SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by 2observe Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:17 pm

hmbach wrote:

No way I believe that.  TPTB may have wanted him to get them all to say it, but in B's situation HE really wanted to know.  JMO. And the best part of that is that Becca held her ground and was honest with him even to the end.  
Believe it. ETA:  Remember it's a TV Show and viewers are manipulated to see and believe what production wants the masses to see.  However, there of those who know about what really happens behind the scene and are not easily "sucked" in the "fake" story-lines.  Imo, the storyline with Chris and Becca was no different from the storyline with Des and Brooks.  In both cases, neither Brooks or Becca were willing to open up to the process. Do you really believe that TPTB didn't know that they wouldn't??? People were and some still are convinced that there was a love-story between Des and Brooks. They are put thru lots of psychological testing that would identify those types of issues.  jmo

Last edited by 2observe on Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by FLChica Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:19 pm

2observe wrote:
Jolena wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

I respectfully disagree.  Even Chris H. said today on Billy Bush's show that Chris and Becca hug went on too long.  They agreed.  I think Chris H. asked if they had been fighting because he "heard" things.  JMO No host has ever asked that to the "happy" couple.  Chris's dad was not following any storyboard when he said Chris wanted Becca.  Becca stated in an interview today that Chris was begging her to say she loved him.  Her words.  Sorry I really do wish the final couple well, but I have to keep it real too.  ;)

[/quote
That was Chris's Job ( to get the F2 to say she was "IN LOVE" with him. TPTB want that from the final 3 girls and def from the Final 2.Chris did everything he could to get it out of Becca and she was the one who wouldn't say it. TPTB want the most drama and the F2 girl/guy to be so heartbroken (Nick) so they get the blow up drama ATFR.   sucks , but they do. jmo
The bolded is because Chris needed all of his F3 ladies to confess their love before the FRC.  That was part of his job as the Lead.  And, if I'm not mistaken, there's a bonus for each one that confesses their love.  The way I see it, production needed Becca to confess her love for Chris and once she confessed, he would then let her go which would garner massive sympathy from fans.  This would have set Becca up to be the next Bachelorette.  Unfortunately, Becca never opened up to confess love so that hurt her chances for become the next Bachelorette.
I agree I don't know why we are surprised when this has been the premise of the show for 20+ seasons. The last two seasons TPTB have been able to actually produce two shocking ATRF shows. We had the Juan Pablo refusal to say I love drama followed by Nick confessing to doing the deed with MeandI in the FS.

TPTB must be so disappointed that this time all we saw was a newly engaged couple in love, eager to start their new life. Their Bachelor was a gentleman to his F2 even with CH pushing him to say it was just chemistry. The F2 finished playing her role as a believer in love and "the process" of the show. Boring, right? At least TPTB can plot & scheme to make BIP and the next 'ette show a dramafest!

Chris & Whitney will remain under contract to TPTB for a very long time. Hopefully they will continue to pick & choose when to toe the party line and when to bit the hand that feeds them.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:22 pm

2observe wrote:
The bolded is because Chris needed all of his F3 ladies to confess their love before the FRC.  That was part of his job as the Lead.  And, if I'm not mistaken, there's a bonus for each one that confesses their love.  The way I see it, production needed Becca to confess her love for Chris and once she confessed, he would then let her go which would garner massive sympathy from fans.  This would have set Becca up to be the next Bachelorette.  Unfortunately, Becca never opened up to confess love so that hurt her chances for become the next Bachelorette.

Yup, same finale, different season. :yes: Chris knew what he had to do going into the LCD and conveniently, they cut straight to it. It's been done many, many times before him.

Good for Becca for not falling into the trap of pretending if she wasn't feeling it. I hope she can get there some day, she's a sweet girl and deserves to love and be loved.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 76 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:25 pm

2observe wrote:
hmbach wrote:

No way I believe that.  TPTB may have wanted him to get them all to say it, but in B's situation HE really wanted to know.  JMO. And the best part of that is that Becca held her ground and was honest with him even to the end.  
Believe it.

Becca's honesty was soooo refreshing! I have so much respect for her and the way she conducted herself on this silly show. She is the best. I loved her interview yesterday and I don't think she was lying about Chris "begging" her and pleading with her. So weird if he did. no no Becca will do just fine on her own away from TPTB. She has made a lot of fans and friends from the show and her edit was almost impeccable. Smiley

Good day at the office. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:33 pm

FLChica wrote:
2observe wrote:

I agree I don't know why we are surprised when this has been the premise of the show for 20+ seasons. The last two seasons TPTB have been able to actually produce two shocking ATRF shows. We had the Juan Pablo refusal to say I love drama followed by Nick confessing to doing the deed with MeandI in the FS.

TPTB must be so disappointed that this time all we saw was a newly engaged couple in love, eager to start their new life. Their Bachelor was a gentleman to his F2 even with CH pushing him to say it was just chemistry. The F2 finished playing her role as a believer in love and "the process" of the show. Boring, right? At least TPTB can plot & scheme to make BIP and the next 'ette show a dramafest!

Chris & Whitney will remain under contract to TPTB for a very long time. Hopefully they will continue to pick & choose when to toe the party line and when to bit the hand that feeds them.

Chris' contract requires that he show up and make appearences on behalf of the show.

It does not require him to keep telling people he didn't decide until shortly before the FRC that it was going to be Whitney.  It does not require him to say that he told his family certain things about his feelings for Becca that made them think he would pick her.  It does not require that he continue to vigioursly defend his feelings and the connection he had with Becca when asked if it was just "the chase" and wanting something he couldnt have.

He could easily downplay his feelings or use the outs he has been giving him to make the woman at his side, his fiancé, feel special. He's not. He saying these things because it's the truth.

Last edited by sfrank on Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:35 pm

I think her edit was impeccable because that is who she truly is. TB didn't have ammunition that they could edit otherwise.imo.  People say it's the edit but TB can only work with what you give them.

Last edited by Pia1 on Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:36 pm

sfrank wrote:
FLChica wrote:
2observe wrote:

Chris' contract requires that he show up and make appearences on behalf of the show.

It does not require him to keep telling people he didn't decide until shortly before the FRC that it was going to be Whitney.  It does not require him to say that he told his family certain things about his feelings for Becca that made them think he would pick her.  It does not require that he continue to vigioursly defend his feelings and the connection he had with Becca when asked if it was just "the chase" and wanting something he couldnt have.

He could easily downplay his feelings or use the outs he has been giving him to make the woman at his side, his fiancé, feel special. He's not. He saying these things because it's the truth.

Amen! :yes:
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:40 pm

I don't believe that Chris was trying to draw an "I love you" out of Becca for some cash either. That's a certain kind of low that I just don't think Chris would stoop to.

I think Becca could be Chris's "Molly" and I have a feeling that he might try to contact her after him and Whit breaks up, if she's still single that is.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:41 pm

Some will think Becca was his true love, others will say her story merely filled the same f2 role we get season after season. I don't think we're ever going to agree, nor will we ever know the truth. My guess is somewhere in the middle - they had something, but clearly not what the show tried to hurriedly sell us on Monday night. :yes:

Aaaand this is officially my final post in this thread, see you next season folks. Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 76 2498057887

Last edited by bleuberry on Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:44 pm; edited 3 times in total

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 76 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:41 pm

sfrank wrote:
FLChica wrote:
2observe wrote:

Chris S still has to keep with company line(lies) during interviews.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:46 pm

Imo, the only reason Becca wasn't let go at F3 was because TPTB wanted Kaitlyn for consideration to be the next Bachelorette.  I do think that Chris was trying to get Becca to open up so that she could be considered for becoming the next Bachelorette.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:51 pm

Chris did his best to treat all of the contestants in a respectful manner - even crazy Ashley S. We saw lots of kissing, but never the tongue down the throat ickiness of Blob. Like Sean, Chris remained a gentleman.

I would be so disappointed if Chris treated any of the rejected contestants disrespectfully. He should and has continued to acknowledge the real feelings he had for all of the rejected contestants. Whitney said she was glad that he gave each "relationship" the attention it deserved. Boring, but very adult.

Chris could blame his actions on chemistry, being in the bubble, or any other excuse that has been used by previous Bachelors. He hasn't. I can imagine that hateful bashing he would be subjected to if he claimed it was just the thrill of the chase or some such nonsense with his rejected final contestant. He can't win, so he can just move on...and so will I. TTFN.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+96
elyn
Ash2214
oishioishi
RealityEscape
iamreal2u
Jolena
crazyjaney78
sopearl
George1218
onlyme
Linds911