SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:29 pm

When did CH ask them about fighting?

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 72 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by lurker11 Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:32 pm

^^ I've now apparently missed it twice. All I heard on second watch is the JK question.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:36 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
nuts2uiam wrote:As I have said previously, Chris is not Mr. Slick n Suave, and I think he did his best to not say something that would give away the storyboard and in focusing on that he may have inadvertently said something that many a fiancée would be upset with.  I believe that Becca's position was no accident and that she was there because it has been the all Whitney show for a very long time.  Becca took it well and remained classy because I think that was all part of the show, and she was far less vested than Kaitlyn. The newlywed game today Whitney listed her as one of her 3 best friends.  IF it were really a competition it would be very awkward and that is why I put less than no stock in the long hug.  He long hugged Carley too, after the WTA and she was on the list too.  The third lady was Kaitlyn.   Rather I think those hugs were congratulatory hugs from close friends that due to the Becca Chris storyboard were interpreted as romantic when I believe they are all close.

I respectfully disagree.  Even Chris H. said today on Billy Bush's show that Chris and Becca hug went on too long.  They agreed.  I think Chris H. asked if they had been fighting because he "heard" things.  JMO No host has ever asked that to the "happy" couple.  Chris's dad was not following any storyboard when he said Chris wanted Becca.  Becca stated in an interview today that Chris was begging her to say she loved him.  Her words.  Sorry I really do wish the final couple well, but I have to keep it real too.  ;)

I don't understand your use of that comment. You're implying that you're saying something you know for a fact but really it's just your opinion.

CH will say anything if he thinks it's funny, doesn't mean it's true. Not classy of Becca if she really said that. I think the problem is that Chris isn't very articulate and they wanted him to string Becca a long so the combination meant it seemed like he really couldn't decide. JMO of course. Chris said what I believe to be the truth in the ATFR show- he went into the season wanting someone like his sisters. That fits with Whitney and he got what he wanted. Not Becca. Again my opinion.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:43 pm

bleuberry wrote:When did CH ask them about fighting?

It was during the ATFR. IMO, which is worthless, the topic was much ado about nothing. CH was trying to get something out of them of interest. He baited them a couple times if they had had any fights or arguments yet. The couple looked at each other and basically shrugged and said not really and then when pressed again of course said they have bickered as all couples do.
If anyone else read the article today--it was posted on one of our threads, regarding how JK knocked CH flat on his butt during the AFTR.  CH was so off target last night people were falling asleep. CH's interview style was flat last night.
CH asking about an argument is an example (to me) of what the article was trying to point out. He has lost his "magic" with the franchise.
For anyone worried about the couple and their arguing...I would also worry about the fact they may need to go mattress shopping as the couple stated they practice making babies as much as possible. Perhaps we should worry about a baby registry vs their arguments.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:45 pm

I love that everyone poo-poos CH until he says something they agree with..I  myself am probably guilty of this so not pointing any fingers.

Anyway CH also said this...I've not heard him be this pessimistic about a engaged couple in quite a while, perhaps he knows something we don't. Regardless I would have like to see him show a lot more enthusiasm for the "happy couple".

On Access Hollywood he said Chris held on to Becca too long at the ATFR and that he "couldn't pick Becca because she wasn't ready".
Therefore he knew it would be Whitney because she was ready and his family adored her. She was "the better choice" for him.

Chris Harrison wrote:"I believe they are in love. But I also believed that when Andi [Dorfman] and Josh [Murray] got engaged, they were full-on head-over-heels in love, and I would have bet my house on them. I wanted to believe in them. And I felt the same thing about Ali [Fedotowsky] and Roberto [Martinez], and for some reason things didn't work out, and that's life, and we've all been there, and you have the best of intentions. Same thing with Chris. At the end of the show, he was in love with somebody, but what happens after that is life and now they have to deal with real world problems and real issues and that's the messy part."

Last edited by sfrank on Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:55 pm; edited 5 times in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:46 pm

^^^ Yes all just my opinion. Love this thread and love discussing the show and being able to share my opinions. Smiley

I think Becca is very classy and I think she has a right to her opinion and she was just stating her opinion of how her LCD went. I hope it works out for Whit, but IMO they have a hard road ahead. I still wish them well. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:46 pm

Now that the smoke has cleared - just wanted to state some of my observations. I think given time - Becca and Chris might have developed a close meaningful relationship. I have a feeling she'll always be a regret for Chris that he didn't take a chance on her.

I kinda feel bad for Whitney but let's be real , she was madly in love with Chris and wanted to have his babies.... Before she even met the guy! She did her research and knew exactly what she had to say and do to market herself as F1. She knew his weaknesses and insecurities and used them. Britt was deemed the fake manipulative one but I think Whit had her beat in spades!!

I felt sorry for Chris last night, both during his LCD with Becca and during the ATFR. His insecurities about nobody loving him enough to move to Arlingtin has done a number on him. I don't think he'll last with Whit but I'm sure his popularity from the show will net him a great girl soon. He seems like a decent guy and I grew to like him over the season despite his shortcomings in the speech dept.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:50 pm

northernviewer wrote:Now that the smoke has cleared - just wanted to state some of my observations. I think given time - Becca and Chris might have developed a close meaningful relationship.  I have a feeling she'll always be a regret for Chris that he didn't take a chance on her.

I kinda feel bad for Whitney but let's be real , she was madly in love with Chris and wanted to have his babies.... Before she even met the guy!  She did her research and knew exactly what she had to say and do to market herself as F1.  She knew his weaknesses and insecurities and used them.  Britt was deemed the fake manipulative one but I think Whit had her beat in spades!!

I felt sorry for Chris last night, both during his LCD with Becca and during the ATFR. His insecurities about nobody loving him enough to move to Arlingtin has done a number on him.  I don't think he'll last with Whit but I'm sure his popularity from the show will net him a great girl soon. He seems like a decent guy and I grew to like him over the season despite his shortcomings in the speech dept.  

Great observations and I agree with most. Thanks for sharing. :yes:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:53 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Now that the smoke has cleared - just wanted to state some of my observations. I think given time - Becca and Chris might have developed a close meaningful relationship.  I have a feeling she'll always be a regret for Chris that he didn't take a chance on her.

I kinda feel bad for Whitney but let's be real , she was madly in love with Chris and wanted to have his babies.... Before she even met the guy!  She did her research and knew exactly what she had to say and do to market herself as F1.  She knew his weaknesses and insecurities and used them.  Britt was deemed the fake manipulative one but I think Whit had her beat in spades!!

I felt sorry for Chris last night, both during his LCD with Becca and during the ATFR. His insecurities about nobody loving him enough to move to Arlingtin has done a number on him.  I don't think he'll last with Whit but I'm sure his popularity from the show will net him a great girl soon. He seems like a decent guy and I grew to like him over the season despite his shortcomings in the speech dept.  

Great observations and I agree with most.  Thanks for sharing.  :yes:

clapping!
I totally agree !
Spot on !

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:55 pm

Kimmel was jokingly grilling Whitney & Chris during the segment.  After all, he is a comedian / talk show host.  He asked if they had been fighting (they've had tough discussions), which has been repeatedly endlessly. Kimmel also asked Whitney & Chris if they had been making love regularly (they do), but that hasn't been mentioned at all. Hmmm...

It is the Bachelor's & Bachelorette's job to get as many contestants as possible to say "I love you". The 'ette even has the ugly task of pulling a proposal out of the F2 while he's down on one knee. So many were furious over DeAnna humiliating Jason, Ben nearly took Ashley's head off, lucky Lambton was spared, etc.

Chris trying to pull the ILY out of Becca is part of the lead's job. It doesn't make her special in any way & doesn't mean that he loved her. Same stuff every season. IMHO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:58 pm

Ok, let's say I believe this ^^. That was 2-3 months ago. Pfftt...who cares right?!?

How do you explain his IDK when Chris asked him if Becca had said she loved him if it would have changed anything? Why not an emphatic "no, Chris I was in love with Whitney and I knew I would pick her"?!  He clung to her on stage and too long. Not cool for a guy out of bubble and with a loving fiancee. And he still needs his scripted lines when asked what he likes about her? I know that he's not a great orator but dude's gotta be able to articulate (even in simple sentences) what he loves about the woman he love without help from TPTB, Im sorry!

Last edited by sfrank on Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:58 pm

^^^ I disagree and IMO not the same stuff from every season. Chris imo was very conflicted and his BL in "real time" was off. This is jmo, but something seemed off to me at the ATFR. Maybe they are working through things. no idea
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+96
elyn
Ash2214
oishioishi
RealityEscape
iamreal2u
Jolena
crazyjaney78
sopearl
George1218
onlyme
Linds911