SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 38 of 68 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 53 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 38 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:52 pm

Ahhh. Josh with a young buxom blonde? Color me not shocked. This is who Josh has always been, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 38 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Rolly Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:00 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:Oh, darn.  I just wrote the whole post out and then lost it.  So I'll try to remember what I said.

I'm sorry, you guys but I have to give Josh the benefit of the doubt.  Always thought of him as a stand up guy.  JMO

But all these posts that I've been reading the past couple days don't match up with the Josh I know.

It is the direct opposite of what he said he wants in a girl.  Said he wanted a women, is a 23 year old girl a women yet?  Said when asked that he didn't like a girl with a lot of makeup on except for special occasions.  Andi had mentioned that when she was trying to get Josh to watch the Housewife shows that she couldn't repeat what he said about them but what I'm reading sounds like one of those people.  Lots more that are totally a contradiction to this.

I also heard from someone that he wants her to move in with him.  I heard myself from the show that he says he takes things slow because it's very serious to him.  So why the rush in so short a time?

I feel like the little girl who just found out there is no Santa Claus.

Laura

One word...REBOUND! Seems like after a break up people go for someone completely out of character. Time will tell. Asking her to move in with him is a pretty big deal if that's true.

Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:02 pm

Agreed, AAL. Even though I'm not the biggest Andi fan, I never blamed her entirely for the breakup. I always felt like Josh had a problem with her being so independent, opinionated, and stubborn. Say what you will about her, but she's not the type of girl who's just going to go along with whatever her boyfriend/husband tells her to think and do and I honestly felt like that's what Josh wanted. Someone who would always support his decisions and never "disrespect' him by disagreeing. That was never going to be Andi, but it might be this girl!

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:42 pm

For the record Katharina is her middle name. I am not sure whether it would be against the rules to disclose it here since she doesn't seem to mention her last name anywhere.

I am also not sure whether she actually finished her studies or not, FTR. She started in the class of 2014 though.

Last edited by chloep on Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:45 pm

Guessing her last name starts with a V based on her IG?? Idk she seems like a rebound to me. Not biased since I was a fan of him & Andi together just IMO.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 38 1f49c

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 38 8367-910 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 38 I_got_13 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 38 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 38 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:05 pm

Linds911 wrote:Guessing her last name starts with a V based on her IG?? Idk she seems like a rebound to me. Not biased since I was a fan of him & Andi just IMO.

Yeah it's 'von *******'.
I dunno... She actually seems to fit in more with his type than Andi did, IMO. I think it's past the rebound-phase by now. Thruth is they have been apart longer now than they have been together. I think they are both over each other. Perhaps a bit bitter, but that has more to do with their respective personalities than anything else.
Fact is, Anna is a pretty, leggy 23yo and for all we know she could be an itelligent, sweet and caring young lady. She could be the mother of his children. no idea (I mean, I doubt it  :winkie: but she seems to fit the mold of the girls he used to dig in the past.)

Last edited by chloep on Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by mag pie Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:26 pm

JMO I'm happy for Josh if what everybody says is true about the woman being a girlfriend. He dodged a Big Bullet with the other one IMO. Life is short. If this is not the one he can find another one. :yes: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 38 1710264613 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 38 1710264613

mag pie

Back to top Go down

Post by sosad Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:34 pm

She certainly does not portray a very "motherly" image with the pictures out on Google of her from college. And based on the ones since college, she has had A LOT of plastic surgery and injections since then. She looks like a fake Barbie doll to me. She looked pretty in the pic Josh posted, but she snapped one today and looked awful. I guess it depends on the angle?

sosad

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:05 pm

Someone asked further above....
These are some public pics of her. (Pretty much all from those 'Hot/College Babes' sites:(sorry, can't embed)
https://instagram.com/p/u9HK53gBrp/
https://instagram.com/p/zDlcaZkHb1/
https://instagram.com/p/3xEBl5JGdP/
https://instagram.com/p/3fDBsLmVoo/
https://instagram.com/p/5OGOTyRkr6/

Viva Glam:
https://instagram.com/p/4UlnGEmBLp/
https://instagram.com/p/3CvjHyRkqh/
https://instagram.com/p/4UFQdZmBKL/

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:17 pm

She's a cute girl - in a very basic, plastic kind of way. Not that my opinion matters; it's obvious that most guys love that look. She sort of reminds me of Emily Maynard, actually.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:16 pm

Josh and his ex-fiance are both dumb for various reasons, but one thing I'll give Josh is that he genuinely seemed to try with her and tried to live up to what he said he would do for her IMO.

Obviously we don't know, but it seems obvious to me IMO that Josh chose her over his family for those 8 months. I could go on and on with a list of things that clearly show this IMO.

All of that is pointless and in the past, but I guess I'm just confused with the posts in regards to Josh wanting a woman that will do what he wants, when IMO, it seems pretty obvious that for almost a year he did everything she wanted. If I told my boyfriend, with whom I am very serious with, that I was going to quit my job and not put my master's degree into good use he would totally be lost and confused by my ridiculous statement. Once you're almost 30, it's time to grow up. It's about saving money and working towards a future.

People might not like the business Josh works for, but at least he has a steady job actually making good money. I would not be thrilled if my significant other told me that for the next year, they were going to design a hideous t shirt and model head scarfs. Perhaps if she actually showed some drive and passion maybe he would have been more supportive if that was what she was wanting from him.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:47 pm

^^^
Totally agree I think he thought he was getting a hard worker that really wanted a family. I do not agree with what he is selling but at least he is working very hard at it . He is not living off his family or any products that come his way. If he is happy with this girl that we really do not know much about but except pictures of her. Than I say good for him . JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 68 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 53 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+79
julychild
AnandaMarie
rhondam
Seabear
KB_Mom