SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by tigertiz Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:59 pm

RS always says to not believe anything one sees or reads on Social Media... (unless he retweets it, of course!).
This shows how little he knows.

Utter nonsense. RS's job is obsolete.
Yes. Yes it is. Rest in Peace, Steve's job.
Time to find a new one. :strings1
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:01 pm

Is there some new info on Britt & Brady? I cannot find the thread. Thanks!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
remockered wrote:Some media (Inquisiter) is trying to report it as a hoax by Gracenne Parks, who alerted RS.  However, I believe too many other people saw the original when it aired for them to try and play that game.  You saw it Max64, right?  Can we get the video lnk as a sticky?j

A Fan thread has been created for KShawn. The tweeter's link is posted in there in the first post of the thread.

Snapchat video with Kaitlyn and Shawn via PerezHilton.com
http://mobi.perezhilton.com/2015-06-13-kaitlyn-bristowe-bachelorette-snapchat-video-deleted-spoiler-abc?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter#.VXyZb2opD2w
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:05 pm

Britt Brady Fan Thread

Britt Brady General Discussion Thread

RS's job was always obsolete in my eyes. I could totally do without having to read anything he says.

Hugesmile

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by missfafa Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:12 pm

well RS gets a lot of things right, he gets who are the final two and it has always been right, so i would still read his spoilers to know who will go on further, but i wouldn't believe his spoiler for the F1 by heart from now on.
missfafa
missfafa

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:17 pm

I'd rather sleuth it out, but that's just me. Besides, I can't stand him. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by missfafa Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'd rather sleuth it out, but that's just me. Besides, I can't stand him. Smiley

i was considering watching the season without knowing the spoilers
the Mystery is what makes watching more fun i think... but i get too curious and i just read those spoilers anyway laugh out loud The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 71 3806527698

it will still be a Mystery for me though because i don't believe what RS says 100% now, unless the lead spoils the ending on snapchat again, then no Mystery for me Hugesmile
missfafa
missfafa

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:27 pm

tigertiz wrote:
RS always says to not believe anything one sees or reads on Social Media... (unless he retweets it, of course!).
This shows how little he knows.

Utter nonsense. RS's job is obsolete.
Yes.  Yes it is.  Rest in Peace, Steve's job.  
Time to find a new one. :strings1  

I hope you're right tigertiz. But my guess that RS is soooo associated with the show that he's still going to be considered an 'authority."
And I'm not sure really how this all works, but if RS is willing to keep putting his neck out for money, whether he's right/wrong, the media may continue to check with him and make him part of the story (even as the punchline) and either way he gets paid.
Still, it pleases me no end to think Mr. Smugone got a little comeuppance.... that Mr. Cocksure is now Mr. LimpD*ck!! giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:32 pm

I do not know why Kaitlyn would be snap chatting when Shawn is there with her it makes no sense
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:36 pm

timfan wrote:I do not know why Kaitlyn would be snap chatting when Shawn is there with her it makes no sense

Jclaz posted a summary of how very easy it would be to accidently send a snap chat from a tablet or cell phone. I don't snap chat, but my friend does and she has accidently done it too. Now hers went to one person and not a whole list, but it is easy to do.

I still think it was just an accident. I personally am happy for her and happy that RS was wrong.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:40 pm

I don't think anyone answered. Was she scheduled for any more interviews before FRC? I wonder if she will suffer monetarily because of her screwup? I can only imagine the convo with sponsors/ABC since yesterday. Do either of them have a job currently?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:01 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I don't think anyone answered. Was she scheduled for any more interviews before FRC? I wonder if she will suffer monetarily because of her screwup? I can only imagine the convo with sponsors/ABC since yesterday. Do either of them have a job currently?

Not sure if she has appearances scheduled, but I would think so, especially as the finale draws near. TPTB/handlers will be able to think it thru in regards to how they want to approach these interviews; i.e., what is & isn't off limits.

My first thought is how do both Kaitlyn & Shawn even walk down the street & respond to random questions? Suddenly "you'll have to watch the show to find out the ending" just doesn't hold as much weight. But what else do you say?

They're going to have to stay in that safehouse til end of July! The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 71 2498057887
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana