SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by TwinkleB13 Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:59 pm

I think the issue at hand was that whenever Davina needed comforting, Sean would somehow always revert the conversation back to something about himself.

IMO he either was very uncomfortable when she needed comforting and tried to deflect or distract her so she would stop crying or he just didn't care.  No one knows which it was but him I guess.

As a total side note, is there a way to keep getting notifications in the menu bar but stop getting emails? I changed it my profile but I'm still getting a flood of emails. Thanks!! Smiley

Last edited by TwinkleB13 on Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Please note, all of the above is strictly my opinion Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 77 1710264613

TwinkleB13

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by makeupchick85 Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:00 pm

nan27 wrote:I couldn't agree more with your observations, makeupchick85.

Sean's supposed nervousness could have been because he wanted the viewing audience and the experts to see him as being bullied by Davina.  Another possibility is that he was afraid Davina would break from the script and expose some of the things that all of us discovered along the way.  Under their contract, the participants probably aren't allowed to say certain things.  However, from the things that I read, Davina was trying to say all of those things without actually saying them.

Davina is a smart cookie.  I feel certain that she discovered Sean's background shortly after the marriage.  

You can see during the actual wedding ceremony that she was beyond happy and so hopeful.  Those hopes were quickly dashed when she learned the truth about Sean.

handwave  I couldn't put a finger on why Dr. C's postings about Sean seemed odd to me throughout the season. Then it dawned on me. Everything became clear when I adjusted my lenses a little bit. I think Sean's mother knew what was going on, and didn't approve.....Two words...Rock Hudson.....

makeupchick85

Back to top Go down

Post by nan27 Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:23 pm

makeupchick85 wrote:handwave  I couldn't put a finger on why Dr. C's postings about Sean seemed odd to me throughout the season. Then it dawned on me. Everything became clear when I adjusted my lenses a little bit. I think Sean's mother knew what was going on, and didn't approve.....Two words...Rock Hudson.....
I'm right there with you, makeupchick85. Hugesmile It's just unfortunate for Davina.

JUST MY OPINION, FOLKS!! handwave
nan27
nan27

Female Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by razielle Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:26 pm

TwinkleB13 wrote: While it's true that she was not going to work through those areas with Sean, it would have been beneficial to her to be able to take at least something positive away from this experience, and I feel that discovering the areas where she really needed work in a relationship would serve her well going forward.  She said a few times that she has a history of letting things from the past bog her down and she gets in her own way.  Regardless of who the husband was, I feel like she still would have done this, because she has not learned how NOT to do it.  

I agree, and I think that's a very fair way of putting it.  
I'm just saying that I don't feel blame should be placed, or that Davina should be attacked (especially by the experts) for not taking accountability for not trying to work through a farce of a marriage. It became all about taking sides and pointing fingers.

It would have been much nicer, and more beneficial if the experts had said to Davina exactly what you said above.

razielle

Back to top Go down

Post by makeupchick85 Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:39 pm

I found this pic on Chris' twitter.....like I said every dollar I have. https://mobile.twitter.com/cpierro/status/610979030779695104

makeupchick85

Back to top Go down

Post by justify14 Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:05 pm

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 77 1710264613 Davina has changed her mind about her life over time in many ways.  She also seems to not follow through on her own goals.  If you look at her Linked IN profile, and her other Bio, she has wanted to go to med school, she was a teacher and now a drug rep.  Her past although has respectable career choices show that she has follow through issues.  This can only indicate issues related to follow through in other aspects of life like relationships.  

In the past, I interviewed people for positions inside a medical company, we would have not hired her due to all the career decision changes she made in a relatively short time.

justify14

Back to top Go down

Post by nan27 Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:20 pm

Med school and pharmaceutical sales both have something to do with the medical field.  Why is that such a leap?  She is a bright, YOUNG person and can be anything that she sets her mind to being.  You might not hire her, but plenty of companies would.

JUST MY OPINION, FOLKS!! handwave
nan27
nan27

Female Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by justify14 Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:29 pm

deadhorse To be fair, she is selling drugs and if you understand the business, I think people understand why a pharma company would hire Davina. Usually physicians do not like to make time for them and maybe Davina has a few attributes that would get her in the door.

justify14

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooter72 Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:36 pm

Maybe she didn't get into med school, or couldn't afford it. She probably majored in biology, every bio major wants to go to med school. When med school didn't pan out, she started teaching, because that's the thing other thing bio majors do. Then she used her bio knowledge to transition to pharmaceuticals, which she seems to enjoy. Seems perfectly reasonable to me.

This is all speculation on my part

Scooter72

Back to top Go down

Post by razielle Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:36 pm

In today's world, you can usually advance your career better by moving to another company that will pay you more and provide you with a broader perspective, than you can just sitting in the same company for a decade. If you look at her career, and not the specific company she worked for, she has had 8 years in Medical/Pharmaceutical sales.

Also, two of those companies have had a lot of internal shake-ups and downsizing/"transformation initiatives" -- a smart 20-something would seek other opportunities before layoffs start destroying job security.

razielle

Back to top Go down

Post by WatcheronWall Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:44 pm

Regarding Davina in particular and all the wives this season (and last too for that matter) in general. Most of SM seems far kinder to the men and more forgiving of any faults they see than they are of the women. Davina has been crucified on SM and the "experts" had a pretty good go at her last night. I think Davina said as much as she was allowed to say or could say and not get it edited out. And I think when she was saying Sean was not "present" she was taken to mean in a psyco-babble way when in fact she just may have been trying to say "He is not actually here guys!"

:yes:  The previous is entirely the humble opinion of the writer :yes:
WatcheronWall
WatcheronWall

Back to top Go down

Post by justify14 Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:27 pm

Her mother was a dentist and she can probably afford med school. She only had one other sibling as I recall.

justify14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat