SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:25 am

Mommyof1 wrote:
mindless wrote:So does anyone think he actually called Whitney's sister to ask for permission?

I also enjoyed the rather fruitless conversation between Chris and Becca on the bed. It just felt so incredibly real and raw for this show. Especially compared to Whitney's Bachelor speak. It's quite interesting that they didn't show us the day portion of their date at all. Too much chemistry?
And they didn't show him basically sobbing behind the barn.  It was left on the editing room floor.

Oh that is so sad! Ugh!

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by Beagle Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:25 am

Kashathediva wrote:
albean99 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

:yes: Good Post

ITA. :Nod:

I think they have a decent shot because they're at a good age, both have careers they love, and we know Chris' family loves Whitney. That's a good start.

Chris loves his family and his family. The farm/family are one and the same. This is not going to change. He has been consistent with this from day one.
Whitney at this point loves Chris and is on the same page with his family and the farm.
It will work out as long as Whitney stays on the same page as Chris. It's hers to lose.
Chris is no fool. (well, perhaps one step away from one. I will give him some credit)
He is aware there are draw backs to Arlington and farm life. Whitney has many of the qualities he loves in his female family. Whether there is real love there--well everyone of us has different definitions of real love. Only they can make it work or not. Time will tell. They have an excellent shot at it if Whitney remains on this same page as Chris.

I have to be honest, Whitney is a great girl but there is something in me that hurts for Chris after watching the finale. At points I felt he looked defeated, resigned. He is aware that because of where he lives, he doesn't have an easy choice to find his soulmate, so he is willing to settle for good, not great for him. Now, saying that, my hope is that when they get to know each other better and as time progresses they become more like soulmates, so they could both feel that real love together. Chris is not there yet, but it could happen.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:26 am

Litta123 wrote:Holy, moly! It's taken me an hour to get caught up on this thread.

Finished my eatcrow and have started this for mura...Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 55 36_13_14

Honestly, trying to sleuth the ending from the show is a big waste of time in my book...never again!

Congratulations to Whitney! I truly hope she gets the loving family she longs for. I hope that Chris will be able to be a loving husband. Love sometimes is a choice. Whether Chris is as in love with Whitney as she him can't really be determined from this show -- because clearly, it all about the ratings with TPTB...create as much drama as possible...right down to CH's rude question to Chris about Becca. I'm sorry that their love story was portrayed with so much doubt...it's not fair to them.

And yuck to Britt.

Oh, HGL, love, love, love your new siggy! thumbsup

Looking forward to keeping up with Becca on SM. I'll be submitting an application for your matchmaking service in the morning, mura.

Per your bolded: I stopped watching after the Wedding Crasher episode until the HTD. I could not take the fake drama. You are right--all for ratings.
This show is not about a love story. When viewers really start to realize it, they will be less disappointed. Even if and when it happens we often are not going to be given what we want.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:32 am

Litta123 wrote:Holy, moly! It's taken me an hour to get caught up on this thread.

Finished my eatcrow and have started this for mura...Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 55 36_13_14

Honestly, trying to sleuth the ending from the show is a big waste of time in my book...never again!

Congratulations to Whitney! I truly hope she gets the loving family she longs for. I hope that Chris will be able to be a loving husband. Love sometimes is a choice. Whether Chris is as in love with Whitney as she him can't really be determined from this show -- because clearly, it all about the ratings with TPTB...create as much drama as possible...right down to CH's rude question to Chris about Becca. I'm sorry that their love story was portrayed with so much doubt...it's not fair to them.

And yuck to Britt.

Looking forward to keeping up with Becca on SM. I'll be submitting an application for your matchmaking service in the morning, mura.

ha!..good that you pick the purple yarn for me, Litta bestbud! as i am a proud addict of everything purple... giggling

yep...Knitting and matchmaking will be a better use of our time Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 55 3806527698 . Especially if Britt is the next Ette...maybe you can join me in training for my first half marathon too... lolpanda . Its official for me: the snark and comment train only, next time ! yes (gotta keep atem a company...laugh out loud)

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:35 am

SliverofHope wrote:I was so rooting for Becca but I honestly think she dodged a bullet. Chris's sister Lori is kinda mean, especially on twitter. I don't think his sisters were interested in the right person for Chris, they wanted the right person for them to hang with.

I honestly don't think it will work out between Chris and Whitney, although they might stay together a long time as she won't allow him to speak to break up with him.  I still see Whitney in love with the idea of love and a family, not necessarily Chris.

I'm just a little bitter right now, I feel like I was played.

Same here! handwave
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:36 am

lurker11 wrote:Chris' sister Lori
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 55 Screen42

I understand the family love but can't help wondering if the sisters make the decisions in this family. It almost looks like this sister picked Whitney or Chris took his decision to please his family.
I am sorry to think that but this picture really does NOT show a happy and in love engaged man in my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:36 am

Just watched the girls on JK and I take back what I said about Kaitlyn possibly being the one to make Britt cry before ATFR. They seemed to get along fine onJK plus she said they texted each other which means they'd exchanged cell numbers prior to announcement.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by ayina1111 Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:36 am

JBF wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:This is so stupid IMO Audience clearly didn't want Britt

But Mister Harrison loves her! He dreams about her! He looked more in love with her on stage than Whit and Chris did with each other.

Your words make me laugh so hard cantstopl

ayina1111

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:38 am

chasingpavements wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

Yes but there was a big difference IMHO.  I was a HUGE Des and Chris fan.  He adored her and you could see the love in her eyes for him.  Just felt different.  I wish them well but I get all the negativity they are getting on SM and in here.  I do hope they find peace and wish them the best.  Smiley

:yes: There was love intertwined btw Chris and Des that I don't see with With and Chris, only with Chris and Becca.

I am really hurt for Chris, he enjoyed Becca bcs they both contributed to the conversations where as, Whit talks for both her and Chris, I don't know how long he is going to allow her to it.

When CH asked Chris if it was a chase with Becca, he said No, it was really feeling, found that interesting.
I wish them the best.

Yeah, I found that interesting too. Like, he was SO quick to defend that it was a real relationship, even thought it would have been so much easier for Whitney to hear that there were no true feelings, just the thrill of a chase.

I disagree. I think it says something that Chris did have feelings for Becca but picked Whitney anyway. Whitney knew Becca too and knew she was a great girl but in the end Chris made the choice that was best for him and what he saw for his future. In the end there were two great women and Whitney was Chris' choice.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:40 am

It always amazes me when so many different people can all watch the same thing and come to several different conclusions. Thank goodness for opinions and the freedom to express them! It's what makes life so much more interesting.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 55 87b72b10 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 55 86669110 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 55 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:41 am

Becca seemed to know all about how Whitney was ready for marriage and babies ..... I bet that's all whit talked about around the other girls

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:42 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

And yuck to Britt.

ha!..good that you pick the purple yarn for me, Litta  bestbud!  as i am a proud addict of everything purple... giggling

yep...Knitting and matchmaking will be a better use of our time Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 55 3806527698 . Especially if Britt is the next Ette...maybe you can join me in training for my first half marathon too... lolpanda . Its official for me:  the snark and comment train only, next time ! yes (gotta keep atem a company...laugh out loud)

With a little salt and butter the eatcrow  wasn't as bad as I feared it would be.   giggling

I'm in on any activity that doesn't require knitting needles, which might be difficult since we were forming a knitting circle!, giggling  If I get ready to jump off into sleuthing world, will yall please stop me?  Although if it's Britt, no need.  I'm totally skipping it.  No amount of hot, shirtless guys can help tone her down enough for me to sit through a season of her!  no
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+96
elyn
Ash2214
oishioishi
RealityEscape
iamreal2u
Jolena
crazyjaney78
sopearl
George1218
onlyme
Linds911