SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by hmbach Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:03 am

Chrisbecca wrote:I noticed something today while watching Chris and Whit on the news....he wasnt holding her hand nor did he have his hand on her knee, like on the show. For a guy all over every woman on the show, his affection was off. Maybe he isnt that touchy feeling in real life, and just did it for the show....to add spice.

He was miles away from her all season too compared to his BL with B. Especially on the LCD I thought. I am surprised they were both in the frame for as far away from each other as they were on that bed. Yikes.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by pumpkinnoodle Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:15 am

Wow!! So well put with both of these posts!!  :claphands  :claphands  :claphands

I too felt kind of bad for him, he was "begging" Becca and she was staying true to herself and even him. I don't think she was opposed to getting to know him and growing the relationship she just wanted to try to do it in reality under realistic terms. The bottom line is that it was not a leap or a chance he was willing to take.

Also, I must say that I am glad that someone other than me can see the comparison between Whitney and Britt. They both know the "right" things to say and the bottom line in my opinion is that Whitney said everything he wanted to hear even until the very end. I appreciate that Becca said she could have said what he wanted to hear but it would backfire later it didn't work out.

relaxing wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Now that the smoke has cleared - just wanted to state some of my observations. I think given time - Becca and Chris might have developed a close meaningful relationship.  I have a feeling she'll always be a regret for Chris that he didn't take a chance on her.

I kinda feel bad for Whitney but let's be real , she was madly in love with Chris and wanted to have his babies.... Before she even met the guy!  She did her research and knew exactly what she had to say and do to market herself as F1.  She knew his weaknesses and insecurities and used them.  Britt was deemed the fake manipulative one but I think Whit had her beat in spades!!

I felt sorry for Chris last night, both during his LCD with Becca and during the ATFR. His insecurities about nobody loving him enough to move to Arlingtin has done a number on him.  I don't think he'll last with Whit but I'm sure his popularity from the show will net him a great girl soon. He seems like a decent guy and I grew to like him over the season despite his shortcomings in the speech dept.  

This post pretty much sums up my feelings.  yes  

Wish everyone luck, mostly want Chris to get the family he clearly longs to have, want Whit yo step back now after getting her fantasy ending and make sure it's right and want Becca, a gorgeous, desirable woman, to realize she has to open herself to the idea that love is a wonderful thing and not put so much pressure on waiting for the perfect one that she doesn't fall in love at all.
pumpkinnoodle
pumpkinnoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnymicki Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:19 am

Its funny to watch the finale and AFTR after reading 65+ pages of commentary on it here - because you can see how differently people interpret things ****edited*****

Aside from my own interpretation, the one thing that showed me Chris was not nearly as conflicted as the show portrayed is that he didn't bring Becca to his home.  If he really wanted her to be the F1, and wanted her to be able to picture herself living in Iowa, I can't help but thinking she would have had Whitney's date.

He is so proud of his land and his home, and that is the most tangible thing he has to offer a bride - if he wanted Becca so bad, why didn't he show it off to her?  It reminded me of Emily's season, when she only introduced her daughter to Jef at the end.  You just knew right then that he won.

Like Chris H said in an interview, Whitney was the front runner since at least Bali.  Honestly CS looked more torn up sending Kaitlyn home at F3 than he did sending Becca home as F2.

That's my all my opinion of course, and I'm sticking to it :P.
sunnymicki
sunnymicki

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:32 am

Imo as much as this show is edited, sometimes there are real moments with real emotions. I saw real emotions when C was with B, not a script (at least parts of their story). I'm basing this off of what I observed on my screen, not who I wanted to "see" with C. Just my 2 cents. With that, I'm glad all have moved on and I wish the new couple the best. I hope they continually get to know each other (faults and all) and try to make it work, if that's what they want. Imo, I didn't and still don't see the wuv story that others see. As I have said before, they have as much of a chance as anybody that comes on this show to make their relationship last, and that's not saying much. That's just the reality of being on this reality show.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:38 am

-

Last edited by chasingpavements on Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:52 am

It has been an interesting day rehashing this here and in the Becca thread. Most importantly to me, Becca is great, so I am happy.

Chris and Whitney will work out if they are supposed to. Good luck to them moving forward. I think I will stick to my Becca, Nick, Josh and Brooks happy places for a while and go snark on Andi in her discussion thread.

It was a fun season with all of you. You and Becca made Farmer Douche palatable to me, so thanks all of you.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:53 am

sunnymicki wrote:Its funny to watch the finale and AFTR after reading 65+ pages of commentary on it here - because you can see how differently people interpret things depending on what they want to see.

Aside from my own interpretation, the one thing that showed me Chris was not nearly as conflicted as the show portrayed is that he didn't bring Becca to his home.  If he really wanted her to be the F1, and wanted her to be able to picture herself living in Iowa, I can't help but thinking she would have had Whitney's date.

He is so proud of his land and his home, and that is the most tangible thing he has to offer a bride - if he wanted Becca so bad, why didn't he show it off to her?  It reminded me of Emily's season, when she only introduced her daughter to Jef at the end.  You just knew right then that he won.

Like Chris H said in an interview, Whitney was the front runner since at least Bali.  Honestly CS looked more torn up sending Kaitlyn home at F3 than he did sending Becca home as F2.

That's my all my opinion of course, and I'm sticking to it :P.

I think it's because he knew that Becca was not ready to be married right away. So he treated her more like someone who he would be dating in real life... which to me is the more natural way you would do it. JMO.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:09 am

The point is he and Becca didn't have true love. Chris was in severe like of Becca. She was someone that he could see spending his life with. He could see it with Whitney too.
In Bali, his choice was not Becca or Whitney going home it was Becca or Kaitlyn going home. Whitney was going to Iowa. Period. He even said that. He slipped up when he was talking to CH and said he was trying to decide between Becca and Kaitlyn or even Whitney(when he realized he had goofed.)
We all see what we want to see. But in some of the interviews it is obvious that they are very much a couple. The way they look at each other, the way they sit together and laugh at some inside jokes shows they are a couple.
Is he fond of Becca, yes. Could he have seen a relationship with Becca: yes. But he chose Whitney.
She has followed through on her word to be with him. She has gotten an opportunity to work remotely for her company so that she can work in CA while he is practicing. She can live in Arlington while he works in the fields making trips to Chicago when necessary for her job. He says he can see spending time in Chicago during certain times of the year so that she gets her big city "fix". Like any new couple they are working through life changes to make room in each of their lives for the other. 
Will they be a successful couple? We don't know that for sure, but they are working on it.
He isn't working on it with Becca and he didn't choose to take a chance with Becca.(The reality is that she didn't want to take the chance either or she would haveIMO.)
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:59 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:The point is he and Becca didn't have true love. Chris was in severe like of Becca. She was someone that he could see spending his life with. He could see it with Whitney too.
In Bali, his choice was not Becca or Whitney going home it was Becca or Kaitlyn going home. Whitney was going to Iowa. Period. He even said that. He slipped up when he was talking to CH and said he was trying to decide between Becca and Kaitlyn or even Whitney(when he realized he had goofed.)
We all see what we want to see. But in some of the interviews it is obvious that they are very much a couple. The way they look at each other, the way they sit together and laugh at some inside jokes shows they are a couple.
Is he fond of Becca, yes. Could he have seen a relationship with Becca: yes. But he chose Whitney.
She has followed through on her word to be with him. She has gotten an opportunity to work remotely for her company so that she can work in CA while he is practicing. She can live in Arlington while he works in the fields making trips to Chicago when necessary for her job. He says he can see spending time in Chicago during certain times of the year so that she gets her big city "fix". Like any new couple they are working through life changes to make room in each of their lives for the other. 
Will they be a successful couple? We don't know that for sure, but they are working on it.
He isn't working on it with Becca and he didn't choose to take a chance with Becca.(The reality is that she didn't want to take the chance either or she would haveIMO.)

I agree Good Post
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:03 am

I think Whitney was going to the end because she would never say no to a proposal and not because he was madly in love with her. I think Chris's ego is to fragile for rejection. I also think that Chris taking Becca to a bowling alley instead of his home would be more to not scare her away from the isolation of his home laugh out loud. I have a feeling that he was resigned to having Whit as his F1 but was hoping right up to the LCD that Becca would give him the reason to choose her instead.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:39 am

elyn wrote:I think part of what made Chris so emotional with Becca was that her reservations cut to the core of his insecurities, that he wasn't enough, that his life wasn't enough, and that got him down for a bit. But regardless, as others have said, the real relationship happens after filming, and it can go either way regardless of what we saw on screen. From the bit we know of them, I like the idea of Whitney and Chris and wish them the best.

:alltens:

Exactly this. In this respect he reminded me so much of Ashley who was very insecure that the guys wanted Emily and not her. Ashley found JP who clearly makes her feel loved and I can only wish the same for Chris and Whitney. As you said, the real relationship starts after the show and watching them doing interviews today they seemed very happy and in sync. They are not all about PDA's. They seem to have a firm grasp on reality and I think they have as better chance than most of having it work out. Unlike some previous couples, these two seem mature enough to want work at it and both seem willing to compromise. Time will tell. :fingersarecrossed

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:47 am

For me, what I observed at the ATFR is what I'm largely basing my observations on as I agree that what takes place post show is their reality.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+96
elyn
Ash2214
oishioishi
RealityEscape
iamreal2u
Jolena
crazyjaney78
sopearl
George1218
onlyme
Linds911