SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 63 of 68 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by VV01 Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:01 am

I guess no need to watch the finale. Still like Michael tho. Atleast he's happy
VV01
VV01

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:07 am

VV01 wrote:I guess no need to watch the finale. Still like Michael tho. Atleast he's happy

I feel the same way. Will give the finale a pass. Will be the 3rd finale I have passed on.

Michalel is surely happy and seeing smeone too. He has been a pleasure to watch on my screen and I wish him the absolute best.
Sam ans Sasha too.

Back to top Go down

Post by VV01 Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:09 am

see2love wrote:
VV01 wrote:I guess no need to watch the finale. Still like Michael tho. Atleast he's happy

I feel the same way. Will give the finale a pass. Will be the 3rd finale I have passed on.

Michalel is surely happy and seeing smeone too. He has been a pleasure to watch on my screen and I wish him the absolute best.
Sam ans Sasha too.

Yes. A little bit disappointed but can't wait to see what's next for Michael.
VV01
VV01

Back to top Go down

Post by VV01 Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:11 am

see2love wrote:

Sam ans Sasha too.

Yes. A little bit disappointed but can't wait to see what's next for Michael.
VV01
VV01

Back to top Go down

Post by VV01 Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:26 am

It's like Arie and Emily again. Wanted him to win so bad. Have to wait a couple of days to get over this haha but anyway it was fun adoring them
VV01
VV01

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:32 am

Ultimately Sasha and Michael are very different from each other and so Sam can't be a good long term match for Michael if she is a match for Sash.  
It would be really great if Michael has already met someone new.  I think that would be romantic... a chance unexpected wonderful someone bringing him happiness when he least expected it Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:35 am

oh well

story of my life

but i was entertained and saw a love story...

4 months are gone and michael said he is in love... so all good yes

will probably cry at the episode but ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:36 am

see2love wrote:

Sam ans Sasha too.

me too !!!!! bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:46 am

so now my job will be to try to find out if michael is in love and with who and then I will move on and turn the page

Knowing the ending, I will be better prepared but yeah of course I am :bigsigh:

Back to top Go down

Post by iwillaccepthisrose Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:00 am

All I can say is #devo

iwillaccepthisrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:32 am

What an absolute sweetie he was at the finale. Gosh they are a great bunch of guys
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:43 am

Oh guys I haven't watched yet but wanted to say you guys did an amazing job supporting Michael throughout the season, never easy to support the non favorite but love wins regardless & Michael seems good & happy, so all is well. Cheers to you all for your wonderful sleuthing especially @HEA who worked tirelessly to keep this thread rocking!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 68 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
VV01
joshfan
examkid123
Northstargirl
iwillaccepthisrose