SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 23 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 2:26 am

emusha wrote:
sdmom wrote:Looks like Nick are buds with Tanner and JJ this season. They have some nice IG exchanges. If he's not f1, I am glad he's made some friends.
[*]Comments on pic nick posted with his mom:
[*]tanner_tolbert Is she a cool chick or an amazing woman? @jjhlane21@nick_viall28 9h
[*]teamnick - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 23 928630_1592462151011312_2026703285_a nick_viall28 Lol.. Super cool chick. How dare you say!!
[*]jjhlane21 Nah...looks like an amazing woman to me! @tanner_tolbert@nick_viall28 9h

http://websta.me/n/nick_viall28#g3O4b2RpqyVCm5KZ.99

This boy, keeps us worry for about a month, although we still not know how it ends, at least he made some friends in this crazy process.
I hope this JJ no. 2 is as supportive to our boy as JJ no. 1.
Smiley

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 23 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by notarose Wed May 13, 2015 2:34 am

emusha wrote:
sdmom wrote:Looks like Nick are buds with Tanner and JJ this season. They have some nice IG exchanges. If he's not f1, I am glad he's made some friends.
[*]Comments on pic nick posted with his mom:
[*]tanner_tolbert Is she a cool chick or an amazing woman? @jjhlane21@nick_viall28 9h
[*]teamnick - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 23 928630_1592462151011312_2026703285_a nick_viall28 Lol.. Super cool chick. How dare you say!!
[*]jjhlane21 Nah...looks like an amazing woman to me! @tanner_tolbert@nick_viall28 9h

http://websta.me/n/nick_viall28#g3O4b2RpqyVCm5KZ.99

[*]
yes
Last season JJ., Marquel, and Nick S. appeared quite early during the airing of the season on SM with Nick.  Then came Brian and much later Chris hung out with Nick in Chi.
This time, WOW, the season hasn't even begun and new JJ, Tanner, and Ben Z are linking with Nick even though he isn't officially on the Bette bio cast page.  Oh, and the Ben H follows counts as well. 

Different season, different guys, different girl.
Looking good Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 3:31 am

¥

Last edited by whipsnapper on Sun May 24, 2015 3:03 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : added links)

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed May 13, 2015 7:15 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
jen689 wrote:
Cecilia wrote:...Two seasons, everyone knows him, and heartbroken twice?
Maybe Nick can appear on BIP and hope the third times a charm :Nod:
not three strikes you're out no no

I'm rooting for Nick even if he isn't who RS spoils as the F1. They kept Chris under wraps during Des's season. They could do the same thing with Nick :gotcha:

I was a "fan victim" of that foiler season  :tissuebox After what happened to me when I held on heavily to RS spoilers because he was usually right and he had Brooks as F1 and Bres was who I was rooting for, I don't think I can ever fully trust his spoilers again. I don't know right now which I am more afraid of, him spoiling Nick as F-anyplace but 1 or spoiling him as THE F1. I'd prefer he just not know and thus can't post about it and contaminate my brain but I know that is probably not realistic. I know he got the end right for the 3 seasons following the Brooks fiasco but I don't know if that means this season is due for another foiler or for him to be right again. Since that could go either way I am sticking to my own intuition on this. If indisputable evidence appears one way or another in vids or pics or oopsies on SM then fine but until then I question EVERYTHING laugh out loud.

Exactly how I feel this season about Nick! I wish that I had the resolve to let 6 episodes stock up on my DVR and then power watch on a lazy Sunday before episode 7. This would be a fun season to enter unspoiled until about that time since so much change happens. Smart to stay open minded throughout.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed May 13, 2015 8:24 am

^^ hi  Hi MVMOM,

Spoilers or not, I'm still thinking of letting 5-6 episodes stock up on my DVR before I watch.  On Andi's season, I think I watched the first 5-6 episodes in one weekend, through Brussels or Venice before I came online or looked for spoilers.  Since I'm already here, not sure I'm going to be able to resist the spoilers this season, but I still may choose to watch the majority of the show in a clump, just in order to save myself from months of frustration and speculation... Anyway, we'll see if I'm able to stay away once Nick is on the show giggling (really, who am I kidding!!)  

Either way, one good thing about not watching the Bach is that I'm not (yet) invested in/protective of K... (only still of Nick) and so I'm pretty sure I will be able to watch with an open mind, wanting the best for each of them whether that means they wind up together or not.  yes
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed May 13, 2015 9:39 am

this is suchhhh a good tactic!! I think I need to apply it...do any of yall have any good tips for staying off the daily doses of this board + weekly watching etc.? I've been there before and it's a lot of intense effort to be so invested in this show week in week out

I see Nick as a potential fit for K mainly cos K was very proactive about creating and sustaining a social media connection with him but that's about where it ends -- I don't really know if they'll click in the deep ways for him to be her F1 from amongst 25 other guys and I'm totally ok with how it goes for the two of them. I think K will pick the guy that makes her feel connected to him the best and that is how it should be. However, I find myself invested in Nick's journey cos he was such a real person who put his whole heart on the line last season... K actually might not even be the right fit for him -- so I need to wean myself off the watching before it starts...

Last edited by emusha on Wed May 13, 2015 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 9:55 am

giggling giggling giggling Good luck on the weaning of your self from the board.  You will need BA(bachelorette anonymous) and believe in my many years of watching only a serious illness stop me.  You will be in hook, line and sinker.  Prepare for the ride of you life.

Last edited by reason on Wed May 13, 2015 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed May 13, 2015 10:01 am

rofl  reason -- bach annonymous! indeed... I think I need that and might be better to try pre show airing... here's to hoping!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed May 13, 2015 10:12 am

hi Whipsnapper
The "Mysteries..." exhibition ran in Chicago in 2014 therefore the pic is old.
http://www.artic.edu/exhibition/magritte-mystery-ordinary-1926-1938

The geotag does place the post in the Art Institiute of Chicago so that means Nick was there or whoever posted the pic on his IG was there that day - April 21st. It is a pic of a phone with a pic of Nick taking a selfie so either scenario works. The road/signs is part of the exhibition.  I posted about it, way back when Nick first posted this pic, with a link to another person's IG pic that used the same installation to do a selfie. 

The thing about the exhibition is one of the Magritte paintings was found to have an underpainting.  It may have been discovered using the synchrotron  - my friend used to work there years ago and they do that type of work. It is a method of deep minute discovery - apropos giggling    The painting is called "Time Transfixed" and it is part of the Chicago permanent collection and was incorporated into the Magritte retrospect. THAT underpainting has a dancer on a man's lap. THAT is what I believe to be the significance behind Nick posting this particular pic.
Info on the underpainting is at the bottom of this article:
http://www.timeout.com/chicago/art/magritte-the-mystery-of-the-ordinary-19261938

Sometimes the mysteries of the ordinary are extraordinary. :yes:

Last edited by notarose on Wed May 13, 2015 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed May 13, 2015 10:21 am

Lol i have thought of easing away for a bit to avoid spoilers...I tried that when Ben was Bachelor but I still got spoiled due to random twitter stuff. Plus i watch the show with friends...i need to get a dvr
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed May 13, 2015 10:26 am

If anyone starts an online BA support group\12 step program, sign me up  giggling

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed May 13, 2015 10:27 am

notarose wrote:hi Whipsnapper
The "Mysteries..." exhibition ran in Chicago in 2014 therefore the pic is old.
http://www.artic.edu/exhibition/magritte-mystery-ordinary-1926-1938

The geotag does place the post in the Art Institiute of Chicago so that means Nick was there or whoever posted the pic on his IG was there that day - April 21st. It is a pic of a phone with a pic of Nick taking a selfie so either scenario works. The road/signs is part of the exhibition.  I posted about it, way back when Nick first posted this pic, with a link to another person's IG pic that used the same installation to do a selfie. 

The thing about the exhibition is one of the Magritte paintings was found to have an underpainting.  It may have been discovered using the synchrotron  - my friend used to work there years ago and they do that type of work. It is a method of deep minute discovery - apropos giggling    The painting is called "Time Transfixed" and it is part of the Chicago permanent collection and was incorporated into the Magritte retrospect. THAT underpainting has a dancer on a man's lap. THAT is what I believe to be the significance behind Nick posting this particular pic.
Info on the underpainting is at the bottom of this article:
http://www.timeout.com/chicago/art/magritte-the-mystery-of-the-ordinary-19261938

Sometimes the mysteries of the ordinary are extraordinary. :yes:

Wow, NR, amazing connection you uncovered. Isn't K a dancer?
Regardless of whether Nick made the connection to the underpainting, the fact that you did is amazing...
Just another day of NR making the ordinary, extraordinary!! :yes: bestbud!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share