SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 24 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by hmbach Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:55 pm

At least Becca got Whitneys IG handle right... something Chris apparently couldn't. LOL.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 24 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:57 pm

hmbach wrote:At least Becca got Whitneys IG handle right... something Chris apparently couldn't.  LOL.  

I say , give the guy a break , he is probably EXHAUSTED from the grueling hours of practice for DWTS , plus the interviews. Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 24 3806527698 giggling
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:04 pm

Jolena wrote:
hmbach wrote:At least Becca got Whitneys IG handle right... something Chris apparently couldn't.  LOL.  

I say , give the guy a break , he is probably EXHAUSTED from the grueling hours of practice for DWTS , plus the interviews. Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 24 3806527698 giggling

I am sure he was, but still that's not a great thing to do for your first post with your soulmate IMO. Just sayin. That in combination with posting a picture of the other Witney within minutes of it (when you've had the picture of you with your soulmate for a few days). He's trying... Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 24 2498057887

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:06 pm

I continue to feel bad for Whitney... this blog post essentially lays it out on paper that she was engagee by default. I hope she is staying away from not only watching the show but from the press too.  sad

http://www.people.com/article/chris-soules-bachelor-blog-finale-proposal-whitney-bischoff-dancing-with-the-stars?xid=email-bachelors-20150311PM-20907217-hd

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:16 pm

hmbach wrote:I continue to feel bad for Whitney... this blog post essentially lays it out on paper that she was engagee by default. I hope she is staying away from not only watching the show but from the press too.  sad

http://www.people.com/article/chris-soules-bachelor-blog-finale-proposal-whitney-bischoff-dancing-with-the-stars?xid=email-bachelors-20150311PM-20907217-hd

Its sooo romantic isnt it?

no no

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:18 pm

hmbach wrote:The show may have suggested the bracelets and necklace but Chris was definitely into her so even if they were the shows idea they were given with great care from him IMO.  Becca seems to be pretty wise with what the show is trying to do to manipulate her so I would think she'd be wise to it if they were just from the producers.  Besides if it was for the show, why didn't they highlight it in her edit?  Seems like they would have.  

In past seasons, producers have gone out and bought "personal" gifts from the lead for another cast or from a cast person for the LCD to give to the lead.
Of course, it is never broadcasted it was done by TPTB or such. These are things that come out after the fact and not during for obvious reasons.
How anyone can interpret it was done with any emotion attached is simply a spin, unless they sat down and spoke with said cast person or producer.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:21 pm

Becca and Whit are adorable
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:22 pm

Chrisbecca wrote:
hmbach wrote:I continue to feel bad for Whitney... this blog post essentially lays it out on paper that she was engagee by default. I hope she is staying away from not only watching the show but from the press too.  sad

Oh and Whitney I just kissed Becca on the lips too and told her twice how great she looked in her dress.

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:24 pm

Chrisbecca wrote:

no no

This says to me that he was growing tired of the work of the relationship with Becca and that he did not have an emotional connection with her, like he did with Whitney.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:25 pm

I don't think she was default. It's obvious how much he loves her. no idea
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:33 pm

Diana wrote:I don't think she was default. It's obvious how much he loves her. no idea

People are concerned and have seen things, and read things, that gave them pause. Just their opinions. Nice we can all discuss it and respectfully disagree. Chris was clearly torn between Becca and Whit, but I am happy they have all moved on and I wish nothing but the best for Whit, Chris and Becca. JMHO Smiley

I do think it is a good decision for Whit to stay off of SM (if that is what she is doing) and not watch the show, as long as Chris is honest with her and has told her everything. Only they know the truth. Smiley

Okay back to Becca. I. Love. Her. She is beautiful and I can't wait to see her blossom post show. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:35 pm

Clearly all three are happy. Becca seems fine so I'm not worried about it. I just don't see how Becca and Chris were going to ever work so I think he made the right choice which Ofcourse is IMO.

Becca was pure class on Monday. Nothing but love her way. Wish her the best.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz