SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 68 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 51 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:43 pm

LynnTa wrote:You know HEA, that video you put together of Sam & Michael is a great "tool" to use to see how & when their story began.
At the M&G,we didn't see their sit down but did you see the look on her face when she watched Michael walk away into the house. IMO that was a look of pure delight. Epi.2 he  was already putting his cards on the table  & she defending him when David made those comments about being a soccer player etc. I really think it was a prod. set up so Sam can deal & clear the whole Michael is famous,rich & using that to get to Sam.  I think this was her the obstacle for her--was Michael here for the right reason? At HTD, that was the ? she asked his dad. and she confessed that the beginning she doubted him.it sounds like it was a prod.setup ?.  & Dad cleared that for them and nothing stands in her way to falling in love with Michael.  Epi 3.He gets SQT & they continue to learn about each other. He wants a small team of their own someday & she is nodding her in agreement  AND she tells him about how she isn't making progress with the other guys--NOW for that's a sign--WHOEVER  the lead is comfortable talking to about the other guys--is usually "the one" She tells him ,she wanted?wished she had more time with him...In the ITM she saying very good things ,including how she can DEFINATELY see him as someone she could spend her life with Epi4 Michael's fun facts--they continue to learn more about each other. She looks/sounds thrilled. Even the other guys notice & comment on how much she genuinely likes Michael.Epi5 SQT Sam's fun facts .They continue to learn more about each other. She is afraid of heartbreak.He reassures her he &the other guys wouldn't do that to her.1st kiss which she kinda asked for with her blank kiss check...you can kiss me whenever you like! and she tells him he is a great kisser! what a compliment!! she says that to his face ,not ITM, not a voice over! She comments that with Michael, everything is there,the chemistry,the passion,great conversation. After this I don't think that it was even necessary for him to get a SD. Epi7 -her preference was too obvious during the dinner. The Soulmate connection ..and Epi8--well HTD said it all.She was glowing & she wasn't  hiding how much she was in love. Him telling her ,he adores her(she responds with a kiss) ,he tells her ,he is all in. In front of parents he says he is in too deep. She didn't shy away from showing affection. She uses the girly voice when she said she was going to miss him. The look on her face --priceless!!  and this is the story I saw & no matter the outcome -I will stick to it.
TBH, I'm expecting the story to continue on this path --I need footage to convince me otherwise!

This is exactly the love story I saw too. If i was to go by what I watched on my screen, michael is F1 hands down. But her recent interviews make me doubt she chose him.
I als find it intereting she never mentins Michael as the fave in her interviews bit she is quick to offer Richie as a dark horse to compete with Sasha wo everyone is calling the favourite.
Is she intentionally shofting the focus from Michael because he is F1 or because he really isnt in the running. The mind wonders

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:43 pm

about the last diner...

1st to arrive at the door.... michael
2nd to meet sam... sasha
3rd and last to arrive late... richie

very symbolic IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:47 pm

@see2love

he cannot be discarded from the running... he is and always was top 2

what I thought from the start is that they wanted us to focus on sasha so they did all they could to make him obvious.

They used the same old decoy... put the focus on the F2, add a little F3 in the mix and at the FD and finale reveal the F1

So it is very logical that they kept michael in the dark as much as possible

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:50 pm

mercieme wrote:
HEA wrote:
mercieme wrote:@HEA a massive favor to ask you, pretty please....would you be able to make a video similar to what you did with Sam & Michael that shows their interactions from start to finish for Sasha & Sam and Richie & Sam? Some of the links we watch for the episodes may not be available in a few months & your videos will be a quick link for those that might want to watch in the future.

Completely understand if you are unable to do it since I know it's time consuming & we all have our real lives to take care of as well, thanks bestbud!

I will be happy to do so Smiley

I have all the episodes saved so it is not an issue handwave

I am very grateful, thanks so much!!!!

wichh one do you want first?

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:53 pm

HEA wrote:
mercieme wrote:@HEA a massive favor to ask you, pretty please....would you be able to make a video similar to what you did with Sam & Michael that shows their interactions from start to finish for Sasha & Sam and Richie & Sam? Some of the links we watch for the episodes may not be available in a few months & your videos will be a quick link for those that might want to watch in the future.

Completely understand if you are unable to do it since I know it's time consuming & we all have our real lives to take care of as well, thanks bestbud!

Thanks @HEA - you're awesome.

Here's a little present for you - I've just worked out how to do this thanks to AAL

http://www.google.co.nz/imgres?imgurl=https://41.media.tumblr.com/8c2f6d24dd7120467f1839b49116f66b/tumblr_n1oe04yfyx1tux1ngo1_250.jpg&imgrefurl=https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/sonny-bill-williams,&h=268&w=237&tbnid=pZc94BXj3mdS8M:&docid=oq1XxvJ1Pvg45M&ei=RxQkVtnZF4bhmAXMgoPQDg&tbm=isch&ved=0CE8QMygVMBVqFQoTCJmZubOAzcgCFYYwpgodTMEA6g

Sonny Bill - one of our All Blacks - hope this works!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:54 pm

HEA wrote:
mercieme wrote:
HEA wrote:

We can have Richie & Sam first since it's got the least footage so far compared to the others. Thanks Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:00 pm

HEA wrote:@see2love

what I thought from the start is that they wanted us to focus on sasha so they did all they could to make him obvious.

They used the same old decoy... put the focus on the F2, add a little F3 in the mix and at the FD and finale reveal the F1

Did you also notice how she gave him a full body look when she had finished greeting him and Alex at the door of the Last supper date. She basically checked him out giggling
Wish I knew how to make gifs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:27 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
HEA wrote:

Thanks @HEA - you're awesome.

Here's a little present for you - I've just worked out how to do this thanks to AAL

http://www.google.co.nz/imgres?imgurl=https://41.media.tumblr.com/8c2f6d24dd7120467f1839b49116f66b/tumblr_n1oe04yfyx1tux1ngo1_250.jpg&imgrefurl=https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/sonny-bill-williams,&h=268&w=237&tbnid=pZc94BXj3mdS8M:&docid=oq1XxvJ1Pvg45M&ei=RxQkVtnZF4bhmAXMgoPQDg&tbm=isch&ved=0CE8QMygVMBVqFQoTCJmZubOAzcgCFYYwpgodTMEA6g

Sonny Bill - one of our All Blacks  - hope this works!

yummy!!!

yep... already notice long long ago that aussie and NZ guys are gorgeous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:27 pm

see2love wrote:
HEA wrote:@see2love

Did you also notice how she gave him a full body look when she had finished greeting him and Alex at the door of the Last supper date. She basically checked him out giggling  
Wish I knew how to make gifs.

Well I can make gif Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:28 pm

mercieme wrote:
HEA wrote:
mercieme wrote:

We can have Richie & Sam first since it's got the least footage so far compared to the others. Thanks Smiley

ok ... will do Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:34 pm

Thank you in advance HEA!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:05 pm

Notarose,thanks for sharing the link about Michael's sister. Im really getting exicited.

When do they release the previews??????
I want to see Sam & Michael's date really bad. Im hoping to see a lot more intimate interactions.
I really think that Sasha's story was a smokescreenI feel like when Sasha & Sam are together,there is respect & mutual appreciation &admiration but no passion &no chemistry between them ----not from Sam ,imo I don't think that what Sam said about Sasha's tongue kisses being gross ,is a nice thing to say about your BF/Fiance if she chose him.He sort of .As for Richie,she had to bring someone to F3 .--and then to be seen show complementing Michael on being an great kisser!!!!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 68 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 51 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
VV01
joshfan
examkid123
Northstargirl
iwillaccepthisrose