SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 40 of 68 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 54 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 40 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:17 am

Laura, Looking at his SM he is still the same guy who loves God, his family and Sabel. He still does a ton of charity work and works very hard with AdvoCare. What written on here is pure speculation and opinion including remarks about his new friend. Santa does exist and so do good guys! Don't let the those who are not fans get to you and distort what you know is true.

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 40 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:20 am

Reminds me of the saying there are 3 sides to every story. Yours, mine and the truth somewhere in the middle.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:06 pm

whit90 wrote: ^^^
Totally agree I think he thought he was getting a hard worker that really wanted a family. I do not agree with what he is selling but at least he is working very hard at it . He is not living off his family or any products that come his way. If he is happy with this girl that we really do not know much about but except pictures of her. Than I say good for him . JMO
Yes, she sold that story and Josh was buying! By all accounts, both MM and his sister are strong, capable women that he admires. He went on the show after seeing her in action on Juan Pablo's show, so I doubt he wants a meek/mild little lady that is subservient to him. giggling

I hardly expect a 23 year old young woman to dress-look-act like a middle aged mom. The majority of young women color their hair, wear fake nails, use self tanners, etc. so the GF's alleged enhancements aren't shocking. 

As he has told us, Josh is a grown a** man and if he's happy then I also say good for him! JMO.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:13 pm

There is an article in US Mag regarding Josh and his girlfriend.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosad Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:26 pm

Okay, I am seriously worried about Josh. apparently, Josh's new girlfriend had quite the reputation in college. I was looking through the comments on the pictures of her posted on IG by "barstool.smokeshows", "thecollegebabes" and "tfmgirls". These are all public ig so I think I can post them here.

here are a few I saw: "I know this broad. She bat sh** crazy", "word around town is that she is a big fan of the Hyatt", one guy tagged another guy and said "isn't this who you banged on the roof of your frat house", another guy commented on the pic of her sitting on the bed "this was in my bed".

I seriously hope that Josh realizes what kind of girl she is before she does something to trap him. I am serously worried. I don't know why all of these people would comment with lies, so there has to be some truth to it. I want him to be happy, but this girl seems like bad news. A lady she is not.

sosad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:45 pm

I'm sure that Josh is totally aware of her reputation and personality and that's he's with her. It reminds me of what jades impression of Josh was when she met him: a cocky, drunk guy.  That's how I always saw him too -  typical frat guy who never grew up; most of those guys want a hot blonde that they can show off and who won't bother them or challenge them. She's probably josh's dream girl, TBH. 

All, IMO!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:53 pm

Sosad,

Like your name because this is so sad. This will surely tarnish the family name. However, she didn't sleep with NV so she'll probably get a pass. Or they'll pass it off as she did all this when she was young. These comments are from within weeks and not years. And I believe she just got out of college not so long ago.

I just looked at all these sites and this is all true. This is much worse then the enhancements and the look of her in my opinion. IMO this girl is looking to upgrade and believes Josh is a good catch, money, brother in NFL, good looking. I hope Josh is protecting himself if you know what I mean. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:07 pm

On the roof of the frat house?! Huh???? That's the most fascinating part of this to me. The roof, you guys, of the frat house!!! Like who does that? That's not an immaturity thing or an age thing. I can't even literally. Durrrr josh is dumb.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:33 pm

After the SM campaign to get his brother's ring back, nothing surprises me about the company he keeps. laugh out loud

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 40 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy520 Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:50 pm

I also found this on his new girlfriend. I think you have to take this stuff with a grain of salt... But i think there must be some truth to it.

http://thedirty.com/gossip/schools/oregon/why-do-girls-go-to-college-and-only-sleep-with-athletes/

Mandy520

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:01 pm

Alanna wrote:On the roof of the frat house?! Huh???? That's the most fascinating part of this to me. The roof, you guys, of the frat house!!! Like who does that? That's not an immaturity thing or an age thing. I can't even literally. Durrrr josh is dumb.

LOL it happens. I remember my sorority roof, it was flat in areas and painted silver for a sunroof effect. You could lay out and tan or "whatever".  Then the campus had an underground snarky fraternal order that put out an occasional snarky newspaper that highlighted off color trysts and wild sexcapades. This was way before SM(35+yrs ago), but had it's way of getting its point across, just as easily.

Let's not forgot that notorious spring break photo Aaron took age 22. It may run in the family.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:07 pm

Mandy520

How do you take it with a grain of salt? Wouldn't the web site be sued if it was not true?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 68 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 54 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+79
julychild
AnandaMarie
rhondam
Seabear
KB_Mom