SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:27 am

Kapiti wrote:Ugh. I just can't stand watching Art and Alysha together. no
They actually make me go ugh. They BOTH come across fake when they talk to each other...

Do you get that feeling? Like they are both putting on a show a bit? I can just see Art choosing her based on this episode. He is reassuring her, talking about trust, etc. Usually I am very moved by the lead when he is doing this... for some reason, when Art does this with Alysha it makes my skin crawl.

If Matilda is not F1 then no wonder she said in interview that if being herself wasn't what he wanted then he wasn't meant for her.

I just don't like who Art is with Alysha. I don't like him at all.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Kapiti Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:27 am

AllAboutLove wrote:This conversation confirms for me that Alysha is F1

Art tells her to trust him

Alysha tells him that he will be loyal to her and Art says she will be loyal to him and that he has strong feelings for her.

First time he has said this much to someone.

Talking about marriage and all that.

Matilda is basically not even F2 at this point. I hope she leaves on her own as does Poppy.

It seems all so hollow. She's saying how she can see how loyal he will be when he's happy to smooch Dani just meters away from her...
stupid

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:31 am

Said it before. I don't like the person Art is when he is with Alysha.

He comes across like a player!!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:31 am

Oh! Matilda's face when Nat got eliminated. She looked really pissed off.

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:34 am

Horrible episode. I feel disappointed. Although it looks like matilda gets her date and kiss next week

Last edited by Katiebelle on Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:35 am

This is a joke of an episode. If the rumors are true about Art dirty dancing and hooking up with other girls.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:35 am

Preview for tomorrow night- Matilda gets her second date and a kiss. 2 on 1 date with Alysha and another blonde? Lots of CP drama.

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:35 am

So Ep 12 preview:

Matilda gets her first kiss on her single date
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:36 am

2 on 1 looks like Alysha and Chrystal or Dani?? Obviously this seems like a producer plan to make it seem like Alysha is going when she is not...

Didn't they do this with Rochelle though in Bach Aussie S1? She ended up F2.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:42 am

AllAboutLove wrote:2 on 1 looks like Alysha and Chrystal or Dani?? Obviously this seems like a producer plan to make it seem like Alysha is going when she is not...

Yep, Rochelle was on the 2 on 1 date, but that was quite early on and it wasn't until after that 2 on 1 date that Tim started to see her as someone he could seriously end up with.

ITA with everyone's sentiments about not liking who Art is when he's with Alysha. This whole episode just made me feel so uncomfortable, I didn't like it at all no

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:46 am

AmyB wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:2 on 1 looks like Alysha and Chrystal or Dani?? Obviously this seems like a producer plan to make it seem like Alysha is going when she is not...

Yep, Rochelle was on the 2 on 1 date, but that was quite early on and it wasn't until after that 2 on 1 date that Tim started to see her as someone he could seriously end up with.

ITA with everyone's sentiments about not liking who Art is when he's with Alysha. This whole episode just made me feel so uncomfortable, I didn't like it at all no
I agree. It was actually making me gag a bit. I haven't had that reaction EVER when it comes to the lead telling a girl (who may be F1) that she must trust him and all this. She is still married! It is so bizarre!! Danielle was also still married but she comes across so much more classy. I don't find Alysha classy at all. She and Art act like they are BOTH playing games.

No wonder I like Matilda the best and then Dani and Poppy to a lesser extent. At least Matilda is open and honest and not playing games! If Art doesn't like someone that is genuine like that then it's his loss and he deserves someone like Alysha.

The whole thing was Ewww!!

Don't like the person Art is at all with Alysha. His liking all her SM posts after the show ended makes me think that something is amiss. Then again, he follows Kylie Jenner on twitter. His age/immaturity was really starting to show on this episode.

Next episode we see him with Matilda and the kiss looked super romantic.

BUT! I think she is too good for him.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:48 am

The whole episode just felt off. It was too serious and felt weird and out of sync. The love story between Art and Alysha doesn't seem natural or easy as it is between him and Dani. It's too full of angst, drama, jealousy and insecurity. I thought guys were turned off by this.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless