SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 5 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:55 pm

Isn't that interesting that JJ would say something like that. I wonder who paid him to say such a thing after all Nick is the villian and he cant do anything right "SARCASM" damn if he do damn if he dont.

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 5 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:02 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Just listened to JJ's podcast with Stassi -

-  said it was basically over on day one and it was always going to be Shawn.
-  felt that  Nick was completely sincere in his feelings for Kaitlyn, which you could tell by his body language after he got rejected. He said that he was able to get a lot of the guys to like him because of his confidence, the way he talked, and how he always held eye contact. Said that it was very obvious that he was completely caught off-guard.
-  Said that Kaitlyn didn't do the right thing by letting him propose. He said that producers asked him and the other guys to do a bunch of stuff, and you can always just say no. Said that there wasn't really anything that they could have done to her if she said no.

Thanks cp.

There are many around here, that know this. Nice to see it confirmed by JJ.

BTW this is a forum where we share opinions and our thoughts. It's not a place to argue and banter back and forth to point of frustration. As far as if Nick is the bachelor, we have rules that we follow and they will still be in place regardless of who TB is.
It's suppose to be fun around here and we try hard to keep it that way. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71763

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:10 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Just listened to JJ's podcast with Stassi -

-  said it was basically over on day one and it was always going to be Shawn.
-  felt that  Nick was completely sincere in his feelings for Kaitlyn, which you could tell by his body language after he got rejected. He said that he was able to get a lot of the guys to like him because of his confidence, the way he talked, and how he always held eye contact. Said that it was very obvious that he was completely caught off-guard.
-  Said that Kaitlyn didn't do the right thing by letting him propose. He said that producers asked him and the other guys to do a bunch of stuff, and you can always just say no. Said that there wasn't really anything that they could have done to her if she said no.
Thank you for posting this.

This only confirms for me that while Nick has his faults and failings he's handled this heartbreak and being mocked by the person that broke his heart and blindsided him as well as I could hope for. Better in fact.

I know it's just TV but no matter who this happened to, if it happened twice to them and they were supportive and respectful to the person who broke their heart for three months only to be made fun of and be ignored as if they never even existed when it came to blogs I could never comprehend the pain and frustration of that.

I expect perfect people to take the high road all day every day but human beings and hearts sometimes need a break from perfection. That's what makes them real.

Jmo. I think Nick is just a guy who went after a girl and got his heart broken and is trying to figure it out. He'll get there. In the meantime he's still an intersting and complex guy who, when he makes friends, they are loyal and accepting of him warts and all. And most importantly, they all say Nick is sincere about love - which is the one thing Nick and all of us want to have in life.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:44 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I agree with you LB82. I usually do. :Nod: (don't tell anyone I pay you a stipend to post my opinions, our secret.) Hugesmile

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 5 3806527698  Kasha, I won't tell if you don't! Hugesmile

Thanks for sharing CP!  bestbud!

Nice to see what many of us thought was indeed true.  But makes me further question if it was indeed Shawn from day 1, why let Nick stay, explore the relationship and lead him on as she did.  During the season I defended her right to explore all options and not have him always be a what might have been for her.  But...  Now, given her attitude and actions toward him (post filming and especially during K&s's media rounds) I tend to think she may have willing toyed with him at TPTB's suggestion and request, more than I originally thought, and that makes me think even less of her.  I know he went on willingly and should've known what kind of mind games they'd play with him, but no one, even a "villain" deserves that.  

And unfortunately like others have mentioned, I fear it'll happen again...if he becomes lead.  I can see TPTB wanting the girls to dump him come FRC time or something similar to his storyline.  While he might be interesting to watch as a lead, I'm not sure the heartache TPTB would put him and his F1-2 through would ever be worth it.  Then again, I often wonder why anyone goes on the show or why we all keep watching!  giggling  for me the answer is the board, not the show itself.  group hug
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:57 pm

Or maybe the producers see this way to get Nick to be the bachelor and might just make it up to him by finding someone who really want him as a husband. Turn about is fair play they use him now it is time to reward him. #MHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:08 pm

Sorry, I would like to believe that, but TPTB are not nice people or your friends (to borrow Kasha's famous line).  I just don't think TPTB could ever be nice enough to reward someone by being lead and not screwing them over somehow.  Repeated running the bus over the lead and several supporting cast (be it guys or girls)... Yes.  Reward them with a great edit and come out happy and not bruised, battered or roadkill... No.  Now they might reward a person after the season with DWTS or other opportunities along those lines, but not when it comes to edit and how they produce their show, IMO.

And give he's been screwed with twice, I have no doubt they'd do it a third time without batting an eye or thinking twice about it.  He basically wrote his storyboard in that interview when he said something along the lines of my luck the girl would say no.  JMHO, though.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:17 pm

After his "douchy" underwear photo, Nick posted a sweet picture of him and his two younger sisters on IG. I think he's smart of getting people to talk about him, I mean, any publicity is better than none, and I enjoy reading posts from all different perspectives.
Glad to hear JJ's positive opinions of him. I have a question: Shawn said he didn't like Nick because of things he'd heard in the house. However, other than him, I can't remember any other contestants being negative about him. Correct? If true, that means either Nick is not that bad or most of them take the high road.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:24 pm

I just find the timing of this podcast of JJ, one if Nicks closest friends in the house with this L&S article with Nick blasting K and S odd..

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:30 pm

sdmom wrote:After his "douchy" underwear photo, Nick posted a sweet picture of him and his two younger sisters on IG. I think he's smart of getting people to talk about him, I mean, any publicity is better than none,  and I enjoy reading posts from all different perspectives.
Glad to hear JJ's positive opinions of him. I have a question: Shawn said he didn't like Nick because of things he'd heard in the house. However, other than him, I can't remember any other contestants being negative about him. Correct? If true, that means either Nick is not that bad or most of them take the high road.

I think Shawn was probably just referring to Tanner's account of what happened during Andi's season. Kind of stupid since Tanner ended up becoming friends with Nick pretty fast.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:32 pm

2 season and 50 men and only 1 saying he heard things in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Interesting and 48 not speak about it just the bully? yep right Nick is bad news.

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:35 pm

isittrue wrote:I just find the timing of this podcast of JJ, one if Nicks closest friends in the house with this L&S article with Nick blasting K and S odd..

Why is it considered "blasting"? I just see Nick stating a few things about Shawn and Kaitlyn that are his opinions. They should be together and deserve each other, which is great as they ended up together. He is rubbing off on her, which happens when you are in a relationship. And while Nick may not see this as a good thing because he did not see eye to eye with Shawn, the couple should see it as a compliment. They are rubbing off on each other. That is just a sign of a good match and a strong relationship. He also said that Shawn's edit was fair, he doesn't handle conflict very well. Many sleuthing signs pointed this to be true. We saw it on the show (during a number of episodes on screen and "off screen" ) and at the ATFR, he was squirming in his seat to be sure.

Nick's comments do not scream "blasting" to me. Just honest expressions of what he has seen and felt post show. I think that the tabloids blow the comments way out of proportion just to get juicy headlines. JMO though.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:38 pm

reason wrote:2 season and  50 men and only 1 saying he heard things in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Interesting and 48 not speak about it just the bully? yep right Nick is bad news.

To be fair Josh and Marcus still don't seem to care for him. And Marcus disliked him before the atfr

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19