SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:30 pm

That's just harsh having both guys propose and rejecting them both.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Longhornfan Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:31 pm

nutty1 wrote:Sucks....oh well. One FRC I will not be looking forward to. F2 again. The those who are not fans are going to love this!

Quite honestly, if it turns out that Kaitlyn did have that early sex romp with Nick and then let him get down on one knee to propose, only to reject him in a very public manner, then it will feel like (to me) that she was doing what she was told to do (being a good little soldier who was made to tow the company line).  And, if that is the case, then I will have no real interest in seeing the rest of her season.  So, if it turns out that Nick is the "sex guy", I may need to just skip the rest of this season.

And, if she does choose Shawn at the end, so be it.  I won't feel like I have missed anything, since I wouldn't give that relationship a snowballs chance in hell of making it out in the real world - especially if the early sex reveal turns out TO NOT BE WITH her chosen F1.  Heck, I am not even sure how much more of this I can stand to watch anyway, given how this season is unfolding.

But, I should know in the next few episodes if it best for me to just bow out completely.  I only watch TB to be entertained, and seeing people get used and abused by the producers is not good entertainment for me.

Last edited by Longhornfan on Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:34 pm

But then I guess most leads are good little soldiers then right? They're being paid and in part have to lead them all the way up the end, though a select few are able to get away with letting the f2 go early. As much as I love Kait, I don't think she would be able to put her foot down in that way. Especially if she's not that invested in them as people/friends.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:36 pm

If this is true then I wont find it refreshing and what she said about the friendship with Nick then she was no friend send him home before the RC and be done with it.  He was there supporting her when people were talking about the naked dip and the plough field, and then to do this?  A little respect goes a long way IMO.  Who  knows maybe why Nick is so happy she might not have been worth it in the long run.  Maybe that is why they are protraying her the way are because of all that. Now I am really hoping Nick is not the sex guy aleast he will walk away with some dignity.

Last edited by reason on Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:37 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Also mentioned I had some information regarding Kaitlyn’s season I wanted to share. Since I posted the episode-by-episode spoilers back on May 18th, I told you I was going to try and find out any details I could about the finale and what went down. Well, I’ve been able to find out something regarding Nick that, once again I can’t prove, but it definitely happened.

Nick was the first guy out at the final rose ceremony, he proposed, and Kaitlyn said no.

So there you go. I’m not 100% sure on how it went down with Shawn if he proposed or not, still working on that one, but I know without a doubt now that Nick did propose and Kaitlyn said no. Womp Wooooooooooooomp. So anyone still holding a candle for Nick, sucks to be you. It happened. Deal with it.

Source: RS

I assume he also says she's not dating neither of them in his blog? with just this phrasing it sounds like she said no to a proposal/engagement but she might have been open to dating --- like others have said the "refreshing" ending would imho be that or her rejecting both guys and choosing herself...a lot of what K has been alluding to points to the former IMHO

I wonder if she let go of shawn early if RS doesn't know what happened to him ...
this is coming through from him in very much the same way the info about Ali's season was coming through

Chris or No one
etc. etc. diff iterations and he had a lot of spotty info
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:44 pm

I'm curious why RS would have info about Nick, but nothing about how things go down with Shawn.

It's like when he had info in Ali's season about Chris L, but nothing about Roberto.

Are there other seasons where RS seems to have info only on one of the F2's & not the other?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:46 pm

jojo47 wrote:I'm curious why RS would have info about Nick, but nothing about how things go down with Shawn.

It's like when he had info in Ali's season about Chris L, but nothing about Roberto.

Are there other seasons where RS seems to have info only on one of the F2's & not the other?
That's true, I just remembered it was the same for Jillian. Ed or no one, Roberto or no one, no idea what happened, but think they're single.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:48 pm

nutty1 wrote:Sucks....oh well. One FRC I will not be looking forward to. F2 again. The those who are not fans are going to love this!

Not a nick fan at all but if the spoiler is true then I'll be cringing just as much as I would if a f2 i was a fan of was proposing. I don't think leads should ever let the f2 propose because at that point you know the answer is no. It makes me very uncomfortable as a viewer when I see it happening.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:49 pm

It will not be refreshing in my opinion. Now I am seeing why she cut all ties with Nick via sm.

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:51 pm

I personally would find it refreshing if Kaitlyn used OP's "brutal truth" approach and basically told Nick, there's definitely passion\attraction\connection but let's be real, we haven't really had the chance to explore whether there is a basis for a serious commitment with stolen moments together, drama and controversy and crazy group dates, so let's leave the bubble and get to know each other better in the real world and see where it goes. Could explain why Nick seems so happy- out of the artificial Bach dating world, it's going well. Praying

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:00 pm

Now that is not what CH is selling so, I am now confuse like a bat.  I will watch to see how things ended, most importantly Nick seems very happy and that's all you could asked for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana