SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 64 of 68 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:35 am

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/michael-turnbull-misses-out-on-sams-heart-on-the-bachelorette/story-fnet0gly-1227579120746

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:37 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3282284/The-Bachelorette-s-Michael-Turnbull-shows-new-rose-tattoo-niece-sister-DAYS-finale.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:38 am

I am happy because he truly looks happy

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3282913/Michael-Turnbull-fuels-speculation-s-won-Sam-Frost-s-heart-arrives-Sydney-smile-Richie-Strahan-think-s-won.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:47 am

mercieme wrote:Oh guys I haven't watched yet but wanted to say you guys did an amazing job supporting Michael throughout the season, never easy to support the non favorite but love wins regardless & Michael seems good & happy, so all is well. Cheers to you all for your wonderful sleuthing especially @HEA who worked tirelessly to keep this thread rocking!!!!

Hear Hear! Cheers to All thumbsup :claphands

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:49 am

HEA wrote:I am happy because he truly looks happy

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3282913/Michael-Turnbull-fuels-speculation-s-won-Sam-Frost-s-heart-arrives-Sydney-smile-Richie-Strahan-think-s-won.html
And that is what counts!  :Nod:
It was a great season. Thanks for letting me be a part of it!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:05 am

WOW! I have to say I'm really floored.!!
Congrats to the happy couple & I think Michael will be just fine!

Sorry HEA, we were on the wrong train.
Anyway .now I can go back to RL & wait for the next train. 🚋 🚋
It was fun meeting & chatting! Till next time!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:51 am

VV01 wrote:It's like Arie and Emily again. Wanted him to win so bad. Have to wait a couple of days to get over this haha but anyway it was fun adoring them
Yes! The one time I thought for sure the spoilers were wrong too on Arie/Em...now I can add this. Wow, the 'signs' were all there during/post show I thought...oh well. Hopefully during the episode we'll be able to see that 'spark' she has with Sasha that I myself just haven't seen yet. Sure, she had it in the beginning, but didn't see it progress. Those edits really got me this time. hmmm Congrats to the couple and looking to Michael post show to see what he's had to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:01 pm

He seems very happy. I'm sure this whole process was a positive for him in many ways! Otherwise he wouldn't be so happy and cracking jokes.

Looking forward to seeing what's next for Michael!

It's all good! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:18 pm

hi there @LynnTa

thank you for sharing this michael love story (at least from michael)
I enjoyed this very much. it was fun to believe of a fairytale
I am not sure to understand all her affectionate attitude but that is part of the beast.
I think she loved him but not in love and that is just that

now... to end the chapter with michael, I want to see him with his new lady and I hope she is genuine and all

Back to top Go down

Post by computerms Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:38 pm

Could someone please post episode 10. Can not get it on Channel 10.
Thanks!

computerms

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:03 pm

HEA wrote:hi there @LynnTa

thank you for sharing this michael love story (at least from michael)
I enjoyed this very much. it was fun to believe of a fairytale
I am not sure to understand all her affectionate attitude but that is part of the beast.
I think she loved him but not in love and that is just that

now... to end the chapter with michael, I want to see him with his new lady and I hope she is genuine and all

HEA!... sad bestbud!  Truly wish we both could have had our happy endings!... I did try for you to see what I was seeing but... no no
you are a hard headed woman!  

I do want to give you a little token of my appreciation bestbud!   Someone is looking for a woman like you! :Nod:  Or maybe he did already find you? Hugesmile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57GTc_QtEXQ  

Oh an if you decide to do a video on the happy couple... I have some songs that might be very nice.. just let me know and I will send you the links.  

Lets keep in touch! thumbsup
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:14 pm

Hi Michael fans, posting this tweet from Osher baby for y'all.

Osher Günsberg – Verified account ‏@oshergunsberg

Michael has been NOTHING but the most humble, perfect, respectful gentleman since the moment he arrived.
#bacheloretteAU
2:55 AM - 22 Oct 2015
42 RETWEETS200 FAVORITES

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 68 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
VV01
joshfan
examkid123
Northstargirl
iwillaccepthisrose