SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mercieme Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:48 pm

OnePromise wrote:
BKay wrote:I still wonder if tptb had Nick come on this season to counter Kaitlyn's obvious interest in Shawn. That contract he broke really could've been held over his head to force him into it.

eta: I really hope that is what happened cause I hate to think he got his heart broken again.

If that's true, what will they make Kaitlyn do?  sneakyl

Did they make Nick do anything for plane-gate that we know of?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:48 pm

relaxing wrote:^^ Yep re Josh.  :tissuebox

I want to happy about this because I love Shawn and wanted Kaitlyn to end up with someone and felt pretty sure after his LA sighting/visit it must be him but ...

accident or not, as much as I was rooting for Kaitlyn this knocks my fandom of her down several notches.  Not cool to use such poor judgement.  You're an employee who was well compensated and has a contract.  This really bugs me.  Unacceptable.

And now no mystery at all about F1 or next Bachelor.  Very anticlimactic.

Me tooooo. Ugh. I honestly can't believe she would be so stupid to snapchat while in bed with Shawn IN THE FRAME. My gosh. Especially knowing the spoilers were wrong!

Last edited by bleuberry on Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 47 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:49 pm

Omg, I just got caught up! They didn't go after Nick for the money, lets hope that they go easy on her, too. What is she going to do now?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:49 pm

The show and Kaitlyn are not going to be able to pretend this didn't happen. The Variety article ends with: ABC has not responded to Variety‘s request for comment.

I can't wait to see how they address this. I don't even care about watching the rest of the show, the media show will be entertaining enough. cantstopl
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:50 pm

Well CH was right Kaitlyn is her worse enemy.  They sl*t slam her now it is payback.  Karma is a bitch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:52 pm

bleuberry wrote:

I want to happy about this because I love Shawn and wanted Kaitlyn to end up with someone and felt pretty sure after his LA sighting/visit it must be him but ...

accident or not, as much as I was rooting for Kaitlyn this knocks my fandom of her down several notches.  Not cool to use such poor judgement.  You're an employee who was well compensated and has a contract.  This really bugs me.  Unacceptable.

Me tooooo. Ugh. I honestly can't believe she would be so stupid to snapchat while in bed with Shawn IN THE FRAME. My gosh. Especially knowing the spoilers were wrong!
She should have just had the dude in the frame and then we would have gone crazy speculating which one it was for 2 months. This is really, really irresponsible and if it wasn't a couple that I already root for, I'd be pissed honestly. As it stands, I'm really, really excited for what I think is already shaping up to be an adorable love story.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:52 pm

mercieme wrote:
OnePromise wrote:
BKay wrote:I still wonder if tptb had Nick come on this season to counter Kaitlyn's obvious interest in Shawn. That contract he broke really could've been held over his head to force him into it.

eta: I really hope that is what happened cause I hate to think he got his heart broken again.

If that's true, what will they make Kaitlyn do?  sneakyl

Did they make Nick do anything for plane-gate that we know of?

That's just it - they know they can't get blood from a turnip, so what would I do if I were tptb? I'd hold it over the perp's head until I saw a chance to use them for my own ends. Can you imagine?

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:53 pm

mindless wrote:Kaitlyn also knows that Nick got away with accidentally spoiling Andi's season, so maybe she figured it was worth the risk avoiding all the Nick speculation for the rest of the season. She will just say it was a mistake, so what can TPTB do? Give her a bad edit? It's already been bad, so she's got nothing to lose. Go Kaitlyn!

Fleiss went to great lengths to keep this ending a surprise until the end. Flying families to Utah, keeping Ireland under lock and key, etc., which is all added expense. They were going to make most the show about Nick and keep Shawn as angry/conflicted, but in love until the last minute. She chose no one was let slip, and the. Viewers could be happy when she chose Shawn either at FRC or ATFR. The buzz will die down on this board and the press will run with this tomorrow. Look at the buzz they created, even on this board. Now it is gone. Big oops and not so forgivable.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:53 pm

mercieme wrote:
emusha wrote:oh gotcha -- and on that note... no offense to anyone on this board and everyone is entitled to their opinions and sharing them.... but I'm not looking forward to the nick-hate that's gonna flow out as a fall out from him being f2 ...maybe i'll see if shawn grows on me since a bunch of his behavior makes more sense now but i might opt to watch after the season ends and watch it back...

in any case
carry on Smiley

Emusha IMO Nick and any of these contestants (including Andi who seems to be the most un-liked on this board IMO) don't care what we think of them on this board. We don't pay their bills and they don't pay ours. The next season will be upon us and sleuthing will start all over again Smiley

oh absolutely!!! I'm not worried about any of them. I'm totally sure they're fine and have moved on...I actually was mainly looking for each of them to try the relationships and if they work despite the crazy unreality of the circumstances...I have no horse in the race when it comes to who I think K should pick etc. I really think K picked who her heart wanted and that's how it should be. there's a reason nick isn't the one she's the best with and we will likely discover that throughout this season...

but if I'm honest I just don't have much energy for the stream of nick-hate that's sure to ensue in all avenues of conversation about this show... the uncertainty during the period of this season till this point has afforded for some level of open curiosity, sleuthing, discovery and conversation but with the finality of the spoiler -- things would likely narrow significantly ending up in the same old same old conversation invoking similar themes as last season. no idea my sleuthing bubble has been burst and the nick-hate only deflates rather than resuscitates any remaining intrigue giggling

I'm still really intrigued to discover who shawn is and how K's relationship with him grows and evolves and I love the other guys so I'll be sure to tune in but the energy for conversation is just seeping out of me as I look forward into the coming weeks and the rehashing about nick and what not...

Last edited by emusha on Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:55 pm

Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

She should have just had the dude in the frame and then we would have gone crazy speculating which one it was for 2 months. This is really, really irresponsible and if it wasn't a couple that I already root for, I'd be pissed honestly. As it stands, I'm really, really excited for what I think is already shaping up to be an adorable love story.
Unless they break up between now and the viewing of the ATFR and have to fake it. That would be prime if MF made them stay together until next Thanksgiving when TB finishes filming.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:55 pm

I love Kaitlyn, but that was just plain stupid and irresponsible.

"She made a mistake" (it doesn't make her a bad person) hmmm where have I heard that before.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:57 pm

She made two mistakes. It may not make her a bad person, but it sure doesn't make her very teachable.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana