SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 51 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by eirekay Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:52 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Rolly wrote:

I disagree with this.....

The number of times someone has been rejected is not an indication to me of the quality of the person. Being rejected means to me he has taken a risk and put himself out there. Granted there was a lot that we did not see but K for many reasons she seemed to lead N on. He knew what he was getting into and took the risk anyway. Because K chose S doesn't mean there is something wrong with N.

And there are lots of terrific people that are single at 34 and older. To me it's better to be single than 50% of the married people that end up getting divorced...usually more than once. Is there a certain age that people need to be married by? What is that magic age? This may sound snarky and I really don't mean it to be. I just think it's sad when someone is in their 30's or 40's and single and people thinks that there is something wrong with them.

JMOAA

I don't mean there is something wrong literally but there is just something with him that women reject at the last minute.  We only see part of Nick but these women have spent a lot of time with him and know him best.  When it comes to the final decision he ends up the loser or winner however you want to look at it.  Also IMO if he really is ready to settle down and start a family this shows odds are not the way to go.  

The women we got to see who rejected him. :shocked!: :shocked!: :shocked!:  I don't even know where to start with this one, only that if I had a son in this situation(being rejected by these fine specimens representing 21 century modern, single women) I would be owing my higher power gratitude overtime for the rest of my life.  Upset

I think any time you stray away from your "Type", that can feel uncomfortable and you may question how that works long-term. Both Andi and Kaitlyn reference that Nick was different from their "type". Seeing a lifetime with someone who isn't typical for your experience of men would be daunting. I don't think it's Nick per se, but more that it may be hard to let go enough to give yourself fully in that situation. Nick needs to find someone for whom he is less "intriguing" and more "my kinda guy".
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 51 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:42 pm

eirekay wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

I don't mean there is something wrong literally but there is just something with him that women reject at the last minute.  We only see part of Nick but these women have spent a lot of time with him and know him best.  When it comes to the final decision he ends up the loser or winner however you want to look at it.  Also IMO if he really is ready to settle down and start a family this shows odds are not the way to go.  

The women we got to see who rejected him. :shocked!: :shocked!: :shocked!:  I don't even know where to start with this one, only that if I had a son in this situation(being rejected by these fine specimens representing 21 century modern, single women) I would be owing my higher power gratitude overtime for the rest of my life.  Upset

I think any time you stray away from your "Type", that can feel uncomfortable and you may question how that works long-term.  Both Andi and Kaitlyn reference that Nick was different from their "type".  Seeing a lifetime with someone who isn't typical for your experience of men would be daunting.   I don't think it's Nick per se, but more that it may be hard to let go enough to give yourself fully in that situation.  Nick needs to find someone for whom he is less "intriguing" and more "my kinda guy".

I don't think that's necessarily true. I mean, Josh and Andi didn't last (and Kaitlyn/Shawn probably won't), so you can argue that these women should go against type since going with type isn't working for them.

I would also argue that many of the leads who got married in this franchise picked someone that went against their type. Jason has said that Molly wasn't his type, he usually went for women like Melissa or Deanna. I think that JP was probably not Ashley's type, as he was much older and introverted than other guys she had dated, probably why her sister disliked him so much initially. Sean had dated mostly typical Texas, church girls before he got engaged to Catherine. I don't know much about Des's dating history, but people have said that Brooks was her usual type, not Chris.

In regards to Nick, I do think that Kaitlyn was wrong for him and he probably realized that, which is why he seems so over it. I just think that Nick was attracted to her bold and outspoken nature, but didn't realize that she wasn't as intellectual or ambitious as he would have needed. And, let's be honest, I think that Kaitlyn didn't want a husband to have "deep conversations" with; she wants a drinking buddy who will laugh at all her jokes. They would have gotten bored of each other in about 3 days, so Kaitlyn did make the right choice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:49 pm

Yes, very telling, when asked what she missed the most since filming ended, and K replied "free booze"!! She definitely made the right choice. :yes:
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:29 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:Yes, very telling, when asked what she missed the most since filming ended, and K replied "free booze"!!  She definitely made the right choice. :yes:

She seriously said that?

I can see her making a comment like this as a joke, but when you pair that with her behavior she continues to post on all SM outlets, it's just seems immature. I stopped following her on all SM a while ago, couldn't take it any longer. Especially the snapchat videos, she parties a lot, but I just can't understand how someone can take that many videos of themselves... no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:37 pm

Max64 wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:Yes, very telling, when asked what she missed the most since filming ended, and K replied "free booze"!!  She definitely made the right choice. :yes:

She seriously said that?  

I can see her making a comment like this as a joke, but when you pair that with her behavior she continues to post on all SM outlets, it's just seems immature.  I stopped following her on all SM a while ago, couldn't take it any longer.  Especially the snapchat videos, she parties a lot, but I just can't understand how someone can take that many videos of themselves... no idea

From what I have seen Nick likes the booze and the bar scene as well. We will have to see how much he parties at Lollapoolza with JJ and Clint this weekend. Some people like to party more than others. Different strokes I guess.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:39 pm

Yes, she seriously said that, on a media tour interview that I caught. I guess when they don't have jobs, they have plenty of time to entertain their fans with snapchats, and periscope videos. giggling
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:43 pm

She said it on the AOL Build interview. They asked what they would miss most about the show...and they both thought for awhile and couldn't come up with anything and then she said "is it wrong to say Free Booze" and they both laughed.

