SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:52 am

Katiebelle wrote:The whole episode just felt off. It was too serious and felt weird and out of sync. The love story between Art and Alysha doesn't seem natural or easy as it is between him and Dani. It's too full of angst, drama, jealousy and insecurity. I thought guys were turned off by this.
Absolutely agree with this!!! Spot on! It is like Art liked that Alysha was all jealous and dramatic.

Just saw that TBNZ posted #TeamAlysha when they put up a pic of Alysha and Art and her saying the glitter on the lips thing.

What is this? Is this because Art chooses Alysha? That is so weird to say #TeamAlysha. The whole thing feels off just like you said Katiebelle.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:58 am

From everything Art has told us that he is looking for in a woman - Alysha just seems to be the opposite. Why on earth would he pick her when all the other girls are much better suited to him. Can't wait to she what she's like with his family. I don't think she will fit in - they seem a very easy going relaxed family that like to joke around and tease
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:04 am

Katiebelle wrote:From everything Art has told us that he is looking for in a woman - Alysha just seems to be the opposite. Why on earth would he pick her when all the other girls are much better suited to him. Can't wait to she what she's like with his family. I don't think she will fit in - they seem a very easy going relaxed family that like to joke around and tease
I have a feeling that she will be able to fit in and play the part. She is a teacher after all. I just will be sad if this is how it ends up. It is starting to feel like Ben and Courtney all over again.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:06 am

Just saw the shorts for tomorrow's episode and it definitely looks like Alysha and Dani on the joint date.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:28 am

Katiebelle wrote:Just saw the shorts for tomorrow's episode and it definitely looks like Alysha and Dani on the joint date.
IA. It looks like them. I wonder if one of them will leave during that date or if Art will wait until the cocktail party? If Alysha stays tomorrow then I will start seriously worrying that she is F1. Maybe her being married still is why Art is liking so many of her posts?

I just don't want to see Matilda and Alysha as the final 2.

So for tomorrow's date we have Matilda with Art and their date looks amazing and romantic and very sweet. The kiss looks really amazing too. Cannot wait to see what Art says to her.

I just cannot get over how Art looks at Matilda... throughout the show he has been giddy about her and tripping over himself around her. So how he gets to kiss her will be sweet. I definitely like who Art is with Matilda most of all. He seems himself and his mother said that the Art we saw on the first episode when he tripped around Matilda was the son she knew. If Art is really genuine then I see him choosing Matilda.

If Dani goes home tomorrow then he pretty much just used her and kissed her at the cocktail party and then showing Alysha he is more serious about Alsha than he is about Dani.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:32 am

Just saw this.... looks like they flip the image on the show??

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 47 CDGvh05UIAAciul

Her arm was definitely broken. She has the cast on March 22nd as well.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:41 am

Yes tomorrow will be very revealing.

We'll see how he is on a romantic date with Matilda and if he has any real feelings for her. It will also be interesting to see how the date goes with two girls with very different personalities. Dani is light and bubbly and Alysha is intense and demanding.

Does he usually have to pick one to leave at the end of the double date or can he give 2 roses out?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:00 am

Katiebelle wrote:Yes tomorrow will be very revealing.

We'll see how he is on a romantic date with Matilda and if he has any real feelings for her.  It will also be interesting to see how the date goes with two girls with very different personalities. Dani is light and bubbly and Alysha is intense and demanding.

Does he usually have to pick one to leave at the end of the double date or can he give 2 roses out?
Matilda will definitely be getting a rose and a HTD so I feel she is fine. If she is not F1 then it is Art's loss, IMO. I also think that her getting the last single date is important since it will be HTD (home town dates) next week Tues when Art meets the families. This means his most recent memory of spending one-on-one time is with Matilda.

I agree with the different personalities. Dani is so much more relaxed than Alysha.... makes one wonder whether Art is being truthful when he says he wants someone relaxed and open (Matilda is the most with Dani next).

There are a couple of ways it could go on a 2on1 date: one girl gets sent home at the end of the date, both girls get sent home at the end of the date, neither girl gets sent home at the end of the date but one of them is eliminated at the rose ceremony, or both girls stay and another girl gets eliminated.

Because we know that Ep 14 is 4 girls and HTD's then only one girl is going home tomorrow.

If Alysha stays then that means she got a 1on1 date and a 2on1 date back to back. That's a lot of time spent with Art in a short span of time.

One thing that is still in Matilda's favor is that she is always on group dates when she is not having a single date and if not on a group date we always see her one-on-one time with Art. I just don't see Art looking at any of the girls (including Alysha) with the same keen interest... almost like a little boy.

But Matilda is more natural and relaxed girl next door while Alysha comes across as more manipulative, sophisticated, worldly, and married. She knows how to get a guy to propose if nothing else.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:04 am

Just saw the shorts for tomorrow again and they have added more teasers. Art says something like this "that's one girl I'm definitely going to meet the family of " and its cut so it sounds like he is talking about Matilda. Chrystal also says that she "kinda wants to punch him in the face" !!!!!! (Me too at the moment :pout :argue: because he's being a bit of a twat)

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:08 am

Noticing that Art and Matilda are both MIA on social media during and post-show tonight. Everyone else is tweeting and posting...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:09 am

Katiebelle wrote:Just saw the shorts for tomorrow again and they have added more teasers. Art says something like this "that's one girl I'm definitely going to meet the family of " and its cut so it sounds like he is talking about Matilda. Chrystal also says that she "kinda wants to punch him in the face" !!!!!! (Me too at the moment :pout :argue: because he's being a bit of a twat)
He gives Matilda a rose definitely after she gets a kiss do he will definitely be saying that Matilda is one of the girls whose family he will meet.

I am and have always been pro-Matilda as F1 because of Art on the show. It has been the social media that has had me confused and thinking Alysha may be. If she goes home then we won't have to worry about it. But have my doubts...

Still no social media activity by either art or matilda...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:11 am

I am hoping that Art chooses Matilda after all this. Really don't feel like changing my avatar and signature again.... Hope he doesn't screw it up and chooses a genuine girl. I will even be happy if it is Dani or Poppy at the moment. Anyone but Alysha and Chrystal.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless