SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 66 of 68 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Hooked Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:20 am

Michael is actually a real sensitive, caring gentleman. I do love Sam with Sasha though Smiley

Hooked

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:38 am

Michael gets such a bad rap so wanted to post this.  Kudos to him.

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 Screen31
The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 Screen31
source

I do not know how to post videos but here is the outreach.

outreach
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:52 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3290930/Michael-Turnbull-hits-backs-Sam-Frost-saying-Richie-Strahan-real-runner-Bachelorette.html
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:54 am

Good for hm and Sam needn't say things like this imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by computerms Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:48 am

The real Sam Frost is coming out.  Very immature girl.  Good luck with this one Sasha.  
Move on Michael.  You were a class act during the show and since.

computerms

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:24 am

If this is true, maybe he should have contacted Sam himself, to ensure this isn't a fabricated story as DM is famous for?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:39 pm

Michael is a lovely person and deserves someone who can nurture his sensitive side. When I seen Sam and Sasha acting boisterous, I realize that Michael and Sam don't fit together as well. I'm glad he is using his 15 minutes of fame to help people. He should be proud of whom he is and how he was portrayed on the show. I do think he needs a spark plug of a gal to help him lighten up and enjoy life. I hope he finds her., sooner rather than later.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:28 am

GuardianAngel wrote:If this is true, maybe he should have contacted Sam himself, to ensure this isn't a fabricated story as DM is famous for?

The original interview with Sam wasn't with the Daily Mail it was with another magazine that went to print. I'm not sure if anyone heard some of the radio interviews just before and after the finale and she wasn't pleasant towards him in those either. I'm not sure if it's because perhaps Sasha is quite jealous and she feels the need to perhaps put Michael down to buoy Sasha up, but unlike Bachie Wood who was even up until now still saying kind words about the girls including Lana I think Frosty perhaps has a lot to learn if she wants to pursue a media career. She should apologise and take responsibility.

Unfortunately the Australian public is very fickle, you can be The toast of the town today and the most hated tomorrow so she needs to tread very carefully.

Nice to know Michael is putting out such positivity into the world which will come back to him.

Newtons 3rd Law of Physics: every action has a reaction.

Spread positivity and it will return to you, spread negativity and and your life will be filled with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:52 am

Maybe there is a reason Sam hated Michael?
And I see not only Sam, channel 10 and its allies don't have any nice things to say about Michael too.

Before AAL mentioned her info from the source, I already felt there was something off about Michael. what I got was not he is guarded and afraid to get hurt again, i think he was simply not genuine by putting up a perfect facade, trying to sell how sensitive, how romantic himself could be.

After AAL's info, up to you to believe or not, but for me, it verified my thought about Michael.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:58 am

His poor me, my love was not reciprocated attitude, is a bit too much.
And let's not forget how desperate he is to become the Bachelor, his every moves seem so calculated at this point.

If the majority of the production who had "worked" with you are against you now, you must have some problems.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:09 am

I agree, Peggy. AAL's info about Michael just confirmed what I already felt about him. He just comes across as very calculated to me, unfortunately. Jmo!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:53 am

@peggy0221 and @nothatgirl did you see Michael's post he posted about himself and pandering to people for him to be bachelor (by some unknown article that just pulled stuff from his popsugar interview)? So cringeworthy and embarrassing. I've never seen the likes of it but I can say that what I was given as evidence that Michael was F2 let me know 100% that this guy is completely manipulative and I refrained from divulging too much because the source validated themselves and it was quite obvious to me that Michael had zero interest in Sam and he just wants the fame only (yes they all want it, but he is far out there in his way that he is seeking only that). For him to even be posting about himself to promote himself the way he has (as posted by Sundy) is nuts. Who does that? It's so blatant the way he went about that yesterday. And bragging about how he is helping people (which I was informed is all a PR move on his part). Honestly, this guy is strange/gross, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 68 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
VV01
joshfan
examkid123
Northstargirl
iwillaccepthisrose