SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:22 am

Perhaps coitus is the new flatus. It just happens. No biggie.
Could have been worse and we caught her clipping her toe nails and him picking his nose.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:27 am

What if ...
Nick is the F1, but she cheated on him with Shawn?
That would be really explosive!! The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 63 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:28 am

nutty1 wrote:I don't care that she just had sex and was going to again (good for her!!). But I am old, LOL, and cannot figure out why you'd want to snapchat a video of you in bed with your boyfriend and send it out, even to a friend. Oh, this younger generation! giggling
giggling The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 63 3806527698 Like many before said the same, I'm not much older than Kait, but I've just learned that I'm quite old-fashioned, I guess, I thought that only 20y-old-something do that stuff. I guess I need to move in with the new millennium style.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:34 am

Imo, I think K chose Shawn at FRC.

Since RS didn't have much info on HTD/MTP/FRC  he would be more likely to believe the limited "sources" he got just because so little was known about the filming schedule. That doesn't mean they were trying to foil RS by filming how they did (although his sources may have). They had Nick tweeting all along, so that goes against his theory that TPTB care about RS at all.

Knowing TPTB they probably filmed where/how they did because they are cheap. Both CS and K's season had limited international travel. TPTB care about money. That is all. The cheaper the better.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:50 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:34 am

Yeah I'll join the icky crowd and who the heck snapchats from bed, but maybe he had just woken up, she looked like she had on a black tank. If they were both hiding under the covers, then yeah, very bad look.

Maybe it was a cute video of her waking him up? laugh out loud

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 63 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:51 am

I have watched that snapchat video again and I wonder why she has all that make-up on? If it is a SHV, why does she bother? She isn't naked, she appears to be wearing something black. The smile at the end is hard to interpret. IMO
scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:00 am

Some media (Inquisiter) is trying to report it as a hoax by Gracenne Parks, who alerted RS.  However, I believe too many other people saw the original when it aired for them to try and play that game.  You saw it Max64, right? Can we get the video lnk as a sticky?j
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:07 am

That not a hoax she is with shawn.

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:14 am

People are saying it is a hoax because they are having a hard time believing that a lead could do something so dumb.

I don't think it was a hoax, I think it was just a mistake.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:17 am

A mistake that is going to cost her dearly, in more ways than 1.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:18 am

Okay, I am technically challenged, but I thought snapchat the as about 30 seconds max, then disappeared unless you caught a screen grab.

I must be kinda immature because I am just happy RS was wrong.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:19 am

Steve's alive and being snarky laugh out loud

@RealitySteve: Man, what a crazy night. Unbelievable stupidity. Who would've thought John Stamos would get pulled over 4 a DUI & have 2 go 2 the hospital?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana