SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:59 pm

Agree, Northernviewer. Thanks for sharing your perspective with us.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:00 pm

FLChica wrote:Kimmel was jokingly grilling Whitney & Chris during the segment.  After all, he is a comedian / talk show host.  He asked if they had been fighting (they've had tough discussions), which has been repeatedly endlessly. Kimmel also asked Whitney & Chris if they had been making love regularly (they do), but that hasn't been mentioned at all. Hmmm...

It is the Bachelor's & Bachelorette's job to get as many contestants as possible to say "I love you". The 'ette even has the ugly task of pulling a proposal out of the F2 while he's down on one knee. So many were furious over DeAnna humiliating Jason, Ben nearly took Ashley's head off, lucky Lambton was spared, etc.

Chris trying to pull the ILY out of Becca is part of the lead's job. It doesn't make her special in any way & doesn't mean that he loved her. Same stuff every season. IMHO.

I agree. The ending was like a mashup of every ending prior. There was nothing unique or different to me about it. There really is nothing much they can do with it anymore. Textbook finale (albeit sweet, I'm rooting for them!)

Last edited by bleuberry on Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 73 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:01 pm

northernviewer wrote:Now that the smoke has cleared - just wanted to state some of my observations. I think given time - Becca and Chris might have developed a close meaningful relationship.  I have a feeling she'll always be a regret for Chris that he didn't take a chance on her.

I kinda feel bad for Whitney but let's be real , she was madly in love with Chris and wanted to have his babies.... Before she even met the guy!  She did her research and knew exactly what she had to say and do to market herself as F1.  She knew his weaknesses and insecurities and used them.  Britt was deemed the fake manipulative one but I think Whit had her beat in spades!!

I felt sorry for Chris last night, both during his LCD with Becca and during the ATFR. His insecurities about nobody loving him enough to move to Arlingtin has done a number on him.  I don't think he'll last with Whit but I'm sure his popularity from the show will net him a great girl soon. He seems like a decent guy and I grew to like him over the season despite his shortcomings in the speech dept.  

This post pretty much sums up my feelings. yes

Wish everyone luck, mostly want Chris to get the family he clearly longs to have, want Whit yo step back now after getting her fantasy ending and make sure it's right and want Becca, a gorgeous, desirable woman, to realize she has to open herself to the idea that love is a wonderful thing and not put so much pressure on waiting for the perfect one that she doesn't fall in love at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:04 pm

^^^ You might have a point and maybe we will just see the finale and the LCD as different and that is okay. I believe Becca and what she said today. Again, she has a right to express herself, imo.

I believe his BL at the ATFR was off in my opinion. Something was not right. Again only my opinion. Time will tell and I do wish them well. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:06 pm

FLChica wrote:Kimmel was jokingly grilling Whitney & Chris during the segment.  After all, he is a comedian / talk show host.  He asked if they had been fighting (they've had tough discussions), which has been repeatedly endlessly. Kimmel also asked Whitney & Chris if they had been making love regularly (they do), but that hasn't been mentioned at all. Hmmm...

It is the Bachelor's & Bachelorette's job to get as many contestants as possible to say "I love you". The 'ette even has the ugly task of pulling a proposal out of the F2 while he's down on one knee. So many were furious over DeAnna humiliating Jason, Ben nearly took Ashley's head off, lucky Lambton was spared, etc.

Chris trying to pull the ILY out of Becca is part of the lead's job. It doesn't make her special in any way & doesn't mean that he loved her. Same stuff every season. IMHO.

You remembered much better than I. Thank you! Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 73 2498057887

JMO--I don't put much stock on what is read as Body Language. Case in point--the last failed relationship of this franchise. Opinions were all over the place that one was going to last because of the body language. cantstopl

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:08 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

You remembered much better than I. Thank you! Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 73 2498057887

Thank you. I thought CH went into counselor mode and I missed it. giggling

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 73 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:25 pm

I've found that as much as I dislike how a season is edited and how we never really get to see the progression of the "love story" ... When all is said and done, and after time passes ... The real story, and how it went down during filming is usually laid out for us. Time and time again the majority of us can call the outcome based on what we see and when a couple either stay together or break up, very few are surprised. As unromantic as yesterdays finale was, I think we were shown the cold hard truth ... Chris was to afraid to take a chance on Becca so he went with the sure bet, the one his sisters talked him into. Chris's mom seems to be quite reasonable but his sisters think they know what's best for him and I think have a tremendous amount of influence over him and his choices. I also get the feeling that Chris doesn't do a lot of his own thinking and is easily led.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:28 pm

northernviewer wrote:I've found that as much as I dislike how a season is edited and how we never really get to see the progression of the "love story" ... When all is said and done, and after time passes ... The real story, and how it went down during filming is usually laid out for us.  Time and time again the majority of us can call the outcome based on what we see and when a couple either stay together or break up, very few are surprised. As unromantic as yesterdays finale was, I think we were shown the cold hard truth ... Chris was to afraid to take a chance on Becca so he went with the sure bet, the one his sisters talked him into. Chris's mom seems to be quite reasonable but his sisters think they know what's best for him and I think have a tremendous amount of influence over him and his choices. I also get the feeling that Chris doesn't do a lot of his own thinking and is easily led.

Again I agree. You have stated it perfectly. He even said today how much Whit was "like" his sister. I hope for Chris's sake he knows what he is doing.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:37 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

JMO--I don't put much stock on what is read as Body Language. Case in point--the last failed relationship of this franchise. Opinions were all over the place that one was going to last because of the body language. cantstopl

Well I for one thought Andi and Josh's body language was off too ever since the finale. That frantic arm rubbing was ridiculous. Never thought those two would last. Chris and Whitney are even more off. Someone posted a paparazzi video of them at GMA and after they left their seats and walked off stage, they didn't even touch each other. They walked at arm's length from each other. How is that normal? Chris is acting like Josh did with Andi towards the end.

I really was thinking any outcome's fine as long as everyone's happy, but Chris is so obviously not happy. Not even rose-coloured glasses are enough to convince me otherwise. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:46 pm

When Chris said "I don't know" to CH's question his tone didn't sound like he really didn't but that he was annoyed by the question. I thought Chris himself made the best point about why it wouldn't work with Becca. She's young and they're not in the same stage of life.

Those who thought he would pick Becca probably see more on his side of it than some of us. I see that he cared for her but no more so than most leads with their f2. Again it's all subjective. What's unfortunate is that the reason a lot of viewers thought he was so indecisive was that TPTB wanted us to believe it and edited accordingly. That's got to be hard for the final couple but others have gotten through it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:48 pm

mindless wrote:
lexforlife wrote:Bottom line for me is- if he loved Becca as much as most here believe then he wouldn't have let her go. He would take whatever she is offering. IMO, he imagined a life without would be great still and choose that route. The only married bachelor lead could not imagine life without his F1 even tho their lifestyles were worlds apart but he felt strong enough for her to risk it.
I don't think it's that simple. I don't think he loved Becca above all else, since it's impossible in the time frame of this show. But I do feel like there was a certain undeniable chemistry between them that just lit him up. When he was trying to explain it to his family I felt like he was actually holding back, because he didn't want it to sound like he was in love with her, since Whitney was still in the picture and his family loved her. The fact is that Becca's LCD was actually after Whitney's and he looked like a total goner for her. When they went into her room he looked so so excited and said something about the day having been amazing. Then she couldn't give him what he needed to hear and he just looked utterly defeated. Like a sad little boy. It's like he was willing to take anything from her at that point. And then the crying in the PI after. That was not acting. No way, no how.

He did what he felt was the only sensible option, I totally get that. There was no guarantee of Becca ever falling in love with him, whereas Whitney was more sure and willing than probably anyone he's ever dated. Even if he felt more for Becca at that point, I'm sure he thought he could get there with Whitney once she was out of the picture and he could focus all his energy on Whit. All the logistics were in their favour too. I'm just not convinced it's worked out that way, yet anyway, and they've had nearly 4 months. He still seemed very focused on Becca. I mean their conversation felt more like she was the lead and he was the dumpee rather than the other way around. It was just strange. And he gets all rambly around her or when talking about her. Saying he  was "in love/falling in love" etc. Totally unnecessary things. It's like word vomit.
Excellent, excellent post!   He so wanted her to be "all in".  I think Papa and Mama Soules knew where his heart was.  In the end though, he couldn't take a gamble on someone who wasn't 100% in love with him.  I was shocked when CH asked him if he was in love with Becca and he answered, I was falling in love/in love.  Wow.  I bet Whitney is not going to like to hear that.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:50 pm

mindless wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

Well I for one thought Andi and Josh's body language was off too ever since the finale. That frantic arm rubbing was ridiculous. Never thought those two would last. Chris and Whitney are even more off. Someone posted a paparazzi video of them at GMA and after they left their seats and walked off stage, they didn't even touch each other. They walked at arm's length from each other. How is that normal? Chris is acting like Josh did with Andi towards the end.

I really was thinking any outcome's fine as long as everyone's happy, but Chris is so obviously not happy. Not even rose-coloured glasses are enough to convince me otherwise. JMO.  

Thank you for saying what I am thinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+96
elyn
Ash2214
oishioishi
RealityEscape
iamreal2u
Jolena
crazyjaney78
sopearl
George1218
onlyme
Linds911