SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 23 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by julychild Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:30 pm

Those rag mags are ridiculous and shouldn't be taken seriously. Im sure more of stories like these will surface, and I hope that Chris and Whitney are able to laugh over them as some past couples have.

Even Becca should expect to see untrue stories about herself. It's one of the price they have to pay for being on tv.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 23 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by emilymelfan Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:55 pm

hmbach wrote:Holy cow!! I am just rewatching the ATFR and guess what Becca is wearing on her wrist? Yep. The bracelets he gave her!! Wonder if he noticed...
**edit** oh yeah he noticed... LOL.

What bracelets did he give her and when? Also, what is this statement necklace that always gets talked about? Sorry, out of the loop. giggling
emilymelfan
emilymelfan

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:02 pm

I wonder if the show bought the necklace and bracelets and not Chris.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:07 pm

sfrank wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Guys, it wasn't a mistake. He has Twitter and IG linked, @whitbisch is her Twitter handle. But since she has a different handle for IG, it'lll get confusing for people.

I agree! Honest mistake. It's not like he's been able to follow her all this time and know her IG handle.
Besides they have bigger problems to deal with!

Yes, they will have bigger problems for sure. Kind of wish he was not doing DWTS. sad Should have gone back to Iowa. Wish he would have followed in Des's footsteps.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:13 pm

Becca posted this a few minutes ago. Glad she is still friends with Whitney. It will be interesting to see if Whitney responds.

https://instagram.com/beccatilley5/p/0Gn1qMoBze/
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:18 pm

^Whitney said in one of the videos that Becca was one of her closest friends in the house up there with Carly and Kaitlyn. She may not respond but the feeling is mutual.

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 23 87b72b10 Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 23 86669110 Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 23 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:17 pm

umngirl wrote:^Whitney said in one of the videos that Becca was one of her closest friends in the house up there with Carly and Kaitlyn. She may not respond but the feeling is mutual.

It was even in one of those newlywed game videos and Chris knew they were besties. So clearly it's a friendship that will go forward. Doubt whitney will respond as she hasn't done anything on SM in days.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:30 pm

I think that was so awesome for Becca to show her friendship with Whit on SM. I am sure Whit is in touch with Becca but I also get the feeling Whit is avoiding SM just like she avoided watching the show. Might not be a bad idea. :yes:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:05 pm

JMOAA, I think it's ^ a great idea.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:34 pm

cindebugg wrote:
whit90 wrote:
cindebugg wrote:

What is it that makes those 2 things mutually exclusive?  Can't he do DWTS while getting to know his fiancé better?  Sean did the show and lo and behold he and Cat were married a few months later.   I didn't expect Chris to be married in 6 months but I'm seeing that other's expectations of this couple are different from mine.  

Sean did say it was hard on her while he was doing DWTS due to all the rehearsal time he put in. She did not know anyone and spent a lot of her time alone.  I will not compare this couple to Sean/Cat he knew she was the one pretty much from the start. You could see that Chris is or was still wanting Becca at the FRC. JMO

Whitney won't have the same problems as Cat. Whitney has a job that will keep her relatively busy during the day.

I disagree that Sean knew it was Cat from the start.   Chris H. said that he knew that Chris S. was going to pick Whitney in Bali. He went on to say that Whitney was never an option to go home in Bali.  She was safe.   It's my personal (educated) opinion that all the angst over Becca and Kaitlyn in Bali had more to do with who TPTB saw as the next Bachelorette than it had to do with Chris's feelings for the 2 women.
AMEN Cindebugg AMEN!!!
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:50 pm

emilymelfan wrote:
hmbach wrote:Holy cow!! I am just rewatching the ATFR and guess what Becca is wearing on her wrist? Yep. The bracelets he gave her!! Wonder if he noticed...
**edit** oh yeah he noticed... LOL.

What bracelets did he give her and when? Also, what is this statement necklace that always gets talked about? Sorry, out of the loop. giggling

On her HTD it was her birthday and he gave her that gold disc necklace along with those bracelets. She wore them later in the date and continued to wear the necklace in Bali and on SM after the LRC.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:54 pm

The show may have suggested the bracelets and necklace but Chris was definitely into her so even if they were the shows idea they were given with great care from him IMO. Becca seems to be pretty wise with what the show is trying to do to manipulate her so I would think she'd be wise to it if they were just from the producers. Besides if it was for the show, why didn't they highlight it in her edit? Seems like they would have.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz