SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 42 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by happygolucky Mon May 18, 2015 7:32 pm

What is "surprising" that "if" RS spoilers are correct ... Nick's tweets tell the exact same story, no hiding, no games, no cover-up, completely out there black on white.
And what RS thinks to know ... well, Nick "may not be happy with the ending"...
but he is OK today, was happy over the weekend (most recently), so that is all that matters.
Happy, smiley, sexy, helluva sexy (jealous RS?), so I think Nick has nothing to worry ...there are many more wonders to discover and life is not over.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 42 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by sdmom Mon May 18, 2015 7:35 pm

I believe she was not engaged in the end because I already said multiple times K doesn't have the in love glow. However, I am still holding out the hope she may date Nick outside of the show

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 18, 2015 7:39 pm

Or possibly at the least want seconds in the sex dept.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 7:44 pm

¥

Last edited by whipsnapper on Sun May 24, 2015 3:29 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon May 18, 2015 7:49 pm

^Now the spoiler is out, do you think TPTB is happy with K? Will they throw her under the bus?
It depends on how she's edited, how she dismissed the final 3, if she let one of the f2 proposed (like Deanna). Brad 1 was hated by not choosing anyone but at least he didn't sleep with any. IF what RS said is true, will she be the most hated bachelorette? Will her fans still like her?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 18, 2015 7:52 pm

whipsnapper wrote:
sdmom wrote:According to RS, K probably slept with Ben Shawn Nick (yuck! no no I hope it's not true)
Nick's not happy about the ending.
IF that's true, can you blame Nick  unhappy upset mad?
To him, making love in FS is the fiance stuff, and he made it clear to millions of viewers.  IF K is not feeling with him, why even go there?
Can you imagine what it will be like in ATFR if there's one?? Do you think Nick will ask the same question again?
With this new bit of info, I am not sad for Nick, but mad.... IF what RS said is true.

If this is true, Kaitlyn is going to be the female Juan Pablo and will surpass him as the worse lead the franchise has ever had!

cantstopl Where Nikki said yes to "I really really like you", maybe Nick said "like a hole in the head". 

Seriously though, I really do see a multitude of traits that would make them compatible in RL. I think her "tease" nature would drive him wild and that seems to have made for a steamy tryst.  Disappointed it has been spoiled that that, along with other potentials, are reading a "no go". We'll better be able to interpret once they are on screen.

This show is surreal teamnick - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 42 2292733854

Last edited by notarose on Mon May 18, 2015 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 18, 2015 7:54 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Or possibly at the least want seconds in the sex dept.

Classless 2nds...#50shades

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 7:56 pm

Cecilia wrote:How can this season be ruined before it has even started!  I am so irritated.  I don't understand why she just can't pick one guy to date for a few months.  What is the point.

I watched a podcast this morning where Kaitlyn was describing how she confronted Ashley I. over something during filming of Chris' season. She was saying how Ashley I. was so good at handling criticism, but when talking about it she laughed that she told Ashley I. that she hoped she would fall in a shark tank while having her period.

Last edited by whipsnapper on Sun May 24, 2015 3:30 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 7:58 pm

The word Probably was use by RS he did not say it was a fact

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 18, 2015 8:00 pm

^ Whipsnapper
I did find a few things she did/said on TB crass (but oops, I have been offside myself in RL ) so it's not too surprising.  People with that same sense of humor find each other, however it's just not what airs on the Bette. I find the storybook fairytale sanitized so am curious how something more raw will be perceived.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 18, 2015 8:10 pm

It's always been a puzzle for me to try to understand K - there were some things she says that are very in your face... we'll def learn how she's like over the course of the season if she chooses to actually let her guard down. she might not and she might keep the "joking front" which imho will indicate that she wasn't as serious and is more riding the wave of things... will also closely watch the edit to see how tptb choose to portray her. she's not trying to be portrayed as classy by any means by the things she chooses to share so we'll see how her diff sides continue to emerge...

I do agree whipsnapper that was a VERY low blow to ashley I!! and imho not funny in the way she relayed it during the convo - maybe it was funnier in her actual convo with Ashley I

at this point I'd be totally fine if Nick went on to add to the drama knowingly rather than being led on again and being made to propose then rejected!  

ohh andy and his wisdom! let me say this about nick -- i never ever thought him to be perfect and I do think he's a lot more in his own bubble than what we sometimes talk about him to be and I can see a side of him that'd be into poking drama or going on the show for attention or as co-conspirator of K's. I really hope she didn't lead him on...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon May 18, 2015 8:12 pm

Did RS say Nick isn't happy with the ending?? I don't remember seeing that. But I have company and have been in and out (of my house & here) all day.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share