SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:17 am

Maggenzm wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

Though not everyone agrees, a lot of people thought Chris was Des's second choice. To this day, I say she would have picked Brooks if he stayed. But in the end it all worked out. I think Chris and Whitney deserve the same chance.

Yes but there was a big difference IMHO.  I was a HUGE Des and Chris fan.  He adored her and you could see the love in her eyes for him.  Just felt different.  I wish them well but I get all the negativity they are getting on SM and in here.  I do hope they find peace and wish them the best.  Smiley

:yes: There was love intertwined btw Chris and Des that I don't see with With and Chris, only with Chris and Becca.

I am really hurt for Chris, he enjoyed Becca bcs they both contributed to the conversations where as, Whit talks for both her and Chris, I don't know how long he is going to allow her to it.

When CH asked Chris if it was a chase with Becca, he said No, it was really feeling, found that interesting.
I wish them the best.

Yeah, I found that interesting too. Like, he was SO quick to defend that it was a real relationship, even thought it would have been so much easier for Whitney to hear that there were no true feelings, just the thrill of a chase.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:20 am

FLChica wrote:Whitney said she only watched her dates with Chris.  Chris did the same with Des.  If memory serves, Josh watched only his with Andi and Cat only watched hers with Sean. Whitney and Chris said multiple times that they had discussed what happened with others on the show, that good communication was the key, etc. When Jimmy made a remark about Chris macking on Britt, Whitney laughed and said "of course - she's a beautiful girl".  

whitney said she knew this was part of the deal and that it's part of what she signed up for. Pragmatic, realistic, mature. Not as exciting as sobbing or a jealous tirade, just real.

I believe Cat watched it all. She is that amazing person with the ability to say that up until he proposed he wasn't hers and it is okay.

You point out Whitney being okay with the Britt joke. Funny, she didn't seem nearly as okay with JK saying that the truth is Becca wasn't into Chris. Sorry, I don't think Whitney is as okay as the sales line say.

At the end of the day if they work it out it won't matter. But I don't think Whitney knew how much Chris liked Becca. His body language was so leaned into Becca during her time, it was like he was still waiting to hear what he wanted to hear. I also remember him with his hands all over Jade at WTA. Chris is not all in at this point. He wants to be, but his body and self conscious are not there yet. IMO.

It would almost be worth watching DWTS to see him with his partner there, but sorry Julianne is too much for me to take and seriously. Gold winning gymnast with extensive ballet training as a contestant. This is the worst setup since the Pussy Cat Doll. Yuck.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:20 am

Chris' sister Lori
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 54 Screen42
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:21 am

Holy, moly! It's taken me an hour to get caught up on this thread.

Finished my eatcrow and have started this for mura...Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 54 36_13_14

Honestly, trying to sleuth the ending from the show is a big waste of time in my book...never again!

Congratulations to Whitney! I truly hope she gets the loving family she longs for. I hope that Chris will be able to be a loving husband. Love sometimes is a choice. Whether Chris is as in love with Whitney as she him can't really be determined from this show -- because clearly, it all about the ratings with TPTB...create as much drama as possible...right down to CH's rude question to Chris about Becca. I'm sorry that their love story was portrayed with so much doubt...it's not fair to them.

And yuck to Britt.

Oh, HGL, love, love, love your new siggy! thumbsup

Looking forward to keeping up with Becca on SM. I'll be submitting an application for your matchmaking service in the morning, mura.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 54 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:22 am

Mommyof1 wrote:
mindless wrote:So does anyone think he actually called Whitney's sister to ask for permission?

I also enjoyed the rather fruitless conversation between Chris and Becca on the bed. It just felt so incredibly real and raw for this show. Especially compared to Whitney's Bachelor speak. It's quite interesting that they didn't show us the day portion of their date at all. Too much chemistry?
And they didn't show him basically sobbing behind the barn.  It was left on the editing room floor.

Yes that is right. TPTB do that a lot. Another thing I noticed was when the sisters said "WE" have already done the long distance thing with California. Thought that was weird. I guess they just care deeply for their brother.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:22 am

soccermom333 wrote:I agree with Sean that DWTS is NOT normal Chris.  I think if he truly wanted to get back to normal and move forward he would not be dancing in LA.  Funny that was not mentioned.  I bet Sean told him not to do it.  no idea

Haha! No doubt! How long before we get Whitney jealous of DWTS Witney headlines?! Lol.
Also can't help but find it strange that Chris already sprinkling seeds of doubt on them lasting.
So weird.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:22 am

Those are force smiles if ever I have seen one. Yikes

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:22 am

SliverofHope wrote:I was so rooting for Becca but I honestly think she dodged a bullet. Chris's sister Lori is kinda mean, especially on twitter. I don't think his sisters were interested in the right person for Chris, they wanted the right person for them to hang with.

I honestly don't think it will work out between Chris and Whitney, although they might stay together a long time as she won't allow him to speak to break up with him.  I still see Whitney in love with the idea of love and a family, not necessarily Chris.

I'm just a little bitter right now, I feel like I was played.

Chris' family stated during his HTD during Andi's season how integral Chris was in the future running of the farm and that basically he had taken over the helm. This is no ordinary farm. It's a mini dynasty. It's been in the family for generations. Chris is very aware of the reality of this and embraces it.
So for Chris' sisters wanting someone to help fit this image makes perfect sense. Hopefully this person will fit with what Chris wants and needs and only time will tell.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:23 am

chasingpavements wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

Yes but there was a big difference IMHO.  I was a HUGE Des and Chris fan.  He adored her and you could see the love in her eyes for him.  Just felt different.  I wish them well but I get all the negativity they are getting on SM and in here.  I do hope they find peace and wish them the best.  Smiley

:yes: There was love intertwined btw Chris and Des that I don't see with With and Chris, only with Chris and Becca.

