SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 53 of 68 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 60 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 53 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by OnePromise Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:17 pm

Nick said that before things "got weird" on Andi's season, he and Josh were friends.  They went to church together with a few other guys mid way through the season.  I think towards the end of the show, that the atmosphere of competition made their friendship very strained.  And then ATFR happened and Josh had to deal with the fact that his fiancé slept with Nick and the whole world now knew about it. Josh had to defend his fiancé, which Nick even commented was what Josh should do.  I am sure that Andi's opinion of Nick influenced Josh's opinion as well.  So overall the cards were really not in favor of a friendship between the two guys because of their relationships with Andi.

Now since both guys have moved on from Andi and are not in a competitive situation, they can just relax and allow for a more natural friendship to happen.  I'm not saying they will be best buds, but there is no reason to hold on to all the past stuff.  They both seem grown up enough to get over it and act maturely toward one another.  It probably was a little awkward at first, but if each continues to treat the other with respect, why can't they have a little fun together? They are in Vegas afterall. Smiley

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 53 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:24 pm

Negative feelings rot your core, at least imo. I don't think anyone enjoys feeling angry, mad, sad, jealous etc. 
So moving on to anything and away from the negative has to be good. 
Negative spews negative and positive breeds positive is how I like to think of things and I would much rather feel positive.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:59 pm

bleuberry wrote:I don't think Josh hates Nick, hate is a strong word. I just think he doesn't think too highly of him, and I don't really blame him. I don't care for Josh either, really, but I do find him to be less insufferable than the snowflake laugh out loud.

That's the feeling I get too. It's like how a lot of people here thought Chris Soules and Nick were good b/c Chris drove out to Chicago to hang with him and they exchanged some nice words on Twitter...but he went back to trashing Nick in that radio interview he did. I think that they are all just being guys, who can hang and have fun and move past drama, especially when they are no longer in competition, but that doesn't mean that they actually like him. Jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:03 pm

I agree, hate is a strong word. I don't think Josh ever hated Nick. Why a lot of the guys on Andi's season turned away from Nick was that Nick talked too much about strategies and what he thought would happen next. Same as the guys on Kaitlyn's season said or at least Shawn expressed. Josh, Brian and Marcus have said that they talked about other things than Andi. They separated their time with Andi from the time they spent together. Nick seemed to get very involved in the process and liked to talk about it and that was not appreciated at the time.
I think it's great if they can move away from the past. JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:19 pm

^^^ Agreed! I doubt we'll see the two of them make any great efforts to hang out together in the future, but the fact that they could put the past behind them and to be around each other while having fun with the rest of the bach gang was huge. I give them both major kudos for being mature about it.

Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:16 pm

Just watching Food network and their was an Avocare commercial , no Josh but some guys and gals working out .

Didn't know avocare made commericals .

Was watching Food Network , and an Avocare commercial came on , I never seen it before .
No Josh , But a couple of guys and gals working out .
Smiley

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 53 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 53 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 53 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:00 pm

rc49ers wrote:
Was watching Food Network , and an Avocare commercial came on , I never seen it before .
No Josh , But a couple of guys and gals working out .
 Smiley
They are supposedly starting to advertise on TV a lot more, especially during football games (esp. SEC) and other sporting events. Major League Soccer is now a major endorser for Advocare.

Just some fun facts: Renee (Oteri) Maynard (from JP's season) is on Josh's Advocare Team. Desiree Hartsock recently blogged about how much she loved Spark, one of the most popular Advocare products, saying it has really improved her life from an energy standpoint. Jason and Molly Mesnick also got into Advocare, and may even be distributors. So Josh isn't the only one from this franchise that believes in this company.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:19 pm

Yeah...but Molly basically talked about it as a quick weight-loss method on her podcast. Which I think is why most people actually use it, not because of "health" or "energy". I just think it's a sketchy product and I'm sure that in a couple of years (if that) we'll see even more lawsuits and side effects from it. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:26 pm

If you do some research those lawsuits and side effects are out there. 
The problem with a product like this is it is considered a supplement. It is not under FDA approval. 
I would like to think most consumers are savvy, but they aren't.
 I would like to think most people are aware of their own health status, but they generally aren't. 
Under the age of 40, many don't have a need to check certain physical conditions and often discover things when something trial and error goes bad. 
So there are a lot of misguided out there. Lambs to the slaughter unfortunately, imo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:13 am

Changing the subject back to Vegas for a minute. Here's another picture from Twitter showing Josh and Nick together on Saturday. Again, they both seem very comfortable. I'm not seeing tension in their faces or body language at all.  

Maleah Morett ‏@mamorett20  5h5 hours ago
@jmurbulldog thanks for being so sweet and taking a photo with us. I hope true love finds you soon! If not hit me up

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 53 Cpyvmz11

That's Josh's GF, Anna, in the back (right) standing with Becca and her friend. Those three seemed to really hit it off based on what I read on SM.  I think it's speaks volumes that Josh was able to take his new girlfriend as his date to this event and still hang out with the rest of the Bachelor gang, with her seeming to fit in well.  They also kept a low profile and didn't flaunt their being together on SM.  Most of the others posted a lot more pics from the weekend. Josh only posted one IG pic (the one with Nick) and Anna has a private account.  Again, that speaks volumes to me. This relationship doesn't appear to be just for show, it appears to be real with two people getting to know each other and enjoying spending time together.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:19 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Yeah...but Molly basically talked about it as a quick weight-loss method on her podcast. Which I think is why most people actually use it, not because of "health" or "energy". I just think it's a sketchy product and I'm sure that in a couple of years (if that) we'll see even more lawsuits and side effects from it. JMO.

Ugh, people need to learn that there's no such thing as quick weight-loss. Well there is, but the weight will come back almost as quickly as it was lost. The only way to lose weight is to change one's eating habits permanently and how will you learn how to eat right by replacing meals with supplement shakes and whatnot? It's idiotic IMHO. And if you continue with the supplements for long periods of time, then you're likely to mess up your liver or kidneys. Our bodies are built to take nutrients from real food, not synthetic supplements. I'm really side-eyeing all these Bachelor peeps who hawk this crap. Sorry to hear it's spreading.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:20 pm

mindless wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:Yeah...but Molly basically talked about it as a quick weight-loss method on her podcast. Which I think is why most people actually use it, not because of "health" or "energy". I just think it's a sketchy product and I'm sure that in a couple of years (if that) we'll see even more lawsuits and side effects from it. JMO.

Ugh, people need to learn that there's no such thing as quick weight-loss. Well there is, but the weight will come back almost as quickly as it was lost. The only way to lose weight is to change one's eating habits permanently and how will you learn how to eat right by replacing meals with supplement shakes and whatnot? It's idiotic IMHO. And if you continue with the supplements for long periods of time, then you're likely to mess up your liver or kidneys. Our bodies are built to take nutrients from real food, not synthetic supplements. I'm really side-eyeing all these Bachelor peeps who hawk this crap. Sorry to hear it's spreading.

Sadly, I think there is a lot that is misunderstood about this company, both postive and negative. Many have pointed out the negative, but what hasn't been pointed out is that they  stress lifestyle change.  Josh as well as his team leaders have pointed this out multiple times on their team support page. It's NOT meant to be for quick weight loss. It's meant to be a long term plan to change your life for the better by improving your diet and exercising. In addition to selling their porducts they give tons of support with meal planning for "clean" eating as well as fitness tips. These are things that help people lead healthier lives whether they take the Advocare products or not.  When considering Advocare, people just need to do their due diligence, know their bodies and make the right decisions for themselves.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 68 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 60 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+79
julychild
AnandaMarie
rhondam
Seabear
KB_Mom