SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by atem Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:04 pm

ElonM wrote:If I'm seeing right RS quoted members of this forum in his finale recap.
Rolling Eyes

Is this normal?

I think it's more that someone e-mailed him it? Either way, I don't get why post them.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by atem Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:05 pm

oishioishi wrote:The rating is that low b/c EVERYONE already knew Whit as the winner and "thought" Kaitlyn was the Bachelorette. Why tune in when you already know the results or thought you knew. Hahaha...I must admit I love the idea of 2 Bachelorettes. I thought Kaitlyn was the announced like a week ago w/ all the promos and everything, but apparently from JK show, it seemed like both of them learned of the news at best 2 days before we did. Now let's see if we can have a fun Bachelorette show w/ 2 leading ladies -- they can think of something or has to be a way to empower 2 women at the same time right? I'd love that idea.

I know. This show needs to step up it's game. Why have US Magazine spout out the whole thing?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:13 pm

atem wrote:
ElonM wrote:If I'm seeing right RS quoted members of this forum in his finale recap.
Rolling Eyes

Is this normal?

I think it's more that someone e-mailed him it?  Either way, I don't get why post them.  

Yeah someone emailed him that long post. Apparently there are lurkers here or even active posters so do send RS the theories they read here. He posted it because he always posts a bunch of "You're wrong" emails after the finale.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 68 87b72b10 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 68 86669110 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 68 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:15 pm

I'm laughing because ALL season there have been posts about Chris' blah personality and his inability to clearly articulate a meaningful thought. About his strange facial expressions and mouth twitches. About 98% of the season he looked riddled with anxiety or had a blank expression. So, why would we expect anything differently on the finale and ATFR. He is the same guy. He is who he is. He does not emote or articulate very much. That WAS Chris happy and excited about his F1. He's not a "Britt"!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:17 pm

MiaHawk wrote:I'm laughing because ALL season there have been posts about Chris' blah personality and his inability to clearly articulate a meaningful thought. About his strange facial expressions and mouth twitches. About 98% of the season he looked riddled with anxiety or had a blank expression. So, why would we expect anything differently on the finale and ATFR. He is the same guy. He is who he is. He does not emote or articulate very much. That WAS Chris happy and excited about his F1. He's not a "Britt"!

I don't know...maybe I'm biased, but I actually thought that he was really articulate and emotional when having that talk with Becca on the bed. "I want everything you can give me"? That's a guy who can be romantic and well-spoken when he wants and needs to be.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:20 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I didn't get to watch it fully last night, so I had to re-watch today and man, I know his sisters were trying to protect him, but they were brutally honest. I felt for Chris when they said something along the lines of "you've been there before with a California girl not wanting to move to the farm" (speaking of his ex-fiance and in regards to Becca) and he just looked dejected when they said that.

He looked a little lost IMO throughout the episode and on the ATFR and it was kind of sad to watch.

I thought that was really crappy of them. I get that they're worried about their little brother getting his heart broken again, but way to paint all "California girls" with the same brush. Plus Becca is from Louisiana.

And I'm sorry, but none of his sisters live on the farm themselves. They don't know what it takes to build a life there. His mom and dad do, and I'd bet you the most important thing they'd say is love and passion. That's the impression I got during Andi's visit. His mother was a city girl who went to live on the farm because she loved his father that much. That's why she's still there, not because she likes corn fields and cold winters. Whitney may think she loves Chris, but everyone knows you can't love someone "from the bottom of [your] heart" after a few dates. It's all a bunch of hot air at that point. And even if she did, it needs to be mutual. If Chris doesn't truly love her then they'll be miserable on that farm together. His parents knew that and that's why they weren't blinded by Whitney's perfect lines like the sisters were. Dad saw who Chris was passionate about, because he's a man himself.

I still think Becca and Chris had just as much long-term potential as Chris and Whitney, because I believe that once Becca falls in love it's forever and she will do anything to make it work. Who in their right mind could fall in love with a guy they barely know, who's still dating other women? She's was just being normal IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:29 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:I'm laughing because ALL season there have been posts about Chris' blah personality and his inability to clearly articulate a meaningful thought. About his strange facial expressions and mouth twitches. About 98% of the season he looked riddled with anxiety or had a blank expression. So, why would we expect anything differently on the finale and ATFR. He is the same guy. He is who he is. He does not emote or articulate very much. That WAS Chris happy and excited about his F1. He's not a "Britt"!

I don't know...maybe I'm biased, but I actually thought that he was really articulate and emotional when having that talk with Becca on the bed. "I want everything you can give me"? That's a guy who can be romantic and well-spoken when he wants and needs to be.

JK even did a spoof on how inarticulate he was less than 1hour after the ATFR.
Chris on a good day talks like he has a mouth full of marbles.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:34 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

JK even did a spoof on how inarticulate he was less than 1hour after the ATFR.
Chris on a good day talks like he has a mouth full of marbles.

Usually he does, amazingly in his time with Becca he was quite articulate. But maybe as you have said it was because he had a script to memorize before hand. It was quite amazing to me to see him have actual conversations with Becca. I never saw that with the others. I saw mumbling fumbling Chris with everyone else.

Of course in his defense, he doesn't have to talk with Whitney, he just has to nod and agree. Heck a few times he tried to talk and she cuts him off so best to just nod.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:59 pm

chasingpavements wrote:

Yes!!!! I have said this! He is a different person with Becca!
I was lukewarm on him and only started liking him more when I saw his dates with her.
He was more animated, more articulate, and dare i say it....more attractive with Becca, IMO.

Last edited by sfrank on Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:59 pm

mindless wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I didn't get to watch it fully last night, so I had to re-watch today and man, I know his sisters were trying to protect him, but they were brutally honest. I felt for Chris when they said something along the lines of "you've been there before with a California girl not wanting to move to the farm" (speaking of his ex-fiance and in regards to Becca) and he just looked dejected when they said that.

He looked a little lost IMO throughout the episode and on the ATFR and it was kind of sad to watch.

I thought that was really crappy of them. I get that they're worried about their little brother getting his heart broken again, but way to paint all "California girls" with the same brush. Plus Becca is from Louisiana.

And I'm sorry, but none of his sisters live on the farm themselves. They don't know what it takes to build a life there. His mom and dad do, and I'd bet you the most important thing they'd say is love and passion. That's the impression I got during Andi's visit. His mother was a city girl who went to live on the farm because she loved his father that much. That's why she's still there, not because she likes corn fields and cold winters. Whitney may think she loves Chris, but everyone knows you can't love someone "from the bottom of [your] heart" after a few dates. It's all a bunch of hot air at that point. And even if she did, it needs to be mutual. If Chris doesn't truly love her then they'll be miserable on that farm together. His parents knew that and that's why they weren't blinded by Whitney's perfect lines like the sisters were. Dad saw who Chris was passionate about, because he's a man himself.

I still think Becca and Chris had just as much long-term potential as Chris and Whitney, because I believe that once Becca falls in love it's forever and she will do anything to make it work. Who in their right mind could fall in love with a guy they barely know, who's still dating other women? She's was just being normal IMO.  

clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:05 pm

I don't know if this is discussed elsewhere, but it goes to Kasha's point earlier about this contrived show. This is from the Auburn U newspaper about Ashley S.
(http://www.thewareaglereader.com/2015/03/back-to-reality-auburn-grad-ashley-salter-reflects-on-bachelor-stardom-boredom/#.VP9LXeHjaSq)

"She can’t reveal just how — it kind of happened by accident, she wasn’t supposed to find out — but she had an inkling early on, before they even started filming, of who she was supposed to be on the show, who the producers wanted her to be, who they were going to make sure she was. It’s probably safe to say that it affected her instantly hashtaggable behavior to a certain extent. Not that she was deliberately living up to a role. But when she was in front of the camera, it was always in the back of her mind.

At the end, it was all she could think about. (Which is why she felt… “nothing.”)

“I was actually really pissed (when she left) because I realized at that point how they were making me look and I didn’t want to give them anything more to work with.” "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:07 pm

It's pretty ugly behind that curtain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+96
elyn
Ash2214
oishioishi
RealityEscape
iamreal2u
Jolena
crazyjaney78
sopearl
George1218
onlyme
Linds911