SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 22 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by sfrank Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:57 pm

Btw, I Finally broke down and watched his proposal to Whitney.
And oh my - how flat and lukewarm it all was?! I honestly think he showed more emotion saying goodbye to Becca no no
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 22 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by hmbach Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:00 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:He tagged @whitbisch, which is someone else's account.  Her IG is @whitb624.  Uh, oops.  Sorry, I thought that was funny.  giggling

OMG that is awful in a hilarious way!! Poor guy!

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:03 pm

celebdirtylaundry and hollywoodlife are really the lowest in the tabloid spectrum. they are the worst. if my memory serves me right, Sean was having an affair or was in love with his DTWS partner according to celebdirtylaundry and I'm sure after Chris wins Becca back, he's gonna turn around and fall in love with his dance partner. those two rags never ceases to amaze me with their imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:04 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
Chrisbecca wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:He tagged @whitbisch, which is someone else's account.  Her IG is @whitb624.  Uh, oops.  Sorry, I thought that was funny.  giggling

Does he realize?

Not sure.  Maybe he was tagging her twitter handle, but still.  There are hundreds of comments about him tagging the wrong person.  Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 22 3806527698   It just made me chuckle!  

OH and just after posting a pic with his fiance he posted a pic with the other Witney... oh man I think C and W are goners. Sorry to say.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:08 pm

sfrank wrote:Btw, I Finally broke down and watched his proposal to Whitney.
And oh my - how flat and lukewarm it all was?! I honestly think he showed more emotion saying goodbye to Becca no no

I watched it twice but it all looked contrived. Imo. I still think he shouldn't have proposed but maybe he didn't have a choice because TB wanted an ending with a proposal.
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:12 pm

hmbach wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
Chrisbecca wrote:

Does he realize?

Not sure.  Maybe he was tagging her twitter handle, but still.  There are hundreds of comments about him tagging the wrong person.  Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 22 3806527698   It just made me chuckle!  

OH and just after posting a pic with his fiance he posted a pic with the other Witney... oh man I think C and W are goners.  Sorry to say.  

Comparing the 2 pics, it looks to me like he has more of a natural smile with Dwts Witney than with his fiance.
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:17 pm

US mag. Talks about how he tags his love Whitney in IG. Then someone posted it was the rong IG idiot laugh out loud .this is way to funny

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:19 pm

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor/articles/2015-03-11-becca-tilley-upset-sean-catherine?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I am not a fan of the Lowes. I don't think Becca was upset as this article states, but shut it, Sean and Catherine. I'm glad she called them out and then they issued an apology.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:21 pm

lexforlife wrote:celebdirtylaundry and hollywoodlife are really the lowest in the tabloid spectrum. they are the worst. if my memory serves me right, Sean was having an affair or was in love with his DTWS partner according to celebdirtylaundry and I'm sure after Chris wins Becca back, he's gonna turn around and fall in love with his dance partner. those two rags never ceases to amaze me with their  imagination.

I agree I don't put much stock in either site...it's more that the tabs are starting in on the new couple and hasn't  been 48hrs since the FRC aired.  And with them staying in the spotlight in LA it is certain to be a tough road ahead. I'm kinda relieved Becca's won't be apart it!

Last edited by sfrank on Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:22 pm

Guys, it wasn't a mistake. He has Twitter and IG linked, @whitbisch is her Twitter handle. But since she has a different handle for IG, it'lll get confusing for people.

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 22 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:26 pm

bleuberry wrote:Guys, it wasn't a mistake. He has Twitter and IG linked, @whitbisch is her Twitter handle. But since she has a different handle for IG, it'lll get confusing for people.

I agree! Honest mistake. It's not like he's been able to follow her all this time and know her IG handle.
Besides they have bigger problems to deal with!

Last edited by sfrank on Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:26 pm

bleuberry wrote:Guys, it wasn't a mistake. He has Twitter and IG linked, @whitbisch is her Twitter handle. But since she has a different handle for IG, it'lll get confusing for people.

Yes, that's true. That pic didn't show up in that @whitbisch Insta account.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz