SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 6 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:40 pm

I thought I saw Marcus tweeted to Nick my eyes must have been decieving me on that. Well I forgot about the superior holier than though one.

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 6 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:42 pm

I think Marcus buried the hatchet. He expressed his condolence to Nick when he lost his uncle last year.
I would like to read the L&S article. I need to see when the "exclusive interview" happened and how his direct quotes were related to the context.
Did he need to get TPTB approval's to be interviewed? If so, I find it odd it's L&S, not People or US, the two usually get the scoop from TPTB.
ETA, JINX reason! You remember correctly! I do think Marcus showed grace and maturity in doing that!

Last edited by sdmom on Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:43 pm

If anyone blasted K/S it was CDL itself. source
even extreme Nick those who are not fans felt a twinge of empathy for him after Kaitlyn cold-heartedly dumped him during the Season 11 finale. Kaitlyn actually let Nick go as far as pick out an engagement ring and propose to her on national television before she dumped him and announced she was going to marry Shawn Booth. Then, she didn’t even have the consideration to apologize to him after the fact, instead she and Shawn Booth cracked jokes about the brutal dumping.

Nick went on to reveal that the jealous and angry Shawn Booth we saw on The Bachelorette was the real deal, and not a product of creative editing on the producers’ part.

As devastating as it was for Nick to be dumped the way he was, it sound like it may have been for the best. Kaitlyn obviously isn’t the woman that he thought he was falling in love with. Do you think that Kaitlyn was unnecessarily cruel to Nick Viall? DO you believe that Shawn Booth is jealous and has a temper?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:43 pm

OnePromise wrote:
isittrue wrote:I just find the timing of this podcast of JJ, one if Nicks closest friends in the house with this L&S article with Nick blasting K and S odd..

Why is it considered "blasting"?  I just see Nick stating a few things about Shawn and Kaitlyn that are his opinions.  They should be together and deserve each other, which is great as they ended up together.   He is rubbing off on her, which happens when you are in a relationship.  And while Nick may not see this as a good thing because he did not see eye to eye with Shawn, the couple should see it as a compliment.  They are rubbing off on each other.   That is just a sign of a good match and a strong relationship.  He also said that Shawn's edit was fair, he doesn't handle conflict very well.  Many sleuthing signs pointed this to be true.  We saw it on the show (during a number of episodes on screen and "off screen" ) and at the ATFR, he was squirming in his seat to be sure.  

Nick's comments do not scream "blasting" to me.  Just honest expressions of what he has seen and felt post show.  I think that the tabloids blow the comments way out of proportion just to get juicy headlines. JMO though.

Yeah I got a different vibe and it was not complimentary. IMHO.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:46 pm

isittrue wrote:
reason wrote:2 season and  50 men and only 1 saying he heard things in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Interesting and 48 not speak about it just the bully? yep right Nick is bad news.

To be fair Josh and Marcus still don't seem to care for him.  And Marcus disliked him before the atfr

Actually Marcus doesn't dislike Nick now, I think it has something to do with his new wife Lacey, who likes Nick, and compliments him quite a bit on SM.

I think of Josh the same way as I do Shawn. They're just pissed at Nick because their fiancés couldn't keep their panties on around Nick.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:46 pm

sdmom wrote:I think Marcus buried the hatchet. He expressed his condolence to Nick when he lost his uncle last year.
I would like to read the L&S article. I need to see when the "exclusive interview" happened and how his direct quotes were related to the context.
Did he need to get TPTB approval's to be interviewed? If so, I find it odd it's L&S, not People or US, the two usually get the scoop from TPTB.
ETA, JINX reason! You remember correctly! I do think Marcus showed grace and maturity in doing that!

Marcus and also exchanged tweets about Nick revealing too much during this season. So yes Marcus showed class by expressing condolences but he still appears to not care for Nick imo

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:52 pm

This thread is hot tonight!

Is it possible the TPTB may have encouraged Nick to post the pictures? I frankly think they are great.... sexy and artistic. I certainly haven't seen hundreds of pictures showing his underwear. Most of the pictures I have seen of him lately are with friends.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:54 pm

isittrue wrote:
sdmom wrote:I think Marcus buried the hatchet. He expressed his condolence to Nick when he lost his uncle last year.

Marcus and also exchanged tweets about Nick revealing too much during this season. So yes Marcus showed class by expressing condolences but he still appears to not care for Nick imo

I think that was Marcus' way of burying that hatchet, and as I said Lacey is very complimentary to Nick. It may have been her idea.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:58 pm

Rolly wrote:
This thread is hot tonight!

Is it possible the TPTB may have encouraged Nick to post the pictures? I frankly think they are great.... sexy and artistic. I certainly haven't seen hundreds of pictures showing his underwear. Most of the pictures I have seen of him lately are with friends.

giggling Yup, Nick is a hot topic. Like him or hate him, he is what everyone is talking about.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:04 pm

My take on Marcus is that he was Josh's friend in the house and they both were of a similar mindset during and soon after the show in regards to their dislike of Nick. But after he met Lacey, who seems to be a very loving and compassionate person, he seemed to soften a bit on Nick. She probably encouraged Marcus to see the situation from Nick's perspective, not just from Josh's. I think that Marcus still doesn't love Nick, but has tried to remain a bit more neutral even if only for Lacey's benefit.

All of that to say that it does speak volumes that Marcus's wife can see the good in Nick even though her husband is not Nick's biggest fan.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:20 pm

Nick has changed. I don't know if it is for better or for worse, but he has changed IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:39 pm

happydays wrote:Nick has changed. I don't know if it is for better or for worse, but he has changed IMO

For sure Happy.  IMO, his experience has required him to change in order to survive.  You could look at it one of two ways as Nick has said:

1.) You can shrink back, be unsure of yourself and question the situation which leads you to become insecure but allows you to be more protected.  

2.) Or you can face the situation head-on, approach it with no fear and trust that it will all work out in the end which allows you to be confident but may lead you to be heart broken in the end.  

Nick chose the second way and this is the change that I have seen in him since the beginning of Andi's season.  There are pros and cons with choosing to approach life in the "all or nothing", very "black and white" way of thinking.  There are big risks, but also the potential for great reward.  Nick is counting on the great reward at some point.  And I don't think that he is waiting in vain.  His day will come.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19