SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 44 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 18, 2015 9:49 pm

This thread is going to be locked during epi nights which I'm going to do now. Discuss in the epi thread!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 44 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by notarose Tue May 19, 2015 3:21 am

Oh dear, I thought I could. I thought I might, but I just can't.  
I adore my tv boyfriend Nick - beautiful flawed outlier, salty & all. It is so rare to have someone such as he represented on my screen and no surprise that he is polarizing.  But that doesn't matter because it is better to persevere and grow into your own skin than to shed it for others and don new clothes like the emperor of nothing but others expectation. Not to say that people mostly do - merely to identify that people like Nick mostly don't. 
“When someone shows you who they are believe them; the first time.” (Maya Angelou)

And then there is the matter of love and worthiness of all to be in its grace.  
And then there is a silly TV show that I have come to enjoy on many levels but never for its edit: mocking,  feigned drama, or intent to defame.  Rather, I look to the moments of lightness, small epiphanies, tender and brave moments, and to this forum where discourse on bigger ideas and social views enter the mix.
I thought I could but I just can't witness this second risk taking any way other than in solitude.  It is a sacrifice as I so enjoy your humor, positivity, enlightened sharings, and often brilliant theories. I even enjoy being challenged on my absurdities as there is no better why to grow.

I don't know the last line of this second Nick love story.  I thought I might be here through each chapter to the final word... but I just can't.
Next season, I think I will. 

I'm such a wimp. :yes:

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue May 19, 2015 4:54 am

notarose wrote:**snipped**
“When someone shows you who they are believe them; the first time.” (Maya Angelou) ***snipped***

And then there is the matter of love and worthiness of all to be in its grace.  
And then there is a silly TV show that I have come to enjoy on many levels but never for its edit: mocking,  feigned drama, or intent to defame.
***snipped***
bestbud! Praying console :yes: Good Post I agree kisses

I've thought to leave the post with just above statement of agreement with NR's sentiment, but I want to speak my mind now and then I won't open this book again - so this is for anyone who ever read my thoughts here before and for Nick:

I joined TB world because I've seen a resemblance in Nick. I've  kept putting myself in his shoes, 'coz of many similarities I've though I might understand where he's coming from and I'm impressed how far he has come and how brave and fearless he has embarked on this (re)enacted show.
But I have wished he wouldn't, if it means sparing him humiliation, degrading, mocking and unnecessary backlash. It seems to me, that this ain't worth it. But he decides his fate and I wouldn't want to change that, neither do I possess the knowledge to know what's best.

Just from my perspective, at the time when here we (Nick's matchmakers, Mura included) were playing a game who would be best for Nick, Kaitlyn or Becca, I wrote (despite always stating that I adore Kaitlyn and she is my favorite girl from the previous season) that I would picture Nick with someone like Becca rather than the former, since Kait might be his type, but I doubt he is hers. I have no idea, what gives me right to make these assumptions... but that's all they ever were. I wasn't reading much into their SM, so I wasn't aware of the level of familiarity between them, until someone reported it here when the news broke that Nick joined TBette for the 2nd time.
Then it became clearer and that's when I've started to wonder, whether Nick's admirable characteristics might bring better results than my usual state of second-guessing, careful examination, doubtful approach and over-analyzing attitude. I was hoping so, for my own sake, for bringing some faith and confirmation that letting go of own restrictions and chasing that "tiger" might not be in vain.
Yes Nick, I was putting my hopes in you... and I wish, the burden isn't draining you and I desire nothing less but your success.
I value and trust in your wisdom that you acquired over years and I respect the willingness to try out, despite preceding scars.
There's a reason why people join and participate to that show, there's a reason why women are natural seductresses and why traditionally male has to fight for his prey. It's all matter of statistic and I for starters am really bad at it, because I have a strong disdain for having to prove(argue) oneself. Having to fight the odds rather than letting them prevail, when I feel it is a waste of energy. Because the energy fluctuates.
And once you show them your vulnerability, you will have to struggle to protect yourself. Preserve.
Since tigers don't change their stripes.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue May 19, 2015 7:37 am

NR, Happy,
What happened? I'm confused. You speak in poetry.
Have you both decided to forgo watching this season? Are you watching and not posting?
Was there something on tonight's episode (I'm not yet watching) that made you decide to leave??
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue May 19, 2015 8:45 am

I'll binge-watch the season once I'll find out if it's worth it, not posting anymore regarding the show, whatever direction the story goes. Since the first episode, apart from confirming my opinion of both girls, hasn't brought any real entertainment/emotional pleasure and with all the spoilers that come out each year with the benediction of TPTB I have no desire to spend my time wondering/evaluating/worrying. As for Nick, I'll be here, hopefully in good spirit when his time comes... and even in better once he moves on. He chose this game/these people and it was his decision to surrender the power, becoming disposable in the hands of TPTB.
I can't speak for NR or what she meant, but as for me, I'm only looking forward to the next chapter, entitled "Arise and branch off". All the rest is same-old.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue May 19, 2015 9:04 am

I'm definitely going to miss you Happy.... hmmm
I really appreciated our conversations last season and was enjoying your return and postings in the last weeks as we moved closer to premiere.  
I'm also going to binge watch, but I'm probably still going to come online to keep track of Nick and what other information we gather about him as the season plays out.  
It was always a crap shoot for Nick, but again, just because this outing was a "failure" doesn't mean (and I know you agree) that it wasn't worth the attempt.  Now he knows and won't have to wonder "what if."
Please don't stay away forever... I would miss you!!
bestbud!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue May 19, 2015 10:30 am

Sue, it's my pleasure to converse with you and everyone else here in this thread, so I'm not going anywhere and I'm always available in PM whenever it's needed.

I got really disappointed (big time) with TB - 19. season, when it became evident that they are sending the spoilers themselves. I vowed to not watch again. I got sucked back during the "pre-show-sleuthing" period when the news of Nick being present emerged, 'coz it was just a pure fun among members. Then I was awaiting The Spoiler, it came, I can't and don't want to blame RS for "spoiling", he's just doing his job, but it's TPTB who is sending the message. Because RS doesn't talk about things reported to him by people who witnessed, were presents or had part in the events that took place during shooting, he is telling us the edited version of the events. Things that are meticulously created in the "edit-room" and within a small circle of people. So there's only 1 or 2 sources, both part of the production, who can spoil, either the TB-pro-team or the broadcaster. And to me as a viewer it is condescending and disrespectful of our (mine) intelligence.

So yeah, let's talk about Nick in all lengths and with wide open spaces ... but I'm not gonna play the hamster-wheel this season. After all I never claimed to be anyone's fan(girl) but Nick's, the only one deserving to be in my avatar. I'm just waiting for another dapper ATFR pic to up-grade it.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 19, 2015 10:49 am

Nice post HGL. 
TPTB on this show are no one's friend. 
In the past few seasons, I have become fairly disenchanted with the franchise and now basically only watch for the love of the forum and the fun I have with the members. There are times I don't even watch, but hang here with the group while it's on. This is a nice place.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue May 19, 2015 10:58 am

happygolucky wrote:Sue, it's my pleasure to converse with you and everyone else here in this thread, so I'm not going anywhere and I'm always available in PM whenever it's needed.

I got really disappointed (big time) with TB - 19. season, when it became evident that they are sending the spoilers themselves. I vowed to not watch again. I got sucked back during the "pre-show-sleuthing" period when the news of Nick being present emerged, 'coz it was just a pure fun among members. Then I was awaiting The Spoiler, it came, I can't and don't want to blame RS for "spoiling", he's just doing his job, but it's TPTB who is sending the message. Because RS doesn't talk about things reported to him by people who witnessed, were presents or had part in the events that took place during shooting, he is telling us the edited version of the events. Things that are meticulously created in the "edit-room" and within a small circle of people. So there's only 1 or 2 sources, both part of the production, who can spoil, either the TB-pro-team or the broadcaster. And to me as a viewer it is condescending and disrespectful of our (mine) intelligence.

So yeah, let's talk about Nick in all lengths and with wide open spaces ... but I'm not gonna play the hamster-wheel this season. After all I never claimed to be anyone's fan(girl) but Nick's, the only one deserving to be in my avatar. I'm just waiting for another dapper ATFR pic to up-grade it.

Happy, you are so right about RS and his connection to TPTB. He’s part of the machine. And it’s a little comical and makes him out to be the fool that either 1. he’s not aware that he’s being manipulated or 2. he is aware and is bending over like a lackey for the money. No wonder he’s so unhappy!!

Like you, I’m a Nick fan girl. One thing to look forward to is how Nick handles the FRC and ATFR. Fool me once, fool me twice and all. Nick’s very sharp on his feet (as noted in his last conversation with Andi in the DR) and if K brought him to the end to release him, or worse, let him get down on a knee, I expect a controlled but VERY ANGRY Nick to confront her. If, as a result, she winds up crying off a ledge like Mesnick, well, she had it coming. It will be interesting to see what his calmer head presents on ATFR as well… Again, I’m here for our boy!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 19, 2015 11:30 am

Me too sue. Always a Nick fan, not necessarily a fan of N&K. My interest for this season is due to his returning. Can't wait until ep 4. Curious to see how Kaitlyn rejected him, if RS is true.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue May 19, 2015 12:12 pm

SueSt wrote:
happygolucky wrote:Sue, it's my pleasure to converse with you and everyone else here in this thread, so I'm not going anywhere and I'm always available in PM whenever it's needed.

Happy, you are so right about RS and his connection to TPTB.  He’s part of the machine.  And it’s a little comical and makes him out to be the fool that either 1. he’s not aware that he’s being manipulated or 2. he is aware and is bending over like a lackey for the money.  No wonder he’s so unhappy!!  

Like you, I’m a Nick fan girl.  One thing to look forward to is how Nick handles the FRC and ATFR.  Fool me once, fool me twice and all.  Nick’s very sharp on his feet (as noted in his last conversation with Andi in the DR) and if K brought him to the end to release him, or worse, let him get down on a knee, I expect a controlled but VERY ANGRY Nick to confront her.  If, as a result, she winds up crying off a ledge like Mesnick, well, she had it coming.  It will be interesting to see what his calmer head presents on ATFR as well…  Again, I’m here for our boy!  

Sue, the one thing that has happened for me, after reading the spoiler, is that I will not be as emotionally invested in Nick's journey this time around.  But, that doesn't mean that I won't be angry if he was lied to and lead on by Kaitlyn and the producers.  I will just watch this season more as a disinterested viewer than I did last year.  And I will feel an equal amount of sadness for all of the guys that got their hearts broken in the process.

If the ending is Kaitlyn choosing no one, but she allows one or both of the F2 to propose to her, then Nick might not be the only one that got hurt in the process.  But, that won't make it any easier for me to accept the outcome.  I just choose not to go through the same thing that I did last year.  And, after watching that interview with Ryan Seacrest, I am even more convinced that Kaitlyn chose no one at the end.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue May 19, 2015 12:14 pm

I really just want Nick to be OK and happy.....

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share