SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 27 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:01 pm

I was talking about Nick because this is Nick's thread. It doesn't mean he's the only one.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 27 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 27 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by whit90 Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:51 pm

I think it is great that finally Nick gets some perks out of this show. He is being sought out by designers for modeling gigs, going on podcast and making it real, has his IG account verified by which is very hard to do while staying true to who he is. I also think there are greater things coming Nicks way without the help of TPTB. To me he is the winner of this season. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:55 pm

whit90 wrote:I think it is great that finally Nick gets some perks out of this show. He is being sought out by designers for modeling gigs, going on podcast and making it real, has his IG account verified by which is very hard to do while staying true to who he is. I also think there are greater things coming Nicks way without the help of TPTB. To me he is the winner of this season. JMO
ITA! If others can do it and be loved and sell and promote candles shirtless then at least Nick has some professional photos and is signed to Wilhelmina and also has a great job (or even a job). He has nothing to lose and everything to gain. The comments on his IG are also very supportive of him and love his photos, especially the model ones and shirtless ones and those who have listened to his podcasts say they love it - even those who say they never liked him are tweeting they like him now because of his podcasts. Nick is definitely winning, imo!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:57 pm

umngirl wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Nick IMO is most definitely seeking attention, which many before him have done so it's not necessarily a big deal. You don't do the show twice, do a press tour, IG yourself in your underwear multiple times, model, and launch a website all about yourself unless you're looking for some attention and fame.

Precisely. He isn't the first and he won't be the last. But let's call a spade, a spade.

Agree with both. It is Nick's right of course. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:14 pm

Let's be real...Nick likes attention the way most of us like oxygen.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:15 pm

ITA Whit and AAL!

I am also under the belief that Nick was not out and out attention seeking, as he's often been accused of. It is my opinion that he simply just did not shy away from any of the attention that inevitably came his way and in fact, embraced said attention and built upon it to be used to his advantage. Sounds like a man opening as many doors and windows to as many opportunities as possible. I find this very appealing and I believe many women will too once his brand gets out there more Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:16 pm

I have zero complaints about Nick utilizing his intelligence, and exposure on the show to parlay that into a more profitable future.  Lord knows he deserves it.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:21 pm

Posting shirtless pictures on IG = attention seeking. This is a universal truth especially especially when the situation doesn't call for being shirtless.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 27 87b72b10  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 27 86669110  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 27 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:23 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Let's be real...Nick likes attention the way most of us like oxygen.

Yeah, well at least he isn't on snapchat and periscope, sharing his every waking and breathing moment with the rest of the world.  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 27 2498057887

Last edited by Nibbles22 on Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:24 pm

umngirl wrote:Posting shirtless pictures on IG = attention seeking. This is a universal truth especially especially when the situation doesn't call for being shirtless.
I dunno, some situations I can understand Nick's behavior perfectly. For example, I know I usually start taking off my pants and showing my panties when I drink coffee. I'm a hit at the local starbies, let me tell you.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:25 pm

I call it, building upon the attention already coming his way. Wouldn't most of us if we were in the same position at the same age? I would hope we would leave no stone unturned to the possibilities of the big 'ol world Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:28 pm

Alanna wrote:
umngirl wrote:Posting shirtless pictures on IG = attention seeking. This is a universal truth especially especially when the situation doesn't call for being shirtless.
I dunno, some situations I can understand Nick's behavior perfectly. For example, I know I usually start taking off my pants and showing my panties when I drink coffee. I'm a hit at the local starbies, let me tell you.

^^^ is that a reference to K & S, cuz it sure sounds like it  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 27 3806527698
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19