SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 37 of 68 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 52 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 37 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by bleuberry Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:04 pm

I've only seen the pic of her from snapchat. Is her IG public?

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 37 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 37 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:14 pm

The only IG account I see is the one she was tagged in, in the post by chloep. That IG is private, and therefore no information can come from that account, whether one follows them or not.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:22 pm

Guardian Angel I follow her and I've seen all of her pictures on Instagram. Her IG name is akatharinav. But I had to put in a request and she accepted.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:25 pm

Hopeless Romantic wrote:Guardian Angel I follow her and I've seen all of her pictures on Instagram.  Her IG name is akatharinav.  But I had to put in a request and she accepted.

Whether she follows you or not, if an account is private, we cannot share any information from that account. It's set to private which means only her followers can see her account.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:28 pm

Sorry, my post to you was giving you her IG name. I did read your post about what I can post. What you deleted the info about reading to the kids and the dog was information I got from her boyfriend's IG which is not private

Sorry, new here.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:13 pm

23? Yikes..laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:58 pm

Young blonde Barbie with implants, it fits with a dumb jock type. :winkie:
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:47 am

I don't believe 6 or 7 years is a big deal when it's maybe age 29 with someone age 35 but when you are 23 or 24 with someone 31 it is a big deal only because of the maturity level. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:04 am

Maturity level? It's not like Josh is a mature 31-year-old here so I'm failing to see an issue with the age difference.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:15 am

bluwavz wrote:Maturity level? It's not like Josh is a mature 31-year-old here so I'm failing to see an issue with the age difference.
It's not the maturity level because lawd, let's not kid ourselves, this dude peaked when he was ALMOST a professional baseball player at 17, but it's the delusional talk of being ready for a wife and family and blahblahblah, insert other fake crazy talk here, that's a hilarious contrast to this new gf. I'm sure she'll make a wonderful mother to his best girl (dog, not mom, I know it can get confusing with him) for about 16 seconds though, no worries.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lievta Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:39 pm

She reminds me a bit of Courtney Stoddard.

Lord help us.... no no

For a moment each seemed unreal to the other — then the slow warm hum of love began.
Lievta
Lievta

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:49 pm

Oh, darn. I just wrote the whole post out and then lost it. So I'll try to remember what I said.

I'm sorry, you guys but I have to give Josh the benefit of the doubt. Always thought of him as a stand up guy. JMO

But all these posts that I've been reading the past couple days don't match up with the Josh I know.

It is the direct opposite of what he said he wants in a girl. Said he wanted a women, is a 23 year old girl a women yet? Said when asked that he didn't like a girl with a lot of makeup on except for special occasions. Andi had mentioned that when she was trying to get Josh to watch the Housewife shows that she couldn't repeat what he said about them but what I'm reading sounds like one of those people. Lots more that are totally a contradiction to this.

I also heard from someone that he wants her to move in with him. I heard myself from the show that he says he takes things slow because it's very serious to him. So why the rush in so short a time?

I feel like the little girl who just found out there is no Santa Claus.

Laura

Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 68 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 52 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+79
julychild
AnandaMarie
rhondam
Seabear
KB_Mom