SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 35 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by BowenAnderson Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks to Kasha the time keeper. yes

4 minutes Happy Couple

7 minutes Nick alone

9 minutes Nick and Shawn

10 minutes Nick and Kaitlyn

2-3 minutes K and S

This makes me happy!!!!! rofl

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 35 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:51 pm

http://www.eonline.com/news/680794/could-nick-viall-become-the-next-bachelor-after-getting-brutally-dumped-again

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:10 pm

nannymargie wrote:
reason wrote: At the age of 35 I believe in my heart NICK is looking for love and to start a family

Well that very well may be true but he sure is looking in the wrong places.  He has to know the track record of this show so why not just stick to Chi town.  IMO there is a reason he's still single at 35.
I guess we could apply that reasoning to all the age 30-ish guys living in big cities such as Josh (Atlanta), Sean (Dallas), JP (NYC), Chris S (Seattle), etc. :yes:
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:47 pm

isittrue wrote:http://www.eonline.com/news/680794/could-nick-viall-become-the-next-bachelor-after-getting-brutally-dumped-again

this interview was sort of cringeworthy

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:58 pm

IMO, I can see Nick considering the role of the Bachelor because he is a hopeless romantic and would like an "epic love story". Not sure if that is even possible on this show anymore with ratings being the most important thing. But, if anyone is capable of both... it's Nick.

In the People article from today, he mentions Shawn/Kat and Desire/Chris and thinks that the show does work for some. He might think that he could be one of those success stories.  And to be honest, if there ever was a chance for a real love story, Nick's story would be it.  He would break all the rules, but in a really good way.  He would bring a "real"ness to the reality show.  

The question in my mind isn't, "Would Nick be a good Bachelor?" It is, "Would the producers be able to handle it?"  They could barely handle Nick going after one girl the past two seasons. Talk about twenty five women being romanced by Nick?  It might be too intense... too intimate... too hot for TV?  His magnetism?  His honesty?  The cat fights?  

And talk about a "great" story board?  There were 24 women who wanted Nick, but did the one he chose want him in return?  Is it three strikes and he is out?  Or third time is a charm? The story writes itself. Viewers would turn in to see if Nick gets turned away a third time for sure. And this time being the worst as the Bachelor himself as that has never happened before. My little heart couldn't take the stress. giggling

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:26 pm

OnePromise wrote:IMO, I can see Nick considering the role of the Bachelor because he is a hopeless romantic and would like an "epic love story".  Not sure if that is even possible on this show anymore with ratings being the most important thing.  But, if anyone is capable of both... it's Nick.

In the People article from today, he mentions Shawn/Kat and Desire/Chris and thinks that the show does work for some.  He might think that he could be one of those success stories.  And to be honest, if there ever was a chance for a real love story, Nick's story would be it.  He would break all the rules, but in a really good way.  He would bring a "real"ness to the reality show.  

The question in my mind isn't, "Would Nick be a good Bachelor?"  It is, "Would the producers be able to handle it?"  They could barely handle Nick going after one girl the past two seasons.  Talk about twenty five women being romanced by Nick?  It might be too intense... too intimate... too hot for TV?  His magnetism?  His honesty?  The cat fights?  

And talk about a "great" story board?  There were 24 women who wanted Nick, but did the one he chose want him in return?  Is it three strikes and he is out?  Or third time is a charm?  The story writes itself.  Viewers would turn in to see if Nick gets turned away a third time for sure.  And this time being the worst as the Bachelor himself as that has never happened before.  My little heart couldn't take the stress. giggling

That's exactly why they are potentially looking at him as TB.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:57 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
Nick wants to be humiliated for a third time? Go for it. I won't feel sorry when it happens again.

The family in the audience,  30 minutes strictly spent on Nick on the ATFR was a clue to me that he is in the running. I think him being the lead will be easier for him.  He is polarizing but ratings gold, TPTB are very aware of both.

Anyone who goes through the experience that Nick had from this show and still wants a 3rd shot at it isn't looking for love. This isn't just tv, this is his reputation. He can find love out in the real world. He lives in Chicago for goodness sake. I guess TPTB want him so they can use him some more. Make him look foolish again. All I know is that if he starts campaigning and signs on for it, all my sympathy will be gone.

ETA: I guess I add JMO to this.

So agree with bolded! If Nick is truly considering being the Bachelor, IMO it just verifies to me that his coming onto K's season was one big tryout for the lead role. Last season I found him to be genuine and refreshing. This season ... not so much.  

Last season Nick truly seemed lost and hurt on ATFR. This season Nick's conversation with just K and CHris Harrison was focused on trying to throw Kaitlyn under bus to garner more sympathy for him and create drama on set. Seemed more producer suggested than genuine. All IMO, of course.

And in July 2014 Nick's choice of words during ATFR put Andi in tough spot and blind sided Josh, in July 2015 his words did not seem to have the same effect whatsoever on K&S. Hopefully they'll continue to be happy even though franchise track record is not so hot.

Last edited by MVMom39forever on Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:02 pm

OnePromise wrote:IMO, I can see Nick considering the role of the Bachelor because he is a hopeless romantic and would like an "epic love story".  Not sure if that is even possible on this show anymore with ratings being the most important thing.  But, if anyone is capable of both... it's Nick.

(Snipped above) Oh gosh, really? If this is the case, Nick needs to stop watching Princess Bride on a loop, get off of social media and stop reading fairy tales. There are real live women out there just ready to meet him.

America does not need to see Nick Viall for three seasons in three years. No way. No thanks! :Nod:
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:07 pm

I do not believe any lead takes the job realistically believing they will find their mate. It just isn't plausible, but they know it is slightly possible since it has happened several times.

But I certainly can see taking the role because of the financial aspect. If someone offers you a 2 month contract worth......what are they paying now? $100k to $200K? plus the ability to parlay it into more afterward if you are smart....who wouldn't need to seriously think about it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:15 pm

What I can tell you at this point in time, no TB for next season has been signed. Several are still in the running. TPTB are going to hype it until they announce it. 
They will have anyone they promised the gig jumping through hoops, if they want the gig. Hopefully those getting frustrated with jumping through hoops, will tell TPTB to booger off. If TPTB  really want someone that is undecided or lukewarm, they will promise them the world. What they promise, in reality is not always delivered, unless wisely contracted.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:43 pm

nannymargie wrote:
reason wrote:At the age of 35 I believe in my heart NICK is looking for love and to start a family

Well that very well may be true but he sure is looking in the wrong places.  He has to know the track record of this show so why not just stick to Chi town.  IMO there is a reason he's still single at 35.

I heard dating in Chi-town is hard. Maybe what he's looking for isn't there and wants to turn to the show to find someone from elsewhere?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:05 pm

Nick makes a great model!!!

http://www.wilhelmina.com/miami/models/mainboard/men/887423/nick-viall
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam