SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:11 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:Last post on the subject, why his source wouldn't/couldn't spill on the ending/ FRC when it involved 2 suitors makes no sense. If it came from outside Nick's camp...why hold back on complete info. Something smells rotten in Denmark! If not, please help me see it differently with the other details missing!

Well, theoretically if it was from Nick's camp (which would make sense, since those are the people that would know about the FT-ing), they wouldn't necessarily know what happened with Shawn. I didn't see Brad season, but didn't his F2 not know that Deanna also got dumped until the ATFR?
I'm one of those that feel not in a million years would Nick give out anything regarding season's end this time around....no phone calls publicly to parents...laugh out loud. If it came from nick camp after following his sm, its a foiledr, imoo.

I can see how the texting got out but not the actual ending coming from someone in N camp in the know. Again, imoo.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:11 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:Last post on the subject, why his source wouldn't/couldn't spill on the ending/ FRC when it involved 2 suitors makes no sense. If it came from outside Nick's camp...why hold back on complete info. Something smells rotten in Denmark! If not, please help me see it differently with the other details missing!

Well, theoretically if it was from Nick's camp (which would make sense, since those are the people that would know about the FT-ing), they wouldn't necessarily know what happened with Shawn. I didn't see Brad season, but didn't his F2 not know that Deanna also got dumped until the ATFR?

The same thing happened with both Jillian and Ali's season, where he knew details about the F2/F3, but not the F1, which is why he thought that they both ended up alone.
Yes, except he's so mean to Nick, do you really think the spoilers could be coming from him? I think the spoilers are coming from K's team and they're foilers, personally.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:14 pm

Alanna wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

The same thing happened with both Jillian and Ali's season, where he knew details about the F2/F3, but not the F1, which is why he thought that they both ended up alone.
Yes, except he's so mean to Nick, do you really think the spoilers could be coming from him? I think the spoilers are coming from K's team and they're foilers, personally.

I agree. RS is not getting any info from Nick's camp and then trashing him. I thought he got last season's spoilers from Josh's camp because he was so complimentary and stayed away from any real negative treatment of Josh. JMO.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:16 pm

Alanna wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

I don't think that it would be Nick himself, but I can totally see a friend of his (or a friend of a friend/relative of a friend) talking to RS. One of his friends obviously to US Weekly about the whole "talking regularly" and "1 beer on looks/10 beers on personality", so what would stop them from talking to RS?

Remember, there was a girl who sent RS a picture of her own MOTHER making out with Brooks, where RS then mocked the mother. I think people really just like being "sources" and sharing information, no matter what.

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:20 pm

But there's a long history of RS hating on Nick vs. some girl who wanted her 15 seconds of fame and would send a pic of her own mother to RS. Can't see anyone close to Nick wanting to "help" RS with spoilers unless they decided to teach him "karma is a B*tch" and give him a false spoiler.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:20 pm

^but I think the US article is neutral, if not positive, towards Nick, so I can believe it's from Nick's friends. But after last year and how RS always trash Nick, I don't believe it's from his side. Besides, you think this time, Nick will broadcast his humiliation / heartbreak to people outside of his family / inner circle of close friends?
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:22 pm

KB_Mom wrote:But there's a long history of RS hating on Nick vs. some girl who wanted her 15 seconds of fame and would send a pic of her own mother to RS. Can't see anyone close to Nick wanting to "help" RS with spoilers unless they decided to teach him "karma is a B*tch" and give him a false spoiler.
me either...I don't think there are a great deal of people who know what really happened. Esp not someone who is even considering feeding correct info to douchebag himself.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:25 pm

KB_Mom wrote:But there's a long history of RS hating on Nick vs. some girl who wanted her 15 seconds of fame and would send a pic of her own mother to RS. Can't see anyone close to Nick wanting to "help" RS with spoilers unless they decided to teach him "karma is a B*tch" and give him a false spoiler.

The fact that he waited this long to release that information and said "without a doubt" makes me think it's not just one person telling him that. Doesn't mean it's correct, but I think it would have to be an elaborate ploy.

I also don't think it has to be someone close to Nick. Like I said, it could be a friend of a friend or a relative of a friend. Or a co-worker. Or, anyone, really! Remember, RS knew that Courtney was wearing a non-engagement ring she got from Ben during airing, and he totally bashed Courtney during that time. Probably wasn't Courtney that told him, but someone that knew her well enough to know that..

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:29 pm

But remember Des season? In addition to RS, we had multiple longtime experienced sleuthers on this board who were told Brooks was F1. I am not saying this season is a foiler again, but anything is possible.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:31 pm

Bet2Win wrote:Or perhaps Nick was her fall back in the event she didn't find anyone, Nick knew it going in and so did she.  

So she leans into her fallback guy when passionately kissing him??? Not buying it.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:33 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I skimmed and got the gist of RS scoop. I find it interesting that after Nick's debut, he now has scoop. Interesting timing. IMO, only...after the public cries from social media about Nicks return, how do you keep them tuned in still every Monday night? I have no idea how it all plays out but I do know in comparing pics of Nick upon the completion of last season to this one....there is a huge difference. There is no forced smile. None. What makes k's season refreshing ....I can't wait to find out. I do feel in keeping up with his Instagram and twitter, Nick is the warrior.

RE the bold. I also find it interesting timing that there are rumours of Nick and Whitney meeting up in a secret date night the same day RS has his big reveal.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:35 pm

I knew or was pretty positive Chris was F1 but I can't remember what US weekly said week before FRC. I remember the pics of Drew, Brooks and Chris. Did they get it wrong, too? For the life of me I can't recall...just knew I was solid in believing Chris was F1.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana