SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 67 of 68 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:47 am

Well there is on article saying his gold watch is fake not real, someone who work with rolex for 13 yrs said it. Article is on with mailonline.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mindless Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:35 am

peggy0221 wrote:Maybe there is a reason Sam hated Michael?
And I see not only Sam, channel 10 and its allies don't have any nice things to say about Michael too.

Before AAL mentioned her info from the source, I already felt there was something off about Michael. what I got was not he is guarded and afraid to get hurt again, i think he was simply not genuine by putting up a perfect facade, trying to sell how sensitive, how romantic himself could be.

After AAL's info, up to you to believe or not, but for me, it verified my thought about Michael.

Actually Osher tweeted some very nice things about Michael during the finale.

If there's some definite proof that Michael is an insincere master manipulator then feel free to post it. Until then I'm suspecting it's a case of the tall poppy syndrome. I have my prejudice towards professional football players as well, but they're not all players, at least not for life. Not much point acquiring all that wealth if you have no family. But I guess Sam is so unattractive he could never have feelings for her? Oh well.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:25 am

For the record, I have nothing against football player, NOTHING.
I'm a huge football fans so I actually don't know why people think it's about his profession.

@mindless, it's all my perception about Michael. I don't have proof, just like all of us here, I guess. Whether one is good or bad, marjority of us just state what we think. If any of my msg lead you to think I can proof Michael as a calculated guy, I'm sorry, I should have stated more clearly that all is my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by computerms Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:26 am

As for Michael’s watch - who cares if it’s fake.  A lot of people buy fake watches, purses, shoes etc.  Maybe he thought it was the real deal and he got ripped off from the jewelers).  Unless you are an expert on some of this stuff, you really can’t tell if it’s real or not. Maybe it was a gift from someone (maybe his sister, maybe his parents) and he was wearing it as a thank you to them.  Maybe he received it for an award for something.  Maybe he just liked that particular one. You never know what the reasons are for a lot of things.  

I also think Michael has every right to be disappointed in the article about Richie being her choice for F2.  Doesn’t say much for Sam as the scenes in the last couple of episodes sure pointed to some heavy kissing with Michael (for someone that didn’t care for him). I get it that she may have had a better connection with Sasha but don’t degrade Michael after the show after you just spend  several episodes falling all over him. Sam also got her revenge on Blake tenfold and some. She managed to use every bit of news, social medias, events, magazines, TV at her advantage.

**edited** I am very glad Sam chose Sasha as I think Michael deserves someone who is more mature and classy.

computerms

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:11 am

^^^ clapping! clapping!
She got her man afterall, the least she can do is be gracious to those she strung along.

As for Michael wanting to be the Lead, why shouldn't he want the gig?
I remember Sam saying she wasn't interested but she did it anyway. I have more respect for someone who is honest about wanting it from the get go. MHO

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:35 am

I just find it funny how everything Michael says and does is thought of as pandering to be the next lead, while Richie also clearly wants the job and goes around talking about his heartbreak which never even happened. He looked even further from being in love than Becca did on Chris's season, yet Sam "broke his heart". As if! He's just saying that because he's the top contender for the Bachelor, but the general public is lapping it up, because they like him. I for one see no difference, except Michael was more convincing with his feelings for Sam. JMO.

I also don't care why he's doing a nice thing for that breast cancer survivor as long as he does it. Seems like a win-win to me no matter what his reasons. I don't blame him for making positive PR happen when there's no downside to it at all.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:08 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 3806527698 No male contestant have I ever seen pander as much as Michael. It's pathetic, imo, to be posting on Facebook and saying he has not intention of being the bachelor and then the very next day posting photos of himself trying to get people to "compliment" his ego to try be the bachelor (when he has zero chance imo and he knows it otherwise he wouldn't need to pander).

And his whole mychaelsquad is ridiculous too and so self-absorbed focusing on his those who are not fans. Dude doesn't even know what those who are not fans are. Nick knows what those are this Michael guy wasn't even blindsided and he said so himself that he knew. Such a joke, imo.

Michael is the male Kaitlyn, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:16 pm

see2love wrote: for someone who is honest about wanting it from the get go. MHO
Except he is not honest. He posted that he didn't want it at all and then the next day was pandering for it.

How closely one follows all this makes a world of difference, imo, and actually seeing what Michael himself personally has done, especially on FB and him contacting people himself and messaging them personally is troubling, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by computerms Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:55 pm

I'll bet Michael is very glad he didn't end up with Sam.  Sam's true colors are showing through.  So it was ok to humiliate Michael in front of the whole country. Real classy Sam.  Sam also posted that she didn't want to do the bachelorette and then she turned around and did it.  So what's the difference.  Is she not honest also?
I think the country is finding out just what kind of a person Sam really is.  
Read comments on Sam's face book page and at the end of the news articles.  Not everyone thinks she is the darling of the bachelorette world.
IMO

computerms

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:03 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
see2love wrote: for someone who is honest about wanting it from the get go. MHO
Except he is not honest. He posted that he didn't want it at all and then the next day was pandering for it.

How closely one follows all this makes a world of difference, imo, and actually seeing what Michael himself personally has done, especially on FB and him contacting people himself and messaging them personally is troubling, imo.

Who has he contacted and what about?

I guess we all see things differently. What you see as pandering for the lead spot might have nothing to do with it. Maybe he just enjoys interacting with his fans? Not saying he's not self-absorbed, but most people seem to be these days. Doesn't mean he's disingenuous or after the Bachelor gig. Then again if he is then so what? That doesn't mean he was disingenuous with his feelings towards Sam either or every single recycled lead is. I just feel like a lot of it is based on assumptions, but like I said, if there's some actual proof then I'd love to see it. It's not like I'm a fan even, just don't like to see people unfairly judged.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:06 pm

I think Michael's true colors are showing and I hardly think Michael was interested in Sam at all, it's just his ego that was bruised. He was quick to get back on FB the minute he was eliminated and partying it up. No broken heart there and he knew he was not going to be F1. He has the thinnest skin I've ever witnessed for a guy nearly 35 he needs to grow up, imo.

Fan or not fan, these comments by public come and go and it is just par for the course. The majority however still don't like Michael and that won't change no matter how much he panders or how many post "support". Seen it time and time again. The fact that he even has to constantly post about how he is feeling and get all upset and personally post on FB how he is so special bragging about his PR-d nonsense which he never did before this show only shows how desperate he is and extremely immature for a male 34/35 year old. He should take a page from Nick's book. Class act there. Michael is just a spoilt kid who didn't get his way, imo.

Rolling Eyes

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:10 pm

mindless wrote:
Who has he contacted and what about?

I guess we all see things differently. What you see as pandering for the lead spot might have nothing to do with it. Maybe he just enjoys interacting with his fans? Not saying he's not self-absorbed, but most people seem to be these days. Doesn't mean he's disingenuous or after the Bachelor gig. Then again if he is then so what? That doesn't mean he was disingenuous with his feelings towards Sam either or every single recycled lead is. I just feel like a lot of it is based on assumptions, but like I said, if there's some actual proof then I'd love to see it. It's not like I'm a fan even, just don't like to see people unfairly judged.  
He posted numerous posts in a facebook group about him wanting to be the bachelor. He also has commented numerous times on different FB groups lashing out and completely pandering. If Nick had done what Michael has done in these facebook groups he would have been slaughtered beyond what he has been.
And for Michael to be complaining in these groups about how he is so amazing a person and bragging about himself and that he has those who are not fans? Michael doesn't know the first thing about those who are not fans. Nick knows what those are -- people telling him to kill himself, hoping he dies, etc.
And Michael himself wasn't able to deny ANY of the things posted in this facebook group about how he knew he wasn't F1 and just wants to be the bachelor. He couldn't refute any of it and instead posts about him wanting to be. Ridiculous, imo.

Michael is no class act imo,, despite the fact that The Project called him "That Other Guy" he is not even close to the class act TOG is who has had it a million times worse. :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 68 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
VV01
joshfan
examkid123
Northstargirl
iwillaccepthisrose