SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 62 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 28, 2015 6:39 pm

sdmom wrote:Hi stuck, good to see you again!  handwave

Hey, just checking in. I won't be back again until July. Moving and research are my masters right now. Yuck. Miss you all.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 62 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 6:42 pm

Maybe y'all should tweet fleiss and tell him that Nick as the romantic leads would guarantee good tv.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 28, 2015 6:49 pm

I want RS for the next TB. Great season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu May 28, 2015 6:52 pm

I think he wisely dealt with producers to come in at just the right time...after most of the rough dates.  He has to dress up in mariachi and sing, but from what I remember he is not half bad at singing.  His last season bio said he always wanted to be a singing star. We will see.  sneakyl

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 6:53 pm

:why:  :why:  :why:

Kashathediva wrote:I want RS for the next TB. Great season.

Are you trying to give me a heart attack?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 28, 2015 6:58 pm

reason wrote::why:  :why:  :why:

It would be epic snarking. 
Adrenaline date=leaving the condo for a few hours.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 28, 2015 7:01 pm

reason wrote:Maybe y'all should tweet fleiss and tell him that Nick as the romantic leads would guarantee good tv.
Hey, TPTB bent over backwards to get Nick on the show, have him active on SM while filming, had his HTD in Utah, etc, so why not bend over a bit more and make him the lead? Let him pick his F1 and finish the Nick saga. If comedy and drama is what TPTB are looking for now then why not Nick? He may even toss in a romantic proposal at the end, too. Win-win.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu May 28, 2015 7:09 pm

I still believe that Nick went on this season specifically because he developed a friendship with Kaitlyn and couldn't move it beyond that because she signed a contract.  He had to go to where she was to date her.

I just don't think he is a fame seeker despite what RS keeps trying to sell.

I'm sticking to that Smiley.  He's not that guy that wants to be the next TB. 
IMO.

Kasha teamnick - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 62 3806527698  I was thinking RS on BIP, the "tool" guy that nails the fronds on palapas and oogles all the girls in bikinis from behind the potted plants. Maybe Claire's raccoon will give him a go.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 7:33 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
reason wrote::why:  :why:  :why:

It would be epic snarking. 
Adrenaline date=leaving the condo for a few hours.

cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu May 28, 2015 8:13 pm

notarose wrote:I still believe that Nick went on this season specifically because he developed a friendship with Kaitlyn and couldn't move it beyond that because she signed a contract.  He had to go to where she was to date her.

I just don't think he is a fame seeker despite what RS keeps trying to sell.

I'm sticking to that Smiley.  He's not that guy that wants to be the next TB. 
IMO.

Kasha teamnick - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 62 3806527698  I was thinking RS on BIP, the "tool" guy that nails the fronds on palapas and oogles all the girls in bikinis from behind the potted plants. Maybe Claire's raccoon will give him a go.

I still believe too that Nick only went on this show for K and if he is not her F1 then I think he is done with this show. He is not a fame seeker just a passionate man that took a risk to find love.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Thu May 28, 2015 9:41 pm

I agree that Nick only went on the show for Kaitlyn.  It was way too obvious on social media.

As for the Nick/Andy picture, I had a feeling that when Nick was spotted in NYC that he was hanging out with Andy/Sharleen based on where the sitings were.  Love the friendship between the three of them.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu May 28, 2015 9:43 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Well after this season he has been through the process twice so at least knows what to expect as Bachelor. Although I can't help but hope he ends up Kaitlyn's guy. I can hardly wait until we see him give Kaitlyn a good chase. Expecting to see him bring some romance to this season. Andi kept repeating how passionate he was and how he was like a grown up love in her season. Kaitlyn has already compared her kiss with Shawn to how you feel in elementary school with your first kiss. Quite a contrast Nick's kisses should bring when he finally shows up!!
That doesn't speak well for Shawn, imo.  Who wants a man who kisses remind you of elementary school kiss????  I know that I wouldn't.  If his kiss doesn't give sparks in my stomach, I don't want him, laugh out loud. Hugesmile ETA: I bet she wont compare Nick's kiss to an elementary school kiss. teamnick - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 62 3806527698 :

Last edited by 2observe on Thu May 28, 2015 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrections and an ETA.)
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share