Really...what else is there that she could miss? She probably won't miss the drama.

I have to laugh....I find it funny that people that admittedly don't like them still take time to watch their media interviews. But that's like people that don't like them but follow them on Social Media. I will never understand that.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:52 pm

I honestly don't know how I came upon that interview maybe Nick's name was in the header no idea , because I haven't sought out or watched any of their media tour interviews at all. Nor do I follow either one of them on SM.  I have zero interest in what they are doing.

As far as Nick, there is no question that Nick enjoys going out after work for a beer with friends.  I've just never seen evidence of him acting like he was on spring break.

Last edited by Nibbles22 on Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:59 pm

isittrue wrote:
Max64 wrote:

She seriously said that?  

I can see her making a comment like this as a joke, but when you pair that with her behavior she continues to post on all SM outlets, it's just seems immature.  I stopped following her on all SM a while ago, couldn't take it any longer.  Especially the snapchat videos, she parties a lot, but I just can't understand how someone can take that many videos of themselves... no idea

From what I have seen Nick likes the booze and the bar scene as well. We will have to see how much he parties at Lollapoolza with JJ and Clint this weekend.  Some people like to party more than others.  Different strokes I guess.

Yes Nick does like his whiskey but I have never seen him snapchat or anything on SM that shows him drunk . Hopes he has a great time with Clint and JJ and Lollapoolza sounds like a fun time for all.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:28 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:I honestly don't know how I came upon that interview maybe Nick's name was in the header  no idea , because I haven't sought out or watched any of their media tour interviews at all. Nor do I follow either one of them on SM.  I have zero interest in what they are doing.

As far as Nick, there is no question that Nick enjoys going out after work for a beer with friends.  I've just never seen evidence of him acting like he was on spring break.

I'm sorry Nibbles....I wasn't directing my comment at you...more to people that follow them on Twitter and Snapchat. They post horrible things on Twitter and I don't understand why anyone would follow them or read their tweets just to post mean things. It's bizarre to me.

Also...I just re-watched the AOL interview to see what they said (and they didn't reference Nick at all...other than when someone asked her why she didn't stop him earlier). The gal that asked looked young and so Kaitlyn said "how old are you...can I say free booze" and everyone laughed. Then she said "someone planning romantic dates for her" and he said "being away from their cell phones" and they agreed that it was really nice to not have them for awhile.

So...that's how they answered.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:46 pm

You're right, I don't like Kaitlyn, I did, I really wanted her to be the Bachelorette but my opinion of her has changed. I think the only thing that would change that is if she gave a sincere apology to Nick (and Clint for that matter)  My opinion of her isn't because she didn't choose Nick, it's not my life, she needs to do what makes her happy.  But it did start to change when she's telling Shawn he's the one, but yet still having sex with Nick.  Heck I'd even give her a pass if it was just one time, but to repeatedly do it... to me is just kind of sleazy.

Nick has stated that he has had no contact with her since the FRC, so what could he have possibly done to deserve to be treated the way he is by her?  Include Clint on that as well.  How can someone be friends with someone like she was with Nick and call them "her go to person", and do a complete flip?  At the FRC she was still saying that she loved  him and everything was real, so her opinion of Nick has only changed since she's been hanging with Shawn.  Even if Nick did do anything to Kaitlyn, she was hired by abc to the lead on be on a national television program one would think she would take that seriously and represent it with some class.

I stopped following Kaitlyn on SM towards the end of the season.  I got tired of the same old, same old, duck face, drinking videos.  Yes, Nick likes to go out and have drinks with friends and frequently posts pictures when he has a drink in his hand, but he doesn't post drunken videos, or himself hungover still in bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:08 pm

leselihau wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:I honestly don't know how I came upon that interview maybe Nick's name was in the header  no idea , because I haven't sought out or watched any of their media tour interviews at all. Nor do I follow either one of them on SM.  I have zero interest in what they are doing.

I'm sorry Nibbles....I wasn't directing my comment at you...more to people that follow them on Twitter and Snapchat.  They post horrible things on Twitter and I don't understand why anyone would follow them or read their tweets just to post mean things.  It's bizarre to me.

Also...I just re-watched the AOL interview to see what they said (and they didn't reference Nick at all...other than when someone asked her why she didn't stop him earlier).  The gal that asked looked young and so Kaitlyn said "how old are you...can I say free booze" and everyone laughed.  Then she said "someone planning romantic dates for her" and he said "being away from their cell phones" and they agreed that it was really nice to not have them for awhile.

So...that's how they answered.

Shawn also joked that he'll miss Nick. So yes, they did reference him even without being asked.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam