SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 43 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by emusha Mon May 18, 2015 8:14 pm

happygolucky wrote:What is "surprising" that "if" RS spoilers are correct ... Nick's tweets tell the exact same story, no hiding, no games, no cover-up, completely out there black on white.
And what RS thinks to know ... well, Nick "may not be happy with the ending"...
but he is OK today, was happy over the weekend (most recently), so that is all that matters.
Happy, smiley, sexy, helluva sexy (jealous RS?), so I think Nick has nothing to worry ...there are many more wonders to discover and life is not over.
How do his tweets tell the story?  scratch
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 43 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by bluwavz Mon May 18, 2015 8:15 pm

nutty1 wrote:Did RS say Nick isn't happy with the ending?? I don't remember seeing that. But I have company and have been in and out (of my house & here) all day.

He said it on his Periscope.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon May 18, 2015 8:21 pm

yes Nutty, the great Nostradamus spoke, that Nick was/is unhappy with the ending (not sure of exact words now), which if the spoiler is to be believed, it would be no surprise, but that doesn't mean things aren't good now, speaking only for Nick. Big IFs.

Emusha, I love to read your thoughts, I would add some myself, but am afraid to "bring bad luck" with my usual analyzes, so I'll try to keep quiet till the end ... if I make it.
But I so agree on "own personal bubble" ... can sorta identify with too.
And yes ... good call on Andy's part... but Nick has a "type", to feel the "danger" and "excitement", 'coz he rides that wave to feel alive and fill the energy.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon May 18, 2015 8:30 pm

I know CH's comments can be misleading but a "full Mesnick" could mean she let one of F2 (or both) propose then rejected then rejected them  Upset

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon May 18, 2015 8:31 pm

So if you read the tweets with the knowledge of today's "ending" - it goes along the spoiler - it doesn't prove the spoiler, but it is "interesting" (without thinking on the "movie" references) ... won't know for sure till the end - why so: (haven't included responses and some family tweets)
APRIL
22nd - Everything is cool
25th - Summer can't get here soon enough!
retw. B. Murray's: - No one wants to hear about your diet. Just eat your salad and be sad.
29th - Some days it Just feels like nothing is going right #smh
MAY
2nd - Can't sleep. Won't sleep.
4th - I'm all out of bubble gum. #bubblebummer
6th - Goodnight
9th - It's always cloudy inside.
14th - "I wish I wasn't wearing this ******** shirt."
14th - Best part about a shrimp cocktail is the cocktail sauce #horseradish
retw. Elan's: - "Let's grab coffee next week" is the nicest way to say "please stop talking to me immediately"
15th - Someone's excited it's warm.
15th - Rolling with the homies
15th - No one eats four marshmallows. Fdym

Last edited by happygolucky on Mon May 18, 2015 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 18, 2015 8:34 pm

happygolucky wrote:yes Nutty, the great Nostradamus spoke, that Nick was/is unhappy with the ending (not sure of exact words now), which if the spoiler is to be believed, it would be no surprise, but that doesn't mean things aren't good now, speaking only for Nick. Big IFs.

Emusha, I love to read your thoughts, I would add some myself, but am afraid to "bring bad luck" with my usual analyzes, so I'll try to keep quiet till the end ... if I make it.
And yes ... good call on Andy's part... but Nick has a "type", to feel the "danger" and "excitement", 'coz he rides that wave to feel alive and fill the energy.

IMO :yes: to the bolded.  I think Sales Executive doesn't satisfy that aspect of his assumed ( on my part) personality.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon May 18, 2015 8:34 pm

^some are his tweets some he faved! right?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon May 18, 2015 8:41 pm

emusha wrote:It's always been a puzzle for me to try to understand K - there were some things she says that are very in your face... we'll def learn how she's like over the course of the season if she chooses to actually let her guard down. she might not and she might keep the "joking front" which imho will indicate that she wasn't as serious and is more riding the wave of things... will also closely watch the edit to see how tptb choose to portray her. she's not trying to be portrayed as classy by any means by the things she chooses to share so we'll see how her diff sides continue to emerge...

I do agree whipsnapper that was a VERY low blow to ashley I!! and imho not funny in the way she relayed it during the convo - maybe it was funnier in her actual convo with Ashley I

at this point I'd be totally fine if Nick went on to add to the drama knowingly rather than being led on again and being made to propose then rejected!  

ohh andy and his wisdom! let me say this about nick -- i never ever thought him to be perfect and I do think he's a lot more in his own bubble than what we sometimes talk about him to be and I can see a side of him that'd be into poking drama or going on the show for attention or as co-conspirator of K's. I really hope she didn't lead him on...

no no If this did happen, I hope Nick had the presence of mind to give K a piece of his.  He was actually quite sharp and articulate during his breakup with Andi in the DR.  Again, if she actually let him get on a knee, knowing what he went through on Andi's season, how in love he must have been to propose, that he introduced her to his family, I hope he takes her down a peg or two and does not spare one iota of his anger.   Then I will sing 'She' had it coming.... from the musical Chicago!!  

SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 18, 2015 8:43 pm

happygolucky wrote:yes Nutty, the great Nostradamus spoke, that Nick was/is unhappy with the ending (not sure of exact words now), which if the spoiler is to be believed, it would be no surprise, but that doesn't mean things aren't good now, speaking only for Nick. Big IFs.

thanks Happy!! and LOL 
thanks for hitting the funny bones for us on this crazy day!! so awesome to have you spreading the funny for us here...
 bestbud!

and you're absolutely on point about the thrill of the chase for Nick -- he's like an indiana jones love adventure character with his treasure being the high of love --- stuck in an illfitting modern dating life....  cantstopl guess he gotta get his thrill somewhere even if it's just the thrill of the chase which he seems to relish! though he does seem ready to settle down now...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 18, 2015 8:57 pm

^ Indiana Jones love adventure character  teamnick - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 43 3806527698 yes

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 9:25 pm

¥

Last edited by whipsnapper on Wed May 20, 2015 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon May 18, 2015 9:47 pm

whipsnapper wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Alright Steve.  It's 11:06. I put my kids down for their nap early so I could read spoilers uninterrupted (6 month old twins here).  He better post them before they wake up! Ha

No wonder you are sosleepy!

Haha- never even thought about that! Made this name back when I joined the board years ago, looooong before I knew I'd have twins and have a real reason to be "sosleepy." teamnick - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 43 3806527698
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share