I am really hurt for Chris, he enjoyed Becca bcs they both contributed to the conversations where as, Whit talks for both her and Chris, I don't know how long he is going to allow her to it.

When CH asked Chris if it was a chase with Becca, he said No, it was really feeling, found that interesting.
I wish them the best.

Yeah, I found that interesting too. Like, he was SO quick to defend that it was a real relationship, even thought it would have been so much easier for Whitney to hear that there were no true feelings, just the thrill of a chase.

:yes:
Looks to me the page may not be totally turned.
I only saw him "alive" when he was talking about Becca.
For the rest, he just followed the flow...Whitney was talking for him anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:23 am

sde1041 wrote:
hmbach wrote:
mimitalks wrote:

I have to be honest here. The whole 2 hours was anticlimactic, flat, almost sleep-inducing. Even the unprecedented action of Mom and Dad coming to join them and congratulate them made me see how he lit up around them. Is that really how someone says I love you for the first time? I expected more of the excitement I felt that him being able to finally say it would evoke. I really don't know how I feel, but the reality is he chose her and I hope they eventually have the great love he wanted so badly. Time can take of that, day-to-day living once they are out of the spotlight, really getting to know each other. Though I loved Becca as a person - and still do and hope for the great love she may find someday - I would never wish the demise of any marriage. It is good they are giving this the test of time, to see if it works for them. I guess I bought into the edit of Whitney. I don't know her - or Chris - or Becca - for that matter. Any relationship that can withstand the strain of what the tabloids have already been throwing at them will have to be a strong one. Having someone witness any relationship in the making has to be weird, but it is a decision these people choose and of course we choose to watch - or not.

If he had chosen Becca...interesting how Chris H. pushed it. Makes you wonder why. One thing, though, I wish I could be witness when Becca truly falls in love. I think it might be earth shattering. Maybe it will just feel "right". I don't like the feeling of being let down I experienced for the last 3 hours I thought I couldn't wait for. I need to go have ice cream or a mug of French vanilla cappuccino.

ITA with you! I hope for them the best.  I thought the best part of tonight was the converstion on the bed between Becca and Chris. It was the most honest, real conversation I think we have ever seen on reality tv and it gave me chills.  I wonder what happened after that though, as it does seem like Chris might have been willing to wait.  I hope that was just the edit and that TPTB did not push Chris into the engagement to W just to have their Neil Lane moment. I wish them the best, I personally think it will be a very tough go though just by reading their BL all season.  

In fact, I noticed the same thing and wondered too. I was left with the impression that he was ready to give it a shot. Then someone changed his mind. Hope it's not his family or production.

I got the completely opposite impression from that conversation. To me, it was the nail in the coffin for their relationship. He pushed her for answers, and the answers weren't what he was hoping for.

She basically told him that he'd be taking a huge gamble by picking her because she had absolutely no idea why she wasn't in love with him. Ding, ding, ding! Hello! that's because she liked him well enough but she was probably never going to be in love with him. The indescribable "it" factor was just missing to her. That's why she couldn't articulate why she wasn't in love. How do you explain the absence of the unexplainable "it" factor?

Becca was eons away from the point when she would recognize whether she was in love or not in love. She dated her ex 4 years long distance and was never in love. Was Chris supposed to believe that his relationshipith Becca would turn out any differently just because he found her attractive and of good character? Just because she was well grounded and pretty wasn't going to change te fact that she was a sloooooow mover who may or may not sloooowly be able to understand her own feelings and needs.

When C asked B her biggest fear, and she said it was finallllly moving to Arlington sooooome day in the near or farrrrr future, and realizing it wasn't what she wanted, and her wanting to leave.....Game Over. Don't let the barn door hit you on the way out. No way. No how was Becca going to be his choice. He gave her chance after chance to evaluate her feelings, and when she did she came up a day late and a dollar short.

When he left that hotel room, he knew what he was going to do. Becca's honesty was the higgest help to Chriis's decision making process. She confirmed for him that W was the best choice to make. Jmo.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:23 am

I thought Whit laughed off the Becca joke, but even if there's a hint of jealousy (or whatever) there, I can't blame her. That seems rather normal and human. I don't consider that a 'bad' thing.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 54 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:25 am

hmbach wrote:
FLChica wrote:Whitney said she only watched her dates with Chris.  Chris did the same with Des.  If memory serves, Josh watched only his with Andi and Cat only watched hers with Sean. Whitney and Chris said multiple times that they had discussed what happened with others on the show, that good communication was the key, etc. When Jimmy made a remark about Chris macking on Britt, Whitney laughed and said "of course - she's a beautiful girl".  

whitney said she knew this was part of the deal and that it's part of what she signed up for. Pragmatic, realistic, mature. Not as exciting as sobbing or a jealous tirade, just real.

Yes, but she SAW what happened with Britt.  She didn't see his feelings for Becca, and if BL is any indicator he didn't tell her his true feelings... I really wonder if her sister saw the whole season and what she must think.
Whitney hasn't been living in a bubble as she explained when CH asked her about it. It's highly unlikely that she has missed all the media discussion about Chris being so "conflicted." It's also doubtful she's missed all tweeting Becca and her family have done. 

Whitney is fully aware that she met her fiance on a reality tv dating show. She is aware he had feelings for multiple women - not just Becca. She and Chris have evidently discussed it repeatedly for the 3 months since the show ended. What else needs to be said?

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+96
elyn
Ash2214
oishioishi
RealityEscape
iamreal2u
Jolena
crazyjaney78
sopearl
George1218
onlyme
Linds911