SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 63 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by emusha Thu May 28, 2015 10:08 pm

nick's favorites don't look like he's over the moon happy...lots of snarky stuff from elan and jaclyn
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 63 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by notarose Thu May 28, 2015 10:11 pm

kimberlyg wrote:I agree that Nick only went on the show for Kaitlyn.  It was way too obvious on social media.

As for the Nick/Andy picture, I had a feeling that when Nick was spotted in NYC that he was hanging out with Andy/Sharleen based on where the sitings were.  Love the friendship between the three of them.

Sharleen has a recent pic on her IG with herself & Andy at a nightclub.  He is wearing the same sweater as the one he is wearing with Nick.  :yes:

Love this friendship too!  Sharleen was a driving force behind a fair characterization of Nick during last season.  As her blog continued each week it became more & evident that she related to him and admired him. Always so positive. 
Her fiancé must be "to her standard" (meant as a compliment) and so it's wonderful that Nick is included warmly in their social circle.  Andy posting pics of Nick in his IG and following Nick since he follows very few people, IMO indicated that Nick isn't just a tag along.  Smiley  Great that these people found each other through this crazy show.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu May 28, 2015 10:17 pm

emusha wrote:nick's favorites don't look like he's over the moon happy...lots of snarky stuff from elan and jaclyn

cantstopl
Before Nick went on the show he faved Elan's tweet:
"I just want someone to be unhappy with forever"

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Thu May 28, 2015 10:40 pm

emusha wrote:nick's favorites don't look like he's over the moon happy...lots of snarky stuff from elan and jaclyn

He's always favorited Elan and Jaclyn stuff, though (so has Kaitlyn and she's still doing it), and they always post snarky stuff. I don't think it's any different.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 28, 2015 10:53 pm

ITA that Nick went on the show only for Kaitlyn. If someone else was the Bette he never would have returned, IMO.

That being said, I still would prefer him as lead to the other potential candidates. It would be refreshing to have a sarcastic, fun, romantic, and unique guy like Nick as lead.

As much as people may dislike him, he is TV gold: if TPTB want drama/crazy/comedy/romance all in one mixed bag that is Nick.

If anyone can be lead and handle what TPTB throw at him it is Nick. He can roll with the punches and walk the fine line of not taking things too seriously while still being serious about finding the "one".

Anyone else as lead would just be a puppet, IMO.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu May 28, 2015 10:53 pm

gotcha! I'm not taking sm seriously this season (not really taking much seriously this season hehehe giggling ) but thanks for your input esp considering his usual sm behavior

emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 10:56 pm

Tweet Fleiss let him know our idea for Nick to be the bachelor. See if he responses.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu May 28, 2015 11:35 pm

I'm I correct in thinking a lot of people believe RS?

I'm asking because Nick hasn't even appeared in an epi, we haven't seen him interact with Kaitlyn, and the buzz in his fan thread is about him being next TB?

Respectfully curious.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 28, 2015 11:39 pm

I think there are some members who do believe RS at face value and will stick with him.
I think there are members who will believe RS until proven otherwise through sleuthing.
I think there are members who will sleuth and basically put what RS says in another pile to consider, but not take at face value.  What's sleuthed takes priority or what he says. 
What the percentage breakdown is --IDK. 
I think the majority on this forum appear to be in the 3rd group. JMOAA.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Fri May 29, 2015 12:35 am

Or the 4th group of those who can't stand him. teamnick - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 63 2498057887
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri May 29, 2015 3:18 am

sdmom wrote:He looks good ! Do y'all think he's tan? How does he maintain it?
I was thinking thank goodness he's not on boxing or sumo wrestling dates. I personally think they are brutal. You think Nick would be salty if he was on either date?  
Can't wait for his showing up in NYC!

I could definitely see the Salt flying if he had to be on one of those dates! giggling And I would not blame him one bit.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri May 29, 2015 3:30 am

cantstopl
Kashathediva wrote:
reason wrote::why:  :why:  :why:

Kashathediva wrote:I want RS for the next TB. Great season.

Are you trying to give me a heart attack?
It would be epic snarking. 
Adrenaline date=leaving the condo for a few hours.

cantstopl I don't know, that may a little too much for him to handle.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share