SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 37 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by mindless Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:57 am

There's no way he'd quit his job for modelling. It's not a very lucrative business unless you're one of the best and he's already 34. I'm sure he's just doing it because he can. He did describe his normal life as pretty boring, so why not try something different.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 37 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by BowenAnderson Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:12 am

Stacia620 wrote:Nick makes a great model!!!

http://www.wilhelmina.com/miami/models/mainboard/men/887423/nick-viall

Please God....Inseam 32 handwave

Did not realize 6'2" sneakyl

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:12 am

Kashathediva wrote:Some nice photos. Smiley
No kidding! I always wondered why he automatically pulls his pant leg down when he stands up. You can clearly see how muscular his thighs are in these and the tightness in the legs! Nice lil physique!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:30 am

AllAboutLove wrote:GA posted on here awhile back for Nick to go into modelling and he listened. Nick knows when to take good advice yes
And we are thankful to you GA and Nick for making this happen :Nod:

That's why it's important to post our opinions regardless if they will be welcomed or not, you never know who's watching. laugh out loud I take no credit though, he probably was doing this for awhile before we knew about it.

If he were to quit his job to pursue another career, now is the time to do it. He's young enough to explore other options. He can always fall back into his current field. Once you get to a certain age, your options become very limited. I say go for whatever you choose to explore!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:35 am

Nick GMA interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htjueRPj_e0

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:37 am

I thought it was a good interview.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:41 am

Even the interviewer thought S + K making fun of the ring toss wasn't nice

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:46 am

happydays wrote:Nick GMA interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htjueRPj_e0

He was great in this interview, but it was so short. hmmm
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:52 am

Nice interview..I really think he would not turn down the Bachelor if it was offered to him!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:36 pm

All I can say is be careful what you wish for. Remember a lot of people wanted Chris S. and Kait to be leads - and .... Nick is way better playing the sweet, naïve F2 IMO. He does not need the Bachelor to find a wife or garner public support or publicity. Seems he is getting all that already. jmho

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:40 pm

Nick signed on with Whilhelmina models? Glad his dreams are slowly coming to fruition laugh out loud.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 37 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:44 pm

Even I didn't think modelling was part of the dream giggling Now, if he can get the lead gig and put to use all that studying he did of the show Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 37 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam