SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 50 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:18 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I do admit, Nick is loving all the attention. I wish he was just going back to real life, but he isn't. So just wait all those who are annoyed with him. If he is the lead and continues to pick women like K&A you will have plenty to make fun of and criticize.
I have plenty to criticize right now when someone who claimed they weren't looking for their "16th minute of fame" is trying desperately at a third year at this. If it doesn't work out with his pick will he do BIP 3 next? When does it end? laugh out loud I have no problem with his taste in women. They are not the problem.

They actually are the problem. They dump him and give him plenty to complain about. As for having done two shows, he is now the same as any lead or most who did BP or BiP. With three he will be equal to Tenley, Michael from Jilly's Season, Graham, Michelle Money, and I am sure I am missing some. If he then does BiP and makes it four, then he is at Chris Soules, Catherine Lowe, and Jason's league. Now if he makes to five reality shows, then he can be best buds with our reigning reality show king Sean.

I guess he is in good company. Hugesmile

Maybe he should have gone on BIP. They seem to have a better record at engagements that leads to marriages.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 50 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:25 pm

Rolly wrote:
nannymargie wrote:Nick has been engaged once and rejected twice on the show which is not a good record on his part. There has to be something not quiet right for him to still be single at 34.

I disagree with this.....

The number of times someone has been rejected is not an indication to me of the quality of the person. Being rejected means to me he has taken a risk and put himself out there. Granted there was a lot that we did not see but K for many reasons she seemed to lead N on. He knew what he was getting into and took the risk anyway. Because K chose S doesn't mean there is something wrong with N.

And there are lots of terrific people that are single at 34 and older. To me it's better to be single than 50% of the married people that end up getting divorced...usually more than once. Is there a certain age that people need to be married by? What is that magic age? This may sound snarky and I really don't mean it to be. I just think it's sad when someone is in their 30's or 40's and single and people thinks that there is something wrong with them.

JMOAA

I don't mean there is something wrong literally but there is just something with him that women reject at the last minute. We only see part of Nick but these women have spent a lot of time with him and know him best. When it comes to the final decision he ends up the loser or winner however you want to look at it. Also IMO if he really is ready to settle down and start a family this shows odds are not the way to go.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:26 pm

alwaystulips wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
I have plenty to criticize right now when someone who claimed they weren't looking for their "16th minute of fame" is trying desperately at a third year at this. If it doesn't work out with his pick will he do BIP 3 next? When does it end? laugh out loud I have no problem with his taste in women. They are not the problem.

They actually are the problem. They dump him and give him plenty to complain about. As for having done two shows, he is now the same as any lead or most who did BP or BiP. With three he will be equal to Tenley, Michael from Jilly's Season, Graham, Michelle Money, and I am sure I am missing some. If he then does BiP and makes it four, then he is at Chris Soules, Catherine Lowe, and Jason's league. Now if he makes to five reality shows, then he can be best buds with our reigning reality show king Sean.

Stucky, there's always Chris Butowski.  He's our reigning king!  But, Nick could still win on amount of airtime.  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 50 3806527698

On amount of airtime, he is still behind all leads and Graham and Michelle Money, remember he missed the first few weeks this season. And Sean with F3 Emily, his own Season, DWTS F6, the wedding special, time on live MTAs and AFTRs, Family Feud, CWS, then Marriage Bootcamp is going to be really hard to replace. That is a dedicated resume of reality TV.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:31 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Stucky, there's always Chris Butowski.  He's our reigning king!  But, Nick could still win on amount of airtime.  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 50 3806527698

On amount of airtime, he is still behind all leads and Graham and Michelle Money, remember he missed the first few weeks this season. And Sean with F3 Emily, his own Season, DWTS F6, the wedding special, time on live MTAs and AFTRs, Family Feud, CWS, then Marriage Bootcamp is going to be really hard to replace. That is a dedicated resume of reality TV.

It really is. He has a goal to reach for! :Nod:
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:31 pm

delete

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:35 pm

sdmom wrote:
nannymargie wrote:Nick has been engaged once and rejected twice on the show which is not a good record on his part. There has to be something not quiet right for him to still be single at 34.

Sorry, I personally know two people who got married at and after age of 34. One, married at mid 30s,  met the SO at a bar and is now in their 10th year. The other one, entered the first marriage at late 40s and is the happiest in life now. Both are very accomplished in their career, one has MBA from a top 10 university, the other one has like 3, 4 advanced degrees. Sometimes because you are so focused on school/career in your youth you have no time/energy to purse a serious relationship. Sometimes you just meet the right person later in life. Everyone is different so we can't really generalize or make assumptions. IMO.

I did not mean that getting married in your 30's or 40's is a bad thing.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:36 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Rolly wrote:

The number of times someone has been rejected is not an indication to me of the quality of the person. Being rejected means to me he has taken a risk and put himself out there. Granted there was a lot that we did not see but K for many reasons she seemed to lead N on. He knew what he was getting into and took the risk anyway. Because K chose S doesn't mean there is something wrong with N.

And there are lots of terrific people that are single at 34 and older. To me it's better to be single than 50% of the married people that end up getting divorced...usually more than once. Is there a certain age that people need to be married by? What is that magic age? This may sound snarky and I really don't mean it to be. I just think it's sad when someone is in their 30's or 40's and single and people thinks that there is something wrong with them.

JMOAA

I don't mean there is something wrong literally but there is just something with him that women reject at the last minute.  We only see part of Nick but these women have spent a lot of time with him and know him best.  When it comes to the final decision he ends up the loser or winner however you want to look at it.  Also IMO if he really is ready to settle down and start a family this shows odds are not the way to go.  

The women we got to see who rejected him. :shocked!: :shocked!: :shocked!: I don't even know where to start with this one, only that if I had a son in this situation(being rejected by these fine specimens representing 21 century modern, single women) I would be owing my higher power gratitude overtime for the rest of my life. Upset

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:36 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I do admit, Nick is loving all the attention. I wish he was just going back to real life, but he isn't. So just wait all those who are annoyed with him. If he is the lead and continues to pick women like K&A you will have plenty to make fun of and criticize.

A lot of guys get strung along, get dumped, take the high road and don't complain about it. I thought Nick was wrong to call out Andi last season. This year he "learned his lesson" so to speak and didn't call out Kaitlyn for sexting or whatever the heck they were doing. Progress.

And I think any one of those people that do this show 3, 4, 5 times is desperate. Not just Nick. At least he's not alone. giggling

Last edited by BlackHalo on Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:37 pm

Really? I think most of us have dated multiple people before finding the one that we marry. I didn't realize there was an age requirement on when to be married by. In fact, most women are waiting until 30s to get married because they focus on their career instead. It doesn't mean there is something wronf with them, but rather trying to be secure financially before they marry. This very well could be the case with Nick.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:44 pm

alwaystulips wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:

It really is.  He has a goal to reach for!  :Nod:
Stuck your posts always leaves me in stitches. "Dedicated resume of reality TV " Sean is the king of them all do true
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:53 pm

You know...I keep up with Nick through his main two threads. If that boy ever needs a pick me up, I sure hope he knows where to find such loyal caring peeps. You do not budge or waiver! He's a lucky guy!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:19 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Rolly wrote:

JMOAA

I don't mean there is something wrong literally but there is just something with him that women reject at the last minute.  We only see part of Nick but these women have spent a lot of time with him and know him best.  When it comes to the final decision he ends up the loser or winner however you want to look at it.  Also IMO if he really is ready to settle down and start a family this shows odds are not the way to go.  

Eh, if these were real life long-term relationships with the women bailing just before he's about to pop the question I might wonder what's up, but they aren't. 24/25 contestants on this show get dumped and if you're in the F2, there's a 50% chance it's you. Both seasons the lead had their eye on their F1 since night one. The fact that Nick managed to distract them so much they fell into bed with him and said ILY's and whatnot is pretty impressive IMO. The other 23-24 couldn't do it. Does that mean there's something even more wrong with them? If it weren't for Josh being there or Shawn being there, Nick would've ended up engaged. Would it have lasted? I highly doubt it, but not because of him. He is the man he presents himself as and has a stable life in Chicago. Anyone would be lucky to have him IMHO. It's not easy finding the right one though, if you want it to last forever. Better to pick wisely than end up divorced!

Oh and when it comes to Nick's previous engagement, it was when he was 27 and in his own words it was "a very immature relationship" and they were engaged "for a minute". Sounds a bit like Jodi.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam