SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:23 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I am hoping that Art chooses Matilda after all this. Really don't feel like changing my avatar and signature again.... Hope he doesn't screw it up and chooses a genuine girl. I will even be happy if it is Dani or Poppy at the moment. Anyone but Alysha and Chrystal.

Me too! console

At this stage I want anyone to win except for Alsyha. All that bragging on SM has put me off her.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Kapiti Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:37 am

With the next episodes summary being:
Sparks fly as Arthur soars sky high with one bachelorette. A double date creates turmoil. One of the most memorable bachelorettes gets her matching orders. S1 Ep12 #TheBachelorNZ
I'm thinking that neither Dani or Alysha get sent home after the 2 on 1 date, but that Chrystal gets sent home at the rose ceremony. She is the only one left that he hasn't been reassuring towards.

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:48 am

If Chrystal stays it will be based on producers wanting her just for the drama of it all. However, based on what has been sleuthed here awhile back it is unlikely that Chrystal will stay... she is older than Art and not that interested in him. That he spent time with her and then with Nat means she is likely next to go.

Regarding Matilda... depending on how Art acts with her on their date tomorrow things will be clearer for me. As of now I am still on the Matilda F1 train even though the post-show Sm activity by Alysha has me concerned.

I am expecting sparks to fly between Art and Matilda. He really seems to fancy her when I look at their interaction together. It will help to see him back with her just them alone together. I think that is what felt so off about this episode is that nothing seemed *real* or genuine. Art didn't seem like his usual self either.

Maybe Alysha goes on the date with Dani because Art didn't have time to process that she was married or how he feels about all that? The issue I have is that he reassured her during the cocktail party and that he would be loyal to her... makes me think it may be foreshadowing regarding her being married?

If Art chooses Alysha who is technically married as his final girl, how will that go over with the Kiwi public in your opinion?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:52 am

Thank you so much Kapiti for the S/caps. bestbud!  And don't bother with Ep 11. I am not interested! Ha! no
Kapiti wrote:Ok here's some sc's for the preview of episode 12. I'm not sc'ing the dreaded episode 11 out of protest! no no
Looking ahead:
Matilda gets an awesome romantic date (they even sit cuddled up in the plane!) and a kiss.
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 48 Bach110
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 48 Bach210
Adding some more...
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 48 Sertse10
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 48 Dgsdgd10
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 48 Sdgsfd10

Now THERE'S the tender and loving Art that I like!!! yes to this date!! cheerleader  I am still on the Matilda=F1 train.

When Art kisses Matilda he says "I think this is way overdue" and caresses her face...  awwww

Voice over by Mike the host is that Art "lands a priceless moment" when he kisses Matilda... :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:10 am

Thanks guys just read your awesome recap of the episode. Sounds like a messed up episode!!!

Wow Alysha still married....what the word is Art thinking? Outta integrity Alysha should have left, a bit manipulative IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:28 am

Ep 12 end of preview is interesting...

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 48 As_sec10

Matilda gets the last SD before Hometown visits (a very good sign in my books).

So after their SD we still see Matilda and Art talking at the Cocktail Party outside and it is raining outside... that is interesting given that they are being filmed talking outside where it is raining or was raining (you can tell the bench is wet that they are on). They still wanted to talk more given they had spent the previous day together on their single date. And talk in the rain...

I am really looking forward to seeing what Art tells Matilda in regards to his feelings.

F1's usually never get the lead to say how he is feeling until the bitter end.
- I recall Tim telling Trisha for BachCan that he fell in love with her long ago during their HTD and she was F2. 
- So far we have Art telling Dani and Alysha that he has strong feelings for them as well as that he really likes Poppy. We haven't heard him mention his feelings for Matilda yet he was grinning away saying "Matilda actually likes me!" This is a classic lead way of hiding his feelings for someone until the end and making the audience think he feels more for the other girls because we see him say so on screen

In preview for Ep 12: Matilda gets a kiss initiated by Art and he tells her to her face that the kiss is waay overdue - a very good sign and shows a progression of his thought process to wanting to kiss her (that it is something he wanted a long time) and that his words of Matilda "actually likes me" may have something to do with that as speculated previously that he fancies her so much he trips around her from Ep 1 to Ep 10 and now after she tells him she actually likes him he has the courage to kiss her and take it to the next level... it seems so natural their progression on the show.

I actually see a STORY unfolding between Art and Matilda.
- Both of them are narrating in ITM this story...
- from being blown away first time they meet, Art trips, she gets the first rose
- their single date is more about getting to know each othe
- subsequent dates are about fun and then she falls off a horse and breaks her arm and he takes care of her and says he feels protective of Matilda.
- He tells her he liked looking after her when she got hurt.
- Matilda tells him she is in it for the long haul.
- Art tells her that that is the best information she could ever give him.
- He then smiles and says in ITM that "She actually really likes me"... and that they are no longer just about fun and games...
- and now their single date is where he says that it is "long overdue" in regards to kissing her...

Yup. I see a love story here. With Alysha? I just see a mess.  

Still on this F1 train for Matilda.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:59 am

So quick post about preview for Ep 12 Preview:

SD 
= Matilda and kiss. Art tells her as he kisses her that this is waay overdue.

2on1 
= Alysha and Dani (they are both seen at the cocktail party so neither gets sent home)

Cocktail party 
= Dani and Poppy confrontation about Poppy lying about kissing Art. 
= Chrystal joking to Art about slapping him on the face and based on Art's reaction he finds it funny. 
= Art and Matilda talking in the rain outside
....  What is interesting and can be seen in s/cap above is that during this time when the girls are "fighting" so to speak, Matilda is with Art talking. 
.... This is what happened on Episode 8 during the cocktail party when Alysha and Chrystal were having words with each other about Alysha not kissing Art in Ep 7. 
... During that Ep 8 cocktail party time as well Art and Matilda were talking. She is never seen as part of the girl drama but is with Art while the girl drama goes on.
... Very good sign, imo that she is not a part of the girl drama and rather with Art.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:06 am

mercieme wrote:Thanks guys just read your awesome recap of the episode. Sounds like a messed up episode!!!

Wow Alysha still married....what the word is Art thinking? Outta integrity Alysha should have left, a bit manipulative IMO.
She is manipulative in so many ways. I just don't get it. I at least respect Danielle B's reason for going on the show and her saying she wanted to meet single friends since all of hers are not. Maybe it is not big deal to be still legally married (since the law requires 2 years before filing for divorce) but for me, it is just weird to even enter a show without a divorce.

What will the media say if Art chooses a girl that is still legally married? They would be slaughtered in the USA. I am starting to wonder if the reason Alysha never got an intro video has to do with her being married. 

I see two types of people with Art: 
1) genuine and sweet and fun with Dani and Matilda and Poppy 
2) with Alysha and Chrystal he comes across like a player, not as genuine and more about the challenge and the thrill.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:23 am

Good Post AAL. Alysha not getting an into makes lots of sense now if the last two years she was in Japan as a married woman...
I read a comment somewhere (IG i think) from a student that said she hadn't taught in Invercargill for 2 years, so I'm guessing that was when she left for Japan. I didn't like the way she just lumped all the blame onto her ex saying it was all his bad. She take any responsibility at all. no no no
Come on Art, give us a love story we can believe please!!

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:46 am

Kapiti wrote:Good Post AAL. Alysha not getting an into makes lots of sense now if the last two years she was in Japan as a married woman...
I read a comment somewhere (IG i think) from a student that said she hadn't taught in Invercargill for 2 years, so I'm guessing that was when she left for Japan. I didn't like the way she just lumped all the blame onto her ex saying it was all his bad. She take any responsibility at all.  no no  no
Come on Art, give us a love story we can believe please!!
IMO, the only story that has a beginning, middle and possible end is the one with Matilda. They both have narrated their journey. Even Art said "journey" when he talked about Matilda leaving would be a HUGE loss for him. Even Natalie said it would be a huge loss.

I posted the story I see with them upthread https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2879p564-bachelor-new-zealand-art-green-episode-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#786772

If Matilda is F1 then I believe as I posted earlier this week that they had the cover of her and Art and Matilda winning his heart as a way to make her feel better about this episode. console Because it was a mess. I see a mess when I see Art with Alysha. Just games and manipulation all the way. :headbanging

I noted it earlier as well but the ONLY two people who were silent on SM last night were Art and Matilda. Alysha was on her IG, Poppy on hers and Natalie, Dani, and Chrystal on their IG as well. Only Matilda and Art were silent. :detective

If Art is really genuine and he has chosen Matilda as I have seen (yes, seen with my eyes and s/capped) then I hope he does everything he can to prove it to her post-show! 

I have a feeling that on tonight's episode we will once again see the journey between Art and Matilda go to the next level. awwww  

Their story is such a natural and real progression, taking their time, getting to know one another and then Art saying him kissing her was long overdue. beatingheart  

Just imagine if he was told to hold off? affraid Good grief! 

We said we were waiting for a SD for Matilda and speculated it would be this episode before HTD and it is! 

We were looking for a kiss and Art is saying it to Matilda that kissing her is "waay overdue" and it is! :yes: 

So I see the story and it is a love story... Art was tripping over when he first talked with Matilda and then again last week's episode and now their second single date and moving past just friends as Art said...  awwww

As much as I disliked Episode 11 I am looking forward to Ep 12 for Matilda and Art's date. 

This means that Dani doesn't get a second one-on-one date, she gets the 2on1. 

So it is only Poppy, Alysha, and Matilda that have second single dates. 

That Dani and Alysha are both on the 2on1 date means he has doubts about both of them on some level.

I keep going back to the fact that whenever there is girl drama in the house, Art and Matilda spend that time talking with each other.  :Nod:

It happened Ep 8 with Alysha and Chrystal and now again in previews for Ep 12 with all the girls and Poppy and her kiss that she hid from the girls but told Alysha about.  

And all the while Art and Matilda are outside in the rain... (under the umbrella table but it is still raining) ... rather than with the drama. hearthumbsup

I see Chrystal going home since she never got a 2nd date at all. Also, I don't see Art with Poppy. He keeps asking her if she sees herself with him in the real world. I feel like he is wanting her to say no because he keeps bringing it up.

Also noticed that the girls all had their hair done this episode. Chrystal had extension and Matilda had her hair dyed darker. This lets us know when ITMs were filmed... because the lighter blonde on Matilda is from earlier in the season. Also, Art had a hair cut. Saw this in ITMs that didn't look like they were from earlier on when comparing Art's ITMs.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:09 am

Kapiti wrote:With the next episodes summary being:
Sparks fly as Arthur soars sky high with one bachelorette. A double date creates turmoil. One of the most memorable bachelorettes gets her matching orders. S1 Ep12 #TheBachelorNZ
I'm thinking that neither Dani or Alysha get sent home after the 2 on 1 date, but that Chrystal gets sent home at the rose ceremony. She is the only one left that he hasn't been reassuring towards.

bummer... dani is going home? no homedate for her? :tissuebox
I think crystal is leaving. It has been a long time now since we saw her catty attitude and it is obvious she is there for vacay now. She does not fight anymore because the group is way smaller, she knows that feelings are involved and she does not want to play the villain anymore. I think she is leaving, probably before the RC (at the cocktail?)

dani and poppy confronting does not mean that matilda and art are taking the way out. Lets remember that the 1:1 chat at RC can take a long long while and of course girls are remained together... with crewmen around taking any opportunity to capture cat fights or tension to make a good show. Jealousy are encouraged by handlers, fatigue of the long hours, away from home... so many factors.

I see dani very insecure now with the growing relationship arthur has with the lasting girls. I think it is normal that she feels upset. So unless I see an incredible 2nd 1:1 date (not announced so very improbable), I think (sadly) dani is not F1. hmmm

I really disagree that matilda was the one narrating the show. Dani was.

But I am completely puzzled if alysha is F1... it is like showing an apple and at the end prove us it was an orange all along. Really?

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:25 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Thank you so much Kapiti for the S/caps. bestbud!  And don't bother with Ep 11. I am not interested! Ha! no
Kapiti wrote:Ok here's some sc's for the preview of episode 12. I'm not sc'ing the dreaded episode 11 out of protest! no no
Looking ahead:
Matilda gets an awesome romantic date (they even sit cuddled up in the plane!) and a kiss.
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 48 Bach110
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 48 Bach210
Adding some more...
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 48 Sertse10
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 48 Dgsdgd10
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 48 Sdgsfd10

Now THERE'S the tender and loving Art that I like!!! yes to this date!! cheerleader  I am still on the Matilda=F1 train.

When Art kisses Matilda he says "I think this is way overdue" and caresses her face...  awwww

Voice over by Mike the host is that Art "lands a priceless moment" when he kisses Matilda... :yes:

I couldn't make it to live tweet was too tired. Much thanks to you all for the recap.

Woot, woot.

Alysha who?

Art tenderly touches Matilda's face as both closed their eyes and kissed.  giggling  beatingheart
With a beating Art they lovingly look into each other eyes.

This is my final couple!

I guess there's no need for me to watch episode 11. Alysha is married! Given how she is being portrayed on the show I now see why there were cracks in that marriage. Run Art Run.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless