SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 39 of 68 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 53 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 39 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:09 pm

Just wondering, is the advocare business the only job of Josh at this moment?

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 39 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Ash2214 Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:19 pm

peggy0221 wrote:Just wondering, is the advocare business the only job of Josh at this moment?

I am not positive, but I would assume so. He left his financial advising position at some point last winter I believe. Athletes in the NFL and MLS promote Advocare, so it's become very popular. It's actually advertised in many MLS stadiums. With the position Josh is in, I would bet he's making a very solid amount of money. From personal experience with knowing someone who worked with Advocare in a smaller role than Josh, he still made good money that could definitely help support himself and his family.

I personally wouldn't use Advocare, but many people do, including some that I know.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:25 pm

What is Advocare is it health insurance? I am not living in the states so that is why I am asking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:34 pm

reason wrote:What is Advocare is it health insurance?  I am not living in the states so that is why I am asking.

It's a marketing company that sells weight loss, energy and sports performance products, which is why it's become popular with professional athletes. A lot of people hate these types of products and a lot of people love them and use them. A close friend of mine played soccer for her undergrad university in Tampa and her coach was an adviser for Advocare, so he always had it as an option for the girls. My friend was in good health and she used the products properly, so she enjoyed them and used them for three of her four years at school. Each person is different though.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:57 pm

Thanks Ash2214 for the detail explanation much appreciated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:08 am

reason wrote:Thanks Ash2214 for the detail explanation much appreciated

No problem Smiley

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:12 am

It doesn't matter to me what people say they want, because those things change with life experiences. I'm sure he still wants to get married and have a family, but what is that type of person that wants that? I don't think just because she's a blonde barbie, she doesn't qualify to be a wife and mother?

She's young, but if they stay together, engaged, get married, wait a year or two, she'll be in her late 20's. He'll be around 35. That's not a big age difference IMO. If he meets someone right now that's 30 yrs old, gets engaged gets married, waits a year or two she'll be 35/36 and that's only after having one child.

I don't see anything wrong with him dating anyone that he is attracted to and whom he gets a long with.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:23 am

Yeah, we're slightly putting a stereotype on HER based off her looks when we really don't know her. Much like prior to watching Jade on TB on CS's season. But yeah, who know with her and Josh. TWT.

I don't know any of Josh's previous g/f's (before Andi). Were they similar to his current g/f?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:32 am

Well I was surprised when Roberto had the Playboy model GF for a couple years, they did appear to have some things in common too. Who knows.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:44 am

Although I am not a fan of Josh, I think it is good that he is moving on and with someone that is his type.
I actually see it as him being more true to himself, which is always a good thing, imho.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:13 am

^ Considering his serious girlfriend before he took that hiatus of serious dating appeared to be very natural and a jeans/tshirt kind of girl, I don't think we can really say what Josh's type is.

If this girl is in fact an actual girlfriend of his, she's different from Andi and his other ex-girlfriend. The only thing in common is that she shares the same hair color as one of his ex-girlfriends.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:59 pm

Laura, Just because people are writing whatever they want based on what others are making up doesn't change who Josh is and has always been. It's like the football player whose girlfriend didn't exist. Every major paper wrote about the relationship based on one article someone did that had zero facts. From Josh's personal SM & his friends and families, he is a hardworking, loving guy who loves God, his family and his dog. We know very little about the young woman in the picture and I will personally withhold any judgement based on what she looks like just as I withheld judgement on Josh because he happened to play baseball over 10 years ago and has a great smile. What facts has anyone come up with that he's not smart? The facts I heard was that he graduated college with honors and I found it impressive that he can speak Spanish. What facts does anyone have that his mother controls him? The fact is, he has been on his own financially and otherwise since he was 17 and signed his first baseball contract. I follow the family on SM and it appears his mother is proud of all of her kids which hardly constitutes controlling them. I believe Josh is the same guy before he went on the show, on the show & post show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 68 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 53 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+79
julychild
AnandaMarie
rhondam
Seabear
KB_Mom