SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 49 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by alwaystulips Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:58 pm

OnePromise wrote:Just curious, who on this forum would or wouldn't take the lead if offered when in Nick's position?  I would definately take the risk because it has such a big payoff if successful.  Plus, it would be an adventure.  I love epic adventures and have always wanted to be a part of one... Especially with a happy ending.  It wouldn't bother me to have been unsuccessful twice before.  It would be a new chapter for me.  And I would be hopeful for a new outcome.  Just my take on it.  Others?

I would not take it. I don't see it as an adventure. I see it as selling my soul to Mike Fleiss.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 49 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:00 pm

alwaystulips wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Nothing to see here folks, just Nick still pretending to be above drama, while having one hand dipped in said drama. giggling

Yes.  He's keeping the drama alive.  

Admittedly, K&S handled all the questions about Nick poorly.  They need a PR rep stat.

But, Nick continues to stir the pot.  His rally cry of Shawn enjoys saying mean things about me is what a petulant child says.  So is his it's not fair for you to say that whine.  Anyone who starts a sentence with "It's not fair" is off my respect list.  Feigning surprise when the ring toss was brought up was laughable.  It's a talking point for his interviews and he had a well-rehearsed answer to keep making headlines.  

He's definitely getting top advice on exactly what to say and tweet this week.  ABC/Next is pushing all of this, IMO.

If he's making platitudes about taking the high road, hopefully that means he won't stop at the Bachelor mansion again.  But, I think he wants it badly.

I think Nick has a PR rep or follows one. He reminds me of that older sister who does stuff to rile up the younger sister and then turns around and acts all innocent. Yes, K and S need a PR rep for sure but like I said they are just less slick than Nick. I think that this whole season was planned ahead of time to have Nick make it to the doomed F2 spot and come out smelling like a rose. Who knows maybe TPTB paid K and S extra to act all mean about Nick in their media interviews. Would not put it past them. The media focus just proves it (all about poor Nick and not mean K and S.) jmho

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:01 pm

nannymargie wrote:Nick has been engaged once and rejected twice on the show which is not a good record on his part. There has to be something not quiet right for him to still be single at 34.

We are all imperfect as humans. Besides that, I would hate to think that someone still single at the age of 34 has something not quite right with them.
I know many singles in their 30's or older. I always say it is better to be happy alone than in a relationship and be miserable.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:03 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I do admit, Nick is loving all the attention. I wish he was just going back to real life, but he isn't. So just wait all those who are annoyed with him. If he is the lead and continues to pick women like K&A you will have plenty to make fun of and criticize.
I have plenty to criticize right now when someone who claimed they weren't looking for their "16th minute of fame" is trying desperately at a third year at this. If it doesn't work out with his pick will he do BIP 3 next? When does it end? laugh out loud I have no problem with his taste in women. They are not the problem.

They actually are the problem. They dump him and give him plenty to complain about. As for having done two shows, he is now the same as any lead or most who did BP or BiP. With three he will be equal to Tenley, Michael from Jilly's Season, Graham, Michelle Money, and I am sure I am missing some. If he then does BiP and makes it four, then he is at Chris Soules, Catherine Lowe, and Jason's league. Now if he makes to five reality shows, then he can be best buds with our reigning reality show king Sean.

I guess he is in good company. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:04 pm

nannymargie wrote:Nick has been engaged once and rejected twice on the show which is not a good record on his part. There has to be something not quiet right for him to still be single at 34.

I disagree with this.....

The number of times someone has been rejected is not an indication to me of the quality of the person. Being rejected means to me he has taken a risk and put himself out there. Granted there was a lot that we did not see but K for many reasons she seemed to lead N on. He knew what he was getting into and took the risk anyway. Because K chose S doesn't mean there is something wrong with N.

And there are lots of terrific people that are single at 34 and older. To me it's better to be single than 50% of the married people that end up getting divorced...usually more than once. Is there a certain age that people need to be married by? What is that magic age? This may sound snarky and I really don't mean it to be. I just think it's sad when someone is in their 30's or 40's and single and people thinks that there is something wrong with them.

JMOAA
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:05 pm

OnePromise wrote:Just curious, who on this forum would or wouldn't take the lead if offered when in Nick's position?  I would definately take the risk because it has such a big payoff if successful.  Plus, it would be an adventure.  I love epic adventures and have always wanted to be a part of one... Especially with a happy ending.  It wouldn't bother me to have been unsuccessful twice before.  It would be a new chapter for me.  And I would be hopeful for a new outcome.  Just my take on it.  Others?
If I were in his position and TPTB did nothing but use me for their own careers, I'd pass. Maybe Nick just doesn't care about his reputation. Who knows what his motivation is but he would be appearing on this show more often than most and I just find it a little desperate and pathetic. This show doesn't have a high success rate. He'd be more successful in the real world but he wants to be on tv some more! JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:05 pm

I do want to remind everyone this is a discussion thread and that all cast opinions are welcome.
Opinions regarding members are not welcome--keep those to in your pms.  Hugesmile
Thank you!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:06 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I do admit, Nick is loving all the attention. I wish he was just going back to real life, but he isn't. So just wait all those who are annoyed with him. If he is the lead and continues to pick women like K&A you will have plenty to make fun of and criticize.
I have plenty to criticize right now when someone who claimed they weren't looking for their "16th minute of fame" is trying desperately at a third year at this. If it doesn't work out with his pick will he do BIP 3 next? When does it end? laugh out loud I have no problem with his taste in women. They are not the problem.

They actually are the problem. They dump him and give him plenty to complain about. As for having done two shows, he is now the same as any lead or most who did BP or BiP. With three he will be equal to Tenley, Michael from Jilly's Season, Graham, Michelle Money, and I am sure I am missing some. If he then does BiP and makes it four, then he is at Chris Soules, Catherine Lowe, and Jason's league. Now if he makes to five reality shows, then he can be best buds with our reigning reality show king Sean.

I guess he is in good company. Hugesmile

Stucky, there's always Chris Butowski.  He's our reigning king!  But, Nick could still win on amount of airtime.  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 49 3806527698
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:09 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I do want to remind everyone this is a discussion thread and that all cast opinions are welcome.
Opinions regarding members are not welcome--keep those to in your pms.  Hugesmile
Thank you!

Sorry Kasha. I should have stated that different. Just trying to see how members view Nick's possible bachelor position and his decision making process going into something like that.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:12 pm

Oh common, what else would we talk about now if not for Nick? Half drunk snap chat of The lead and her F1 (not my cup of tea)? Ben H's upcoming trip to Honduras (which I admire)? Dr Chris' shining white teeth (which I enjoy)?
All kidding aside, this is a wonderful site and I enjoy reading posts from all deferent perspectives. Even the back and forth debating/defending your faves are fun. Thanks to all who make this a great place to read and post, especially all the wonderful mods

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:14 pm

^^ I agree, sdmom. The mods do a fantastic job, here!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:15 pm

I love that Nicks interviews are so good it gets ire going. He's such a smart cookie! Thanks for all the media links!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam