SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 28 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:31 pm

Alanna wrote:
umngirl wrote:Posting shirtless pictures on IG = attention seeking. This is a universal truth especially especially when the situation doesn't call for being shirtless.
I dunno, some situations I can understand Nick's behavior perfectly. For example, I know I usually start taking off my pants and showing my panties when I drink coffee. I'm a hit at the local starbies, let me tell you.

rotfl

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 28 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 28 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by rhondam Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:35 pm

Nick wants a bold, confident girlfriend -> wife who is comfortable with her own body and her sexuality. That type of woman would not balk at his shirtless photos Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:36 pm

Alanna wrote:
umngirl wrote:Posting shirtless pictures on IG = attention seeking. This is a universal truth especially especially when the situation doesn't call for being shirtless.
I dunno, some situations I can understand Nick's behavior perfectly. For example, I know I usually start taking off my pants and showing my panties when I drink coffee. I'm a hit at the local starbies, let me tell you.

I wish Nick would play golf instead. :uptonogood
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:39 pm

Beagle wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Naked? :uptonogood Or is that only reserved for F1s? giggling

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:44 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Beagle wrote:
Alanna wrote:

It's Nick. He will do it in any way he pleases.  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 28 2498057887 :halo:
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:45 pm

There was a conversation awhile back, that supported half naked women in the pics  that we discovered while sleuthing. It was suggested there was nothing wrong with it, while posing in lingerie because that's what lingerie models do.

Nick is modelling for a company. That's what they do, sometimes they model shirtless. I don't think it's good for business for male models to be fully clothed all the time. There are many well known guys that post shirtless selfies. I don't see what the difference is.

I would say the majority of men and women enjoy seeing a shirtless man. Are we to assume, every male or female that models is seeking attention?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71763

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:47 pm

Beagle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Beagle wrote:

It's Nick. He will do it in any way he pleases.  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 28 2498057887 :halo:
Well, if Nick wanted to seek more attention, he should have followed Shawn and taken all his clothes off on tv.
What was Nick thinking? He's supposed to be all about attention!  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 28 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:52 pm

yes, and he should be doing snapchat and periscope while he's at it, little fame whore that he is giggling
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:54 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:yes, and he should be doing snapchat and periscope while he's at it, little fame whore that he is giggling
And shirtless while promoting candles for people to buy (again, reserved only for F1s it seems).  giggling

Good thing Nick has that backup dream job of his in case all the attention seeking doesn't pan out.  :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:55 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:Let's be real...Nick likes attention the way most of us like oxygen.

Yeah, well at least he isn't on snapchat and periscope, sharing his every waking and breathing moment with the rest of the world.  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 28 2498057887

Why does this always turn into a competition? I've complained about K/S's excessive use of SM and need for validation before, but that has nothing to do with Nick. Crazy as it sounds, there can be more than one attention-wh*re in the world. Nick had the ability to go way of Chantal, Emily o' brien, and many others, but he chose not to. They all had the same opportunities that he did, but prioritized normality over fleeting fame.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:04 am

I'm sorry, but Nick is not in anyone's faces, unless they choose to go looking for it, and that's the truth. If he's desperately seeking attention, he needs to get tips from K & S as to how to go about doing it.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:09 am

chasingpavements wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:Let's be real...Nick likes attention the way most of us like oxygen.

Yeah, well at least he isn't on snapchat and periscope, sharing his every waking and breathing moment with the rest of the world.  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 28 2498057887

Why does this always turn into a competition? I've complained about K/S's excessive use of SM and need for validation before, but that has nothing to do with Nick. Crazy as it sounds, there can be more than one attention-wh*re in the world. Nick had the ability to go way of Chantal, Emily o' brien, and many others, but he chose not to. They all had the same opportunities that he did, but prioritized normality over fleeting fame.
I think that is exactly what Nick has done.

Nick is just utilizing this now as a means to explore other hobbies and interests in addition to Nick's already established career and his dream job which is his normality. Now he has added interests to this normal foundation and I think it's great that Nick has his dream job (normality) and he can explore other interests and hobbies which may or may not be fleeting.

Why not explore them? He has not replaced his normality but added to it.

So to me Nick is both things... Nick has his dream job and has gone back to it while many of those in the past used the show to get their dream job or get married, etc, or went and got lost in fleeting fame but Nick has both.

However, the most important thing though is that his foundation hasn't changed - his dream job is still there. I see anything else as just a hobby/interest and Nick has the luxury to explore these other interests and hobbies while keeping his foundation. That's pretty awesome, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19