SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 pm

RealityEscape wrote:Chris admires Whitney, is impressed with her but had intentions of finding a nice, sweet girl like he thought Jade was at first that would live in Arlington and that his family would like. Becca was next choice for that role and she'd like the outdoors and other things he likes.  He recognizes how strong-willed Whitney is and that is wearing on him and will be more of a struggle.  In other words, I think he's still conflicted but the comments here and there that suggest they are comfortable together can make one think that as his awe with Whitney calms down they made end up with a very good relationship.  He is not 100% in emotionally and with his heart but his brain is trying to be.
^^This!!^^ ITA!

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:57 pm

RealityEscape wrote:Chris admires Whitney, is impressed with her but had intentions of finding a nice, sweet girl like he thought Jade was at first that would live in Arlington and that his family would like. Becca was next choice for that role and she'd like the outdoors and other things he likes.  He recognizes how strong-willed Whitney is and that is wearing on him and will be more of a struggle.  In other words, I think he's still conflicted but the comments here and there that suggest they are comfortable together can make one think that as his awe with Whitney calms down they made end up with a very good relationship.  He is not 100% in emotionally and with his heart but his brain is trying to be.

You nailed this very well. I wish them all the best. It isn't always easy to get the heart and the head on the same page.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:59 pm

I disagree that he was looking for a quiet sweet girl. He's said over and over he was looking for someone Like his sisters.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:00 pm

hmbach wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Pretty positive it's a choice and not something they have to do if offered. I don't blame him for taking the chance but I hope he understands what he could do to his relationship.

I actually thinking he is hoping the time delaying any permanent move will help him feel more confident in it.  I would feel better if Whitney wasn't going to LA.  I can't imagine it will be lots of fun for her that Chris will come home every night exhausted and talking all about time with a Witney who isn't her.  I think staying in Chicago would have been better for her.  Stay with your support system and his sisters who love her.

That and the threat of possibly seeing Becca (or any of the other girls) somewhere in Southern CA along the way... no good.

The Becca I saw at last night's ATFR didn't seem all that interested in Chris. I don't think there is any threat there. Beyond that, The LA basin is inhabited by over 3 million people. Chances they bump into each other are extremely remote.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:02 pm

lurker11 wrote:I disagree that he was looking for a quiet sweet girl. He's said over and over he was looking for someone Like his sisters.

He seems to have one sister more in mind than the others - wonder if he perceives her different than you do.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by oishioishi Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:10 pm

The rating is that low b/c EVERYONE already knew Whit as the winner and "thought" Kaitlyn was the Bachelorette. Why tune in when you already know the results or thought you knew. Hahaha...I must admit I love the idea of 2 Bachelorettes. I thought Kaitlyn was the announced like a week ago w/ all the promos and everything, but apparently from JK show, it seemed like both of them learned of the news at best 2 days before we did. Now let's see if we can have a fun Bachelorette show w/ 2 leading ladies -- they can think of something or has to be a way to empower 2 women at the same time right? I'd love that idea.

oishioishi

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:13 pm

eirekay wrote:
hmbach wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I actually thinking he is hoping the time delaying any permanent move will help him feel more confident in it.  I would feel better if Whitney wasn't going to LA.  I can't imagine it will be lots of fun for her that Chris will come home every night exhausted and talking all about time with a Witney who isn't her.  I think staying in Chicago would have been better for her.  Stay with your support system and his sisters who love her.

That and the threat of possibly seeing Becca (or any of the other girls) somewhere in Southern CA along the way... no good.

The Becca I saw at last night's ATFR didn't seem all that interested in Chris.  I don't think there is any threat there.  Beyond that, The LA basin is inhabited by over 3 million people.  Chances they bump into each other are extremely remote.

Why would she be at this point. He picked the other girl. It's Chris who I would worry about if I were W.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:14 pm

Had Chris seen Becca's tweet a few days before the finale regarding "How to get the girl" from Taylor Swift ?
Seriously, somebody may need to retweet it to him !
I find the lyrics very interesting...

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
StacyNor wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I wonder if this is the first lead that didn't really want to be cast for DWTS but had no choice? IDK.
What do you mean had no choice?

IDK if it's in a contract thing, as in if they are asked they have to? I'm just guessing and responding to questions why would he accept if he wanted to get back to Iowa after the show.

I was wondering this too. I wish he would get back to Iowa and "real life." I believe, IMHO, these two have a rough road ahead and not sure DWTS is the right start.

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:24 pm

If I'm seeing right RS quoted members of this forum in his finale recap.
Rolling Eyes

Is this normal?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:32 pm

ElonM wrote:If I'm seeing right RS quoted members of this forum in his finale recap.
Rolling Eyes

Is this normal?

Those were e-mails, so members of this forum must have e-mailed him saying the same things in their posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:41 pm

I didn't get to watch it fully last night, so I had to re-watch today and man, I know his sisters were trying to protect him, but they were brutally honest. I felt for Chris when they said something along the lines of "you've been there before with a California girl not wanting to move to the farm" (speaking of his ex-fiance and in regards to Becca) and he just looked dejected when they said that.

He looked a little lost IMO throughout the episode and on the ATFR and it was kind of sad to watch.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+96
elyn
Ash2214
oishioishi
RealityEscape
iamreal2u
Jolena
crazyjaney78
sopearl
George1218
onlyme
Linds911