SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:09 am

What! Nat gets the serenade! What about Matilda? If she doesn't get any time with Art I'll be so disappointed.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:10 am

Now Art is showing Chrystal about his own life growing up? Telling her about him?

Sheesh! This makes me think that Chrystal and Alysha are the ones that Art is choosing/chasing because they are a challenge.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:11 am

This is ridiculous. I am really not like Art anymore....

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:12 am

Honestly Matilda, Dani, and Poppy deserve better than Art...

Art calls Natalie stressed and awkward but then wants to kiss her?

Weird!

Nat is going home tonight
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:12 am

Seriously, whoever was in charge of casting for this season needs to be fired if it gets picked up for a season 2. Two girls that are "technically married", Danielle L's fraud charges, Dani's DUI..... no no

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:13 am

AmyB wrote:Seriously, whoever was in charge of casting for this season needs to be fired if it gets picked up for a season 2. Two girls that are "technically married", Danielle L's fraud charges, Dani's DUI..... no no
And to think that Art likely is going to choose the technically married girl??!!!

I am so over him if this is the case.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:14 am

Ok ad break. So Alysha lived in Japan and was married and he left her. Art was really good about it and asked if she still had feelings for her ex and she said no and that she really likes Art and feels that thre is connection there... Or something like that. He got over it very quickly and was really affectionate with her.

He doesn't seem to have a problem getting affectionate with the girls so why hasn't he attempted to kiss Matilda? He's obviously just not that into her.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:18 am

Katiebelle wrote:Ok ad break. So Alysha lived in Japan and was married and he left her. Art was really good about it and asked if she still had feelings for her ex and she said no and that she really likes Art and feels that thre is connection there... Or something like that. He got over it very quickly and was really affectionate with her.

He doesn't seem to have a problem getting affectionate with the girls so why hasn't he attempted to kiss Matilda? He's obviously just not that into her.
Thanks for filling us in Katie!!

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:22 am

I think Poppy and Matilda should just leave.

Matilda hasn't even kissed him...

Poppy talking to Art and once again Art asks her "can you see me in the real world?" again and again and again...

Makes me think he is asking the question that he is feeling himself.

He is not manning up!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:24 am

Ugh. I just can't stand watching Art and Alysha together. no

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:25 am

This conversation confirms for me that Alysha is F1

Art tells her to trust him

Alysha tells him that he will be loyal to her and Art says she will be loyal to him and that he has strong feelings for her.

First time he has said this much to someone.

Talking about marriage and all that.

Matilda is basically not even F2 at this point. I hope she leaves on her own as does Poppy.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:27 am

They are finally showing the Art/Alysha story. He seems very keen on her and Poppy reassuring both that they are important to him.

For me he is coming across as more of a "player" this episode and less as the nice guy. Not that impressed

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless