SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:04 am

OK. I am finally all caught up.

I have looked through all the new posts since last night and I have not seen many screencaps from the show last night. I want to do a new banner and I have all the shots that I want but one...the one where they are sitting in that barn window after the proposal. I have a close up shot but I want the long view where you can see the whole barn. Can anyone please help a girl out? Thanks.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:20 am

What happened at the FRC, happened almost 4 months ago.  I was more focused on the interactions that took place on ATFR.  I feel Chris wanted it to be Becca in the end, but she couldn't get there combined with being in a different stage in her life.  Someone pointed out that she was wearing the bracelets, which I thought was very sweet.  I think he noticed them too.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:46 am

northernviewer wrote:I think Whitney was going to the end because she would never say no to a proposal and not because he was madly in love with her. I think Chris's ego is to fragile for rejection. I also think that Chris taking Becca to a bowling alley instead of his home would be more to not scare her away from the isolation of his home laugh out loud. I have a feeling that he was resigned to having Whit as his F1 but was hoping right up to the LCD that Becca would give him the reason to choose her instead.

Yes !
Whitney was a safe bet, so no hesitation about her. It was a safe ending for him so that's why he could keep her. And that's what happened.
Becca was the one he was conflicted about because he was totally falling for her but he couldn't feel her reciprocating. That was a risk he was taking.
Once again it was a question of what his head wanted in opposition of what his heart wanted.
Head won...

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:32 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:The point is he and Becca didn't have true love. Chris was in severe like of Becca. She was someone that he could see spending his life with. He could see it with Whitney too.
In Bali, his choice was not Becca or Whitney going home it was Becca or Kaitlyn going home. Whitney was going to Iowa. Period. He even said that. He slipped up when he was talking to CH and said he was trying to decide between Becca and Kaitlyn or even Whitney(when he realized he had goofed.)
We all see what we want to see. But in some of the interviews it is obvious that they are very much a couple. The way they look at each other, the way they sit together and laugh at some inside jokes shows they are a couple.
Is he fond of Becca, yes. Could he have seen a relationship with Becca: yes. But he chose Whitney.
She has followed through on her word to be with him. She has gotten an opportunity to work remotely for her company so that she can work in CA while he is practicing. She can live in Arlington while he works in the fields making trips to Chicago when necessary for her job. He says he can see spending time in Chicago during certain times of the year so that she gets her big city "fix". Like any new couple they are working through life changes to make room in each of their lives for the other. 
Will they be a successful couple? We don't know that for sure, but they are working on it.
He isn't working on it with Becca and he didn't choose to take a chance with Becca.(The reality is that she didn't want to take the chance either or she would haveIMO.)

score I agree

I definitely saw what you did. I also caught that in Bali so if he was so unsure whether to keep Becca or Kaitlyn, how could he have been ever considering picking Becca in the end? His slip makes that very unlikely. I also think him saying that he went into the show looking for a woman like his sisters points to Whitney for him early on. I think they had to make a show of it and he had real feelings for a few of the women including Becca but it was Whitney he was always coming back to in the end imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:42 am

albean99 wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:The point is he and Becca didn't have true love. Chris was in severe like of Becca. She was someone that he could see spending his life with. He could see it with Whitney too.
In Bali, his choice was not Becca or Whitney going home it was Becca or Kaitlyn going home. Whitney was going to Iowa. Period. He even said that. He slipped up when he was talking to CH and said he was trying to decide between Becca and Kaitlyn or even Whitney(when he realized he had goofed.)
We all see what we want to see. But in some of the interviews it is obvious that they are very much a couple. The way they look at each other, the way they sit together and laugh at some inside jokes shows they are a couple.
Is he fond of Becca, yes. Could he have seen a relationship with Becca: yes. But he chose Whitney.
She has followed through on her word to be with him. She has gotten an opportunity to work remotely for her company so that she can work in CA while he is practicing. She can live in Arlington while he works in the fields making trips to Chicago when necessary for her job. He says he can see spending time in Chicago during certain times of the year so that she gets her big city "fix". Like any new couple they are working through life changes to make room in each of their lives for the other. 
Will they be a successful couple? We don't know that for sure, but they are working on it.
He isn't working on it with Becca and he didn't choose to take a chance with Becca.(The reality is that she didn't want to take the chance either or she would haveIMO.)

score I agree

I definitely saw what you did. I also caught that in Bali so if he was so unsure whether to keep Becca or Kaitlyn, how could he have been ever considering picking Becca in the end? His slip makes that very unlikely. I also think him saying that he went into the show looking for a woman like his sisters points to Whitney for him early on. I think they had to make a show of it and he had real feelings for a few of the women including Becca but it was Whitney he was always coming back to in the end imo.

Good PostI agree  Chris and Whitney both went on the show to find love and they managed to find each other.  They are focused on enjoying themselves in real life now and they look very happy and content.  Time will tell all.  We now know that Whitney has been visiting the farm in Iowa and has been with his family and it seems that this is another sign that they are committed to each other. IMO.

Last edited by MiniDiva on Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:47 am

Mommyof1 wrote:What happened at the FRC, happened almost 4 months ago.  I was more focused on the interactions that took place on ATFR.  I feel Chris wanted it to be Becca in the end, but she couldn't get there combined with being in a different stage in her life.  Someone pointed out that she was wearing the bracelets, which I thought was very sweet.  I think he noticed them too.

Oh gosh the bracelets! Haha! Let's not go there. giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:48 am

MiniDiva wrote:snipped..

Good Post:I agree:  Chris and Whitney both went on the show to find love and the managed to find each other.  They are focused on enjoying themselves in real life now and they look very happy and content.  Time will tell all.  We now know that Whitney has been visiting the farm in Iowa and has been with his family and it seems that this is another sign that they are committed to each other. IMO.

yes Isn't this what most of us want at the end of this insane show?? Well said MD.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:49 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:What happened at the FRC, happened almost 4 months ago.  I was more focused on the interactions that took place on ATFR.  I feel Chris wanted it to be Becca in the end, but she couldn't get there combined with being in a different stage in her life.  Someone pointed out that she was wearing the bracelets, which I thought was very sweet.  I think he noticed them too.

Oh gosh the bracelets!  Haha!  Let's not go there.  giggling

He definitely noticed the bracelets. He was staring at her hands half of their chat.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:57 am

MiniDiva wrote:
albean99 wrote:

score I agree

Good PostI agree  Chris and Whitney both went on the show to find love and the managed to find each other.  They are focused on enjoying themselves in real life now and they look very happy and content.  Time will tell all.  We now know that Whitney has been visiting the farm in Iowa and has been with his family and it seems that this is another sign that they are committed to each other. IMO.
I agree  I laughed when CH fussed at Whitney for making multiple trips to be with Chris & the Soules family without the approval of TPTB! C & W showed their determination to make their relationship work, no matter what rules TPTB may have in place. Chris & Whitney will remain under contract for a very long time, but it's great they are choosing to "bite the hand that feeds them" when necessary.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:59 am

Jolena wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
nuts2uiam wrote:As I have said previously, Chris is not Mr. Slick n Suave, and I think he did his best to not say something that would give away the storyboard and in focusing on that he may have inadvertently said something that many a fiancée would be upset with.  I believe that Becca's position was no accident and that she was there because it has been the all Whitney show for a very long time.  Becca took it well and remained classy because I think that was all part of the show, and she was far less vested than Kaitlyn. The newlywed game today Whitney listed her as one of her 3 best friends.  IF it were really a competition it would be very awkward and that is why I put less than no stock in the long hug.  He long hugged Carley too, after the WTA and she was on the list too.  The third lady was Kaitlyn.   Rather I think those hugs were congratulatory hugs from close friends that due to the Becca Chris storyboard were interpreted as romantic when I believe they are all close.

I respectfully disagree.  Even Chris H. said today on Billy Bush's show that Chris and Becca hug went on too long.  They agreed.  I think Chris H. asked if they had been fighting because he "heard" things.  JMO No host has ever asked that to the "happy" couple.  Chris's dad was not following any storyboard when he said Chris wanted Becca.  Becca stated in an interview today that Chris was begging her to say she loved him.  Her words.  Sorry I really do wish the final couple well, but I have to keep it real too.  ;)

[/quote
That was Chris's Job ( to get the F2 to say she was "IN LOVE" with him. TPTB want that from the final 3 girls and def from the Final 2.Chris did everything he could to get it out of Becca and she was the one who wouldn't say it. TPTB want the most drama and the F2 girl/guy to be so heartbroken (Nick) so they get the blow up drama ATFR.   sucks , but they do. jmo
The bolded is because Chris needed all of his F3 ladies to confess their love before the FRC.  That was part of his job as the Lead.  And, if I'm not mistaken, there's a bonus for each one that confesses their love.  The way I see it, production needed Becca to confess her love for Chris and once she confessed, he would then let her go which would garner massive sympathy from fans.  This would have set Becca up to be the next Bachelorette.  Unfortunately, Becca never opened up to confess love so that hurt her chances for become the next Bachelorette.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:03 pm

2observe wrote:
Jolena wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

I respectfully disagree.  Even Chris H. said today on Billy Bush's show that Chris and Becca hug went on too long.  They agreed.  I think Chris H. asked if they had been fighting because he "heard" things.  JMO No host has ever asked that to the "happy" couple.  Chris's dad was not following any storyboard when he said Chris wanted Becca.  Becca stated in an interview today that Chris was begging her to say she loved him.  Her words.  Sorry I really do wish the final couple well, but I have to keep it real too.  ;)

[/quote

The bolded is because Chris needed all of his F3 ladies to confess their love before the FRC.  That was part of his job as the Lead.  And, if I'm not mistaken, there's a bonus for each one that confesses their love.  The way I see it, production needed Becca to confess her love for Chris and once she confessed, he would then let her go which would garner massive sympathy from fans.  This would have set Becca up to be the next Bachelorette.  Unfortunately, Becca never opened up to confess love so that hurt her chances for become the next Bachelorette.  
That was Chris's Job ( to get the F2 to say she was "IN LOVE" with him. TPTB want that from the final 3 girls and def from the Final 2.Chris did everything he could to get it out of Becca and she was the one who wouldn't say it. TPTB want the most drama and the F2 girl/guy to be so heartbroken (Nick) so they get the blow up drama ATFR.   sucks , but they do. jmo

No way I believe that. TPTB may have wanted him to get them all to say it, but in B's situation HE really wanted to know. JMO. And the best part of that is that Becca held her ground and was honest with him even to the end.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:14 pm

I know people are pointing to CH words about Chris' journey but how about Chris' own words (keep in mind Whitney right next to him).  

I think we can stop with this idea that Chris was always going to pick Whitney because if he was so confused and to the point that he was telling his family enough to make them believe he really wanted Becca then that doesn't make any sense as many of us have been pointing out.

Chris confirmed that only until "shortly before that final Rose Ceremony" had he made the decision to pick Whitney. It's right there. His own words. Yesterday.
Given that Becca NEVER really said what he wanted to hear - it was always Whitney, then why the struggle? BTW, I think we can also put to bed that the struggle was manufactured because Chris as said over and over again that its was hard for him to make a choice. There's no reason for him to keep saying that. The shows over. He has the girl. If anything he should be doing everything possible to keep the girl he's got, not  propping up a story line from 4 months ago...

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-star-chris-soules-interview-i-still-question-how-whitney-bischoff-will-adapt-in-iowa-17597.php

Reality TV World: Chris, after your family met both girls, your dad Gary said: "I think Whitney's the sure thing, but I think Becca is who Chris wants. I don't know how it will go if he picks her. I think he will take the risky path." He thought you wanted Becca and would end up picking her, so was your dad wrong about what you wanted at the time or did something happen later on to change your mind?  

Chris Soules: At that point, I was just weighing all my options and sort of giving thought and consideration to both women in trying to make a judgment call and being open-minded to all my feelings.

And, you know, part of that is telling them how I felt, being honest with that. And I was confused, so I could only imagine how I came across to my family when I described how I was feeling. I don't think there was any way to really understand, from their perspective, what I was going through.

So, he was just making -- he was telling someone what he was seeing based on what I was telling him. So, it was very clear to me at a certain point that Whitney was the one for me, but there were definitely points and times where I was really confused.

I think after that day, I was taking my time to process things thoroughly, and it wasn't until shortly before that final Rose Ceremony that I was able to have the clarity that Whitney was the one.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+96
elyn
Ash2214
oishioishi
RealityEscape
iamreal2u
Jolena
crazyjaney78
sopearl
George1218
onlyme
Linds911