SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 68 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:02 pm

Oh y'all ye of little faith. I do think Nick would get married he seems to me to be ready most of his friends are married I do believe so who know but I have faith that is what he wants.

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 68 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by rosesrREd Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:21 pm

I still think Nick will be the lead. Other than RS saying it's Ben H., there is no other clues that say that he's the one.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:32 pm

happygolucky wrote:GA, this made me LOL, good one, actually thinking about it ... Ashely I. may actually need a guy like Nick (not specifically him, but someone like him) ... to help her grow up, build some confidence, be comfortable in own skin and trust her own instinct.

I wouldn't want to subject a mature (emotional, not chronological) guy to the likes of Ashley or her sister. These two young women need to grow up by themselves and not expect a man to drag them into adulthood. I'm sure some of their obnoxiousness (particularly Lauren's) is an act, but the only cure for being spoiled and ignorant is to open one's eyes to reality, and maybe read a book with them instead of troweling on makeup. I only hope that seeing themselves on TV will give them the impetus.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:46 pm

ironcat, good response ... I agree ... actually the mature guy (who Ashley wants) keeps turning away and preferring the company of the "older" women (despite the general myth about going after the younger) ... because he just can't deal/handle/stand the crying, immature, superficial and insecure Ashley I. ... so definitely agree with you, that she needs to grow up by herself, but she might really need a good guy-friend to help her out with the "vision" ... and I'm probably wrong insinuating that could be someone like Nick, because he might need some help too in that department ... readjusting his "sight".
... See ... when people recognize own people ... perception (see, what i did here?) Hugesmile

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:22 pm

The funniest thing whether we like Nick or not, he gets people talking. For example: I leave the forum for a couple hours and return to multiple--4+ pages of Nick posts. That's in this thread.
I didn't count TB 20 thread. It's redunculous. cantstopl And this is exactly what TPTB want. They want people to talk about the show and tune in. They don't give a fig what the circumstances are.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:27 pm

laugh out loud. It is craziness.
People that don't like him don't realize by talking about him they just given him more attention and make his name more known.  :Nod:
It seems people who love him or love to hate him share a common bond and that is talking about Nick!

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 68 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:42 pm

nannymargie wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:Nick has been laughed at for two seasons about how he is ugly, how not as attractive as Josh, how not as manly as Shawn, so I think he's just having some revenge now.

Doing professional photo screams playboy? This is very interesting, and I do hope he enjoys it so that he knows there really is a lot of different types of woman in the world.

Instead of modeling I think Nick should have invested in a speaking coach so he can stop mumbling and look people in the eyes/face when he talks to them and stop putting his hand in front of his face when he speaks also.  I don't find Nick ugly just not the type I am interested in seeing on my TV for the third time.

I hate to compare, but I think Shawn mumble much worse than Nick.
That dude doesn't move his lips when he talks!
And I dont think Nick has any problem in the speaking department, considering he is a sales executive at a reputable company, it says a lot.

And I never seen Nick avoiding eye contacts, he looks away at time maybe because he was shy, feeling vulnerable to say something, BUT it doesn't necessarily mean he has other intentions, imho.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:53 pm

The fact that Nick went for a person like K makes me nervous as to who he'd pick if he was the bach..

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:55 pm

Yep. I watched probably 3 total episodes and the ATFR just because of Nick. Him being on the 'ette 2.0 is what made me tune in here on the forum, because I know people would be talking. Wonder how many pages I'll have to catch up on tomorrow.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:59 pm

Nick right now is the mastero of Reality tv it would be a shame if the producers pass over their golden goose. A little more of my TV BOYFRIEND and I would be very happy in the winter months.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:02 pm

peggy0221 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:Nick has been laughed at for two seasons about how he is ugly, how not as attractive as Josh, how not as manly as Shawn, so I think he's just having some revenge now.

Doing professional photo screams playboy? This is very interesting, and I do hope he enjoys it so that he knows there really is a lot of different types of woman in the world.

Instead of modeling I think Nick should have invested in a speaking coach so he can stop mumbling and look people in the eyes/face when he talks to them and stop putting his hand in front of his face when he speaks also.  I don't find Nick ugly just not the type I am interested in seeing on my TV for the third time.

I hate to compare, but I think Shawn mumble much worse than Nick.
That dude doesn't move his lips when he talks!
And I dont think Nick has any problem in the speaking department, considering he is a sales executive at a reputable company, it says a lot.

And I never seen Nick avoiding eye contacts, he looks away at time maybe because he was shy, feeling vulnerable to say something, BUT it doesn't necessarily mean he has other intentions, imho.

I agree with you I do think that when Nick gets nervous and or is in a uncomfortable situation he tends to look away and does mumble his words. He would not have the great job he has if he if he was not articulate in the way he speaks or give lectures at a college capmus.  I think when the cameras are on him he does not feel comfortable but in his real life he is very comfortable .  I think it is great also that designers are wanting him to model their designs Gawd know he has the body for it.
I do not know if Shawn is mumbling or slurring his words seems like the guy is just your typical dumb jock. IMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:05 pm

I still think Nick speaks quieter appears to be mumbling because he doesn't want the mic's to pick up his conversations only to be used against him. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam