SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:38 pm

welcomeyall To all the new members in the last few pages. Take a moment to read the rules, and enjoy your stay! yes

pandora - Yes thanks for clipping the info related to this thread only. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by pandora48 Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:12 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:Pandora - Ha! Pretty sad when Sean ends up being the "catch" of the guys cast. Yikes.

Lol. IKR? Was very shocked and disappointed in what I read about Jaclyn's Ryan. I feel bad for all the women.

tireman4 wrote:Certainly they did not do it for higher ratings (or did they). I have never seen MAFS this high.....19th....

MARRIED AT FIRST ST (A&E) AEN 9:00 PM 1458 0.5

Those are very high ratings, especially for a network like FYI. Those ratings just secured a 4th season. I also noticed the show was trending nationally on Twitter for the finale. I don't think that ever happened before either. Which makes the news that none of the couples are still together all the more tragic. What I loved about the 1st season was that it was genuine and wasn't done for ratings/shock value. Unfortunately, I didn't feel the same with season 2.

pandora48

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:56 pm

Everyone has a right to believe inside information or not believe it. We however ensure the use of IMO in my opinion, JMHO just my humble opinion etc.

Although we appreciate very much any information that is shared with us, we do not consider it 100% fact. We are about providing facts, with links, quotes, pictures etc. are strictly enforeced.

If anyone believes info that is shared then the use of JMO IMO etc MUST be used when referencing the information.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sunchick116 Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:00 pm

hello everyone. i'm new here and i am devastated by what i'm reading. that being said, i don't feel sean and davina were properly matched. because both couples endured bullying, is not a reason to match someone. clearly sean became very sensitive because of that bullying and avoids confrontation, while davina learned to stand up for herself (almost too much). for a variety of issues i won't go through on here, i've also been bullied and i've reacted like sean-being passive and humble and being the bigger person. I didn't find what sean said all that shocking or insulting. davina's ego is the size of her boobs. i have no trouble believing he tried talking to her throughout their marriage and she ignored him.

as for the cheating/being away/whatever, i always found davina's 'i don't want to be away from NYC' stupid. my sister has a job similar to hers and she travels ALL THE TIME. davina probably does too. why does it matter where you live when YOU'RE NEVER HOME? i always thought it was dumb davina made a stink about that.

sunchick116

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:12 pm

sunchick116 wrote:hello everyone. i'm new here and i am devastated by what i'm reading. that being said, i don't feel sean and davina were properly matched. because both couples endured bullying, is not a reason to match someone. clearly sean became very sensitive because of that bullying and avoids confrontation, while davina learned to stand up for herself (almost too much). for a variety of issues i won't go through on here, i've also been bullied and i've reacted like sean-being passive and humble and being the bigger person. I didn't find what sean said all that shocking or insulting. davina's ego is the size of her boobs. i have no trouble believing he tried talking to her throughout their marriage and she ignored him.

as for the cheating/being away/whatever, i always found davina's 'i don't want to be away from NYC' stupid. my sister has a job similar to hers and she travels ALL THE TIME. davina probably does too. why does it matter where you live when YOU'RE NEVER HOME? i always thought it was dumb davina made a stink about that.

Welcome sunchick116 handwave

As for Davina, her deal breaker that she expressed prior to being matched was to stay in NYC for the time being, (2 years) she had an investment in a property, worth a large chunk of change she didn't want to bail on. I'm not on the side of either but why should she have to cave on something that she was honest and upfront about prior to being matched? What's the point of having a deal breaker when you're expected to give in? Sean was the one that said he was willing to move and then bailed.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:24 pm

IA Max.

It matters a lot to me where I live, whether I'm home a lot or not. When I'm home I want to be someplace I enjoy living in. She was specific about not moving. IA that she shouldn't have had to compromise. If there was a good solid loving relationship that was forming them I'm sure somehow they would figure something out.

That was the least of their problems.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IA Max.

It matters a lot to me where I live, whether I'm home a lot or not. When I'm home I want to be someplace I enjoy living in. She was specific about not moving. IA that she shouldn't have had to compromise. If there was a good solid loving relationship that was forming them I'm sure somehow they would figure something out.

That was the least of their problems.

Davina made more money than Sean, so why is she expected to give that up? He's a nurse, and they're usually in high demand, I'm sure he could have gotten another job if he wanted to, but he didn't want to do that either. Why couldn't he have compromised and got a job in NYC for the 2 years until she was able to move to Jersey like she said she was willing to do.

The bottom line is they weren't well matched and neither were going to concede on a relationship that was bound to fail, but at least Davina was honest about what she wanted, and IMO Sean was not.

Back to top Go down

Post by sunchick116 Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:55 pm

Max64 wrote:
sunchick116 wrote:hello everyone. i'm new here and i am devastated by what i'm reading. that being said, i don't feel sean and davina were properly matched. because both couples endured bullying, is not a reason to match someone. clearly sean became very sensitive because of that bullying and avoids confrontation, while davina learned to stand up for herself (almost too much). for a variety of issues i won't go through on here, i've also been bullied and i've reacted like sean-being passive and humble and being the bigger person. I didn't find what sean said all that shocking or insulting. davina's ego is the size of her boobs. i have no trouble believing he tried talking to her throughout their marriage and she ignored him.

Welcome sunchick116  handwave

As for Davina, her deal breaker that she expressed prior to being matched was to stay in NYC for the time being, (2 years) she had an investment in a property, worth a large chunk of change she didn't want to bail on. I'm not on the side of either but why should she have to cave on something that she was honest and upfront about prior to being matched?  What's the point of having a deal breaker when you're expected to give in?  Sean was the one that said he was willing to move and then bailed.  

ah ok. i missed that part about the property thank you. then yes the experts failed on that big time.

sunchick116

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:06 am

sunchick116 wrote:
Max64 wrote:

Welcome sunchick116  handwave

As for Davina, her deal breaker that she expressed prior to being matched was to stay in NYC for the time being, (2 years) she had an investment in a property, worth a large chunk of change she didn't want to bail on. I'm not on the side of either but why should she have to cave on something that she was honest and upfront about prior to being matched?  What's the point of having a deal breaker when you're expected to give in?  Sean was the one that said he was willing to move and then bailed.  

ah ok. i missed that part about the property thank you. then yes the experts failed on that big time.

enjoy the forum sunchick116 welcomebanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:21 am

Not surprised they divorced and Davina was just having a field day with her RT's after the show ended. That reunion show is going to be very intense!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 1f49c

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 8367-910 Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 I_got_13 Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 E5kqdm15 Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by sunchick116 Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:23 am

Linds911 wrote:Not surprised they divorced and Davina was just having a field day with her RT's after the show ended. That reunion show is going to be very intense!

that made me so uncomfortable and was so inappropriate. you may not like him but don't encourage other's bashing of him.

sunchick116

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:30 am

Did anyone else have a good chuckle when Sean "accidentally" dropped the Lego House? laugh out loud Just like their relationship crumbling down! I mean Legos & space stars were the only fun things they did since they were barely living together. no no

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 1f49c

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 8367-910 Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 I_got_13 Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 E5kqdm15 Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat