SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:44 pm

Last post on the subject, why his source wouldn't/couldn't spill on the ending/ FRC when it involved 2 suitors makes no sense. If it came from outside Nick's camp...why hold back on complete info. Something smells rotten in Denmark! If not, please help me see it differently with the other details missing!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:45 pm

Alanna wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Perhaps he was just a very bad lay.

Embarassed
Ha yeah Nick seems to fail when it gets to the fiancé stuffs.

Most straightforward to me is she's with Shawn, was always going to be with Shawn and everything else is just drama and a smokescreen. Her sm and blogs indicate she's with a dude, Steve doesn't know what happened with Shawn, and her friends' lack of support for her and Nick is enough for me at this point.
If it's always going to be Shawn then to me the sex guy should be him. And if she knew it's always Shawn and still had sex with Nick, then IMO, she's not that much different than Andi.  I probably will change my mind within 5 minutes because everything doesn't add up right to me.

Last edited by sdmom on Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:46 pm

bilolo wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:I'm still scratching my head over Des and Chris, after the edit she got concerning Brooks.  TPTB truly bamboozled us on that one...showing her saying to Brooks that she saved her heart for him at the FD, then get engaged to Chris a week later.  
I still can't believe this happened rofl

The only explanation for Des and Chris is that their relationship really began post show.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:47 pm

Cecilia wrote:
bilolo wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:I'm still scratching my head over Des and Chris, after the edit she got concerning Brooks.  TPTB truly bamboozled us on that one...showing her saying to Brooks that she saved her heart for him at the FD, then get engaged to Chris a week later.  
I still can't believe this happened rofl

The only explanation for Des and Chris is that their relationship really began post show.

I think Des and Chris had a connection all along but since we were so focused on Brooks and the show was so focused on him that we didn't see it coming.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:48 pm

Bet2Win wrote:Or perhaps Nick was her fall back in the event she didn't find anyone, Nick knew it going in and so did she.
I believe this.She sure was happy to see Nick!

And I have said before I get the feeling that it's Nick or no one! And I am not a "fan" or Nick.I don't believe what RS posted today either.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:49 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:Last post on the subject, why his source wouldn't/couldn't spill on the ending/ FRC when it involved 2 suitors makes no sense. If it came from outside Nick's camp...why hold back on complete info. Something smells rotten in Denmark! If not, please help me see it differently with the other details missing!

Another excellent point mprssdbyu. You're on fire!! giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:51 pm

The girl who tweeted this is in Arizona
@KenzieMarvin1: I JUST SAW AND MET THE BACHELORETTE

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:53 pm

truelovealways wrote:The girl who tweeted this is in Arizona

She must be there visiting her mom.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:54 pm

Doesn't K have family there?
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:04 pm

One more post, I lied. Lol...CH said k was her on worst enemy...did she say no and have a change of heart? I don't put any factual trust in CH while season is airing. He's a tool but I can buy that statement.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:05 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:Last post on the subject, why his source wouldn't/couldn't spill on the ending/ FRC when it involved 2 suitors makes no sense. If it came from outside Nick's camp...why hold back on complete info. Something smells rotten in Denmark! If not, please help me see it differently with the other details missing!

Well, theoretically if it was from Nick's camp (which would make sense, since those are the people that would know about the FT-ing), they wouldn't necessarily know what happened with Shawn. I didn't see Brad season, but didn't his F2 not know that Deanna also got dumped until the ATFR?

The same thing happened with both Jillian and Ali's season, where he knew details about the F2/F3, but not the F1, which is why he thought that they both ended up alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:09 pm

Cecilia wrote:

Doesn't K have family there?

Where is the pic young lady? giggling

If this is a SHV weekend it could happen in Arizona :yes:

Last edited by ElonM on Